Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering my history of fails on WoW guilds and LoL teams, I will start my own PvE guild, with my rules, and - the most important - my /gkicks.

I haven't decieded yet on what type of a guild I have want to go for.
    I have plans to play with IRL friends of mine and maybe make a guild with them or find a guild with them, I dunno yet.
    But I think I will go for a guild who are not only specializes on one single thing but a guild who tries out everything in the game. I really want to try out everything in Guild Wars 2 that needs a guild to complete.
    I have been playing WoW sinces vanilla and I really hope I will get the same kind of feeling I had back then when I first time raided with a guild.
    Hopefully people in Guild Wars 2 will be the same as those I meet back then, who played for fun and enjoyed to play with each others.

I've already formed my competitive 5-man team with a maximum of 7 people.

10+ Year Old Account
    all the GvGers i played with kinda fell off the face of the earth so ill probably roll solo until i find something legit

that or all of the Texas crew could make our own guild... Climbed over the [Wall] maybe? nah

---------- Post added 2011-10-24 at 01:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfuert View Post
    I believe you mean 'may the best Bookah feline win'
    i know im supposed to hate the charr but maybe the iron legion could develop an asura punting machine...

---------- Post added 2011-10-24 at 01:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GayGirlie View Post
    I hope it's like that, will mean that I won't have trouble creating a guild of my own.
    sigils on the other hand...
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass