Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So Alizabal is actually Francis from Left4Dead, interesting..

Deleted
    I love the Hunter T13. I really really do. I've always had a big problem with how hunter sets have looked over the years, amazingly for me T1-T3 are the worst along with T11. I just never got a sense of a hunting instinct from most of these sets. With T13 I really do!(And the PTR just went offline, new build?)Also, Neltharion sounds like an interesting fight o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Barkend View Post
    Holy shit a brazilian boss.
    This one comment honestly made my night.

so yeah, i saw the retro layout and thought it was death knight, then i went and cut my wristyeah i didnt actually cut my wrist, but i was sad

So basically, the Deathwing encounter is going to work like Yogg-Saron with the Titan Watchers? Let's hope they do it justice so we don't have to go through another "zomg rehash blizz".

---------- Post added 2011-10-07 at 03:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    ULTRAXION? Whats ultraxion? Another "Sinestra"?

Ultraxion is Blizzard missing the opportunity to use Chromatus and instead using some knock-off for no good reason.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

"I besiege of you." Wat. Please tell me this isn't what the soundfile actually says.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I don't want to be a Stalker... AGAIN! WTH, I'm not a rogue. Nor I bought magic beans.

Quote Originally Posted by ardipithecus11 View Post
    I don't know how transmogrification will help my hunter if all tiers suck.
    Who said that you have to use tier items for transmogrification?

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

Old God stuff. Cryptic Neltharion AND Deathwing stuff AND Murozond stuff. This seriously sounds pretty fantastic.Also, Alizabal has a LOT of hate.

Old god event? :O VO_WOE_OLDGOD_EVENT_01 - Uuuuauuuuhh... awaaaaaaaaay... VO_WOE_OLDGOD_EVENT_02 - AAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

You know what Alizibal doesn't hate? Vests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    VO_Ysera_Greeting05 - How would you like to sleep..? FOREVER.

It's going to be a sad day when this quote gets marred by context.

So Nozdormu = Murozond would be confirmed now based on what Nozdormu says? Or maybe it had already been confirmed and I just missed it. Also interesting line about the Titans.

VO_WOE_OLDGOD_EVENT_02 - AAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
    N'zoth, awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I love the giant point break reference that is sky captain swayze.

My hunter is an Orc Female so these screenshots pleased me greatly! I always thought that the sets look very good and balanced on these character models.

Alizabal sure is hating. Haters gonna hate i guess.

Old God voice? hmm

VO_ET_MUROZOND_INTRO_02 - You crawl unwitting, like a blind writhing worm towards endless madness and despair. I have witnessed the true End Time. This? This is a blessing you simply cannot comprehend.

So if the instance we see is better than the True End Time.... maybe the Infinite flight is trying to help... Sneaky Blizzard.
    Last edited by Eon Drache; 2011-10-07 at 04:50 AM.