Thread: Crusader

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Crusader

Hey,

I used to be horde and completed all the Crusader and Loremaster achievements. I then transferred to Alliance, and of course had to redo all of it again. Now I'm thinking about transferring back to Horde and I'm wondering if the old ones I completed will still be there, or if I'll have to redo it a third time? I've been told differently depeding on who I've been asking. GM's are saying they'll be removed, but people say they stay on based on their personal experience.

Anyone have any idea?

Deleted
    you still keep them all, i transferred horde once and they all went, went back to alliance and it was there, some achivements will save on your faction, so no matter what, if you swap you will keep crusader, loremaster same i think, just you will miss a couple of zones but you will have the title

Same thing happened to me a year ago. Wasn't aware that happened.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know I'll keep the meta achievement for Loremaster. When I transferred to Alliance I lost all of the Horde-unique zones, and all of the achievements in AT that involved any sort of faction.

So you're saying all of the AT achievements will stay, but i'll have to redo the horde-unique zones?

Deleted
    I know, that if you have done all the Crusader quests/rep, you will keep it. I have completed it on both horde and alliance, and keep them/get them every time I got back and forth between them. And I'm pretty sure that if you have completed a zone like Burning Steppes, where both horde and alliance, can do quest/got an achievement, you keep. You just havn't done the quest on the other side, but you still got your achievement.