Deleted

Diffrent debuff(s) applyed by multiply classes

Morning MMO champs.

So.. I've decided I finaly wanted to fix my UI completly after a few month of raiding with my UI "Under Construction".
    I play prot warrior, and whenever some on drop sunderalike debuff, my powa screws over, aswell as Demoralizing shout.
    What other sunders are there, other than Exposed Armor and Fairy fire?
    Answer: Sunder Armor/Faerie Fire/Expose Armor/Tear Armor/Corrosive Shot

Demo shout alike debuffs:
    answer: Curse of Weakness/Demoralizing Roar/Demoralizing Shout/Demoralizing Screech/Scarlet Fever/Vindication

And not to forget, attack speed debuff like Thunder Clap, Earth shock ?
    Answer: Dust Cloud/Tailspin/Earth Shock/Frost Fever/Infected Wounds/Judgements of the Just/Thunder Clap/Waylay

Thanks in advance

Best regard
    Kaffe
    Last edited by mmoccd10a3062a; 2011-10-10 at 07:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    you can use the raid comp tool to see all the parallel debuffs to yours, but i suggest you get the addon Auracle; it can be used to track many things but from a tank PoV you can easily keep track of -melee haste/-ap debuffs that are critical to your role. It will track any of the various fomrs of the debuffs...so if someone overwrites yours it will still show up as being on the target mob.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Deleted
    You are absolutly right. Thanks a bunch

Well, if you use power auras, you can make an aura that activates if a certain debuff is not active, I did that with the horn of winter-buff on my DK.

Just make an aura called Battleshout/horn of winter/Roar of courage/Strength of Earth, and make it actiivate if the buff is not active.
    Similar to other buffs you want to track.

I don't keep track of the attackspeed and 10% phys. damage debuffs, because I apply these myself as a tank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Yea like the dude above said, get auracle.

Deleted
    Using powa for alot of stuff already, so would rather have it showing more that way. and i got it fixed.
    Thanks for the answers