Spec for 2v2 with Priest/shammy?

Hi bassically what spec do you reccomend and why, and how to play it to its best. Ive tried out all 3 atm in 2v2.
    Please do not respond with "lol give up on 2v2," or "lol play 3v3 because 2v2 is not srs bizniz".
    I am currently playing with either a discipline priest or a resto shammy.
    What would be the best spec with each and what should our overall game plan be?

Problems i currently have with each spec

With priest:
    Afflic - Fear shares Dr with priests cc, too hard to keep up with a pillar hugging/kiting holy pally or something.
    Demo - Long cast times on SB, all based around burst, not enough instant casts and not as much self healing as afflic, no insta howl .
    Destro - cast times and low damage, no insta Howl.

With shammy:
    all 3 - same problems with above added onto the fact against double dps teams my resto shammy just gets owned as he does have as many panic buttons as disc priest (pain supression, innerfocus, desperate prayer ect)

We currently play at around 1600-1700 rating and with each comp we are having problems.
    I am aware locks are alot better in 3v3, im also aware im not the best warlock evorz.
    Just looking for some advice and some guidance on how to play each spec with each comp.
    Thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    No matter what team size or setup you play, affliction is prolly the best. Sure in some compo's demo or destro CAN be viable.. but don't count on it.
    Shamans tend to be better with a lock than priests.
    Against double dps my best advise would be to time your deathcoil well. Eventhough you have to CC the dps a lot, still dot up both targets.
    Try to stand next to your shaman in order to get shadowflames and howl of terrors of aswell as healing him with his spiritlink.

Affliction, it's so much better in PvP compared to Destro and Demo.
    Also Affliction + Healer is really boring atm now that they took Mana Drain away. ;D
    Hi

Deleted
    Affliction in all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Affliction, it's so much better in PvP compared to Destro and Demo.
    Also Affliction + Healer is really boring atm now that they took Mana Drain away. ;D
    I strangely enjoy healer/Warlock in 2v2, I played the most boring variant: Paladin