Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Time-Lost Proto Drake. Not that I actually believe it exists. Apparently, some have found it in Stormpeaks sharing a respawn timer with Vyragosa.
    Opulence. I has it.

Fiery War horse. I have Rivendare's Deathcharger (got it same run I hit exalted with Argent Dawn) and Ravenlord (4th run), so I'm probably just saying Fiery war horse because I don't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by llcjay1 View Post
    Time-Lost Proto Drake. Not that I actually believe it exists. Apparently, some have found it in Stormpeaks sharing a respawn timer with Vyragosa.
    Ahh I found the bastard a while back after a very long camp. Same with Aeonaxx, 4 bloody months.

Here's a link to all the ground mounts that can be obtained in the game. It's not overly accurate but good enough. most the mounts are solo able except for the Panther, Raptor, and Amani Bear. (don't forget Alysrazor)

Rivendare's death charger was the mount that had the lowest drop rate in the game 1/5000 (in fact it was one lowest drop rates for any item) Guilds would disband over this mount and defiantly a really cool mount but very sadly it's often mistaken for the regular undead mount unless your alliance. The drop rate has sense been increased to about 1% even still a lot of farming.

The Raven Lord mount is still one of my favorite mounts out of the 117 mounts I have. (not trying to brag) So that would be my recomendation or the Fiery Warhorse that I'm still working on getting.

Edit: For all those pointing out flying mounts although cool looking the OP was referring to ground mounts.
    Last edited by WarClark; 2011-10-12 at 03:57 AM.

as a Lock i ride my Dreadsteed often and proudly, nice flaming horse plus it's got big spike's coming out of it!

but since i got my Sea Turlte, not quite as much...

Raven lord no question
    I'm going to do some real damage!

The Winterspring Frostsaber is the best ground mount in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=84751

it's easy to obtain if you have time.

My Crimson Deathcharger makes me really happy, and confuses the majority of people seeing my non-DK alt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by k8e View Post
    I quit wow the day after I got it, was the 1st one on my server with it. lol. I agree best farmable ground mount.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Fiery Warhorse has eluded me for literally 3 years of farming it every week now... haven't seen it drop once. By sheer rarity for me that one will probably be at the top of this list when it finally decides to drop.

Toss up between the Raven Lord and Frostsaber.

Crimson Death Charger for non-dk's for sure. It's farmable in a sense i guess... Usually around 50-100k on my server.
    Either that or magic rooster egg.

Raven lord hands down... but theres also the white bear from stormpeak dailes that i almost never see anyone using.. the white hawkstrider and the deathcharger from stratholme is cool when ur alliance, horde not so much.

Deleted
    Raven Lord. Giant armoured pigeon with eyebrows. Go.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got my hawkstrider which took me 35 kills to get. currently on 70 for raven lord and no luck yet that is the one i want the most... Been working on the kara mount recently but i would take raven lord over any of them. I have time lost and the aeonaxx mount. aeonaxx took me about a month and time lost took me about 6 months to get back in wrath.

Alas, my poor raven lord still evades me

I usually use Rivendare Deathcharger, polarbear, or Zulian Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I'm trying to wrap my head around the meat leaking part. What kind of podunk shop sells meat in packaging that's just leaking blood and shit everywhere.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cerpo/advanced

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    Over rated.
    lmao someones mad they don't have it

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're not up for any of those, there are the Argent Tournament mounts, they take about that time frame to get. They're pretty easy to obtain, just have to keep doing the dailies/champion seals.
    The Darnassian Nightsaber is a pretty cool one w ww.wowhead.com/item=45591/darnassian-nightsaber

otherwise the Raven Lord or Bug mount is probably your best bet!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    took me a good six months to farm the Seth halls heroic Raven Lord