Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Nobody notice all the hints to pandaria in this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaos View Post
    No, I did not.

Where do you see that, because you read the word "mist"?
    OMG, it's so much more than that, look!

Catch a show at the marvelous main stage or witness a dazzling fireworks display. But don’t stare too long or you might miss the stunning spectacles that surround you. Gaze in awe of our magical menagerie, get your fortune told by the amazing Sayge, go on a pony ride, experience the healthful effects of carnival food, and more!

There better be a carnie title you can earn. And when you have it on, you get a buff that says "Smells like boiled cabbage".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyo View Post
    Monkeys with feces are classic. Hope they can throw them too, preferably at other pets and sparkly ponys. Your character should wear a sign while the pet is out though.
    "fez-wearing"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Deleted
    Not pleased that this is only during the first week of each month. At least that's what I understood from the article.

Some one mentioned that opinions are fine and all....and they are...its just... when the STRONGEST reasoning people can come up with is... "It lukz like itz for little baby kidz!" I just facepalm.... If you want to share an opinion you HAVE to explain why you have the opinion. There needs to be a "because!" You can't just say "It sucks!" And have people understand your point! You have to go into detail and say "It sucks because of X and there has been a lack of X and they shouldn't be adding more of X since there is already so much of X anyways!"

I appreciate what they were going for but this blue post was a little bit too much in character. With something like this you want actual hard details.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Exactly my thoughts. Seems like its in the Gilnean woods..... but who knows?
    I think you guys missed the word ISLAND mentioned many times.
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

Ok, now I'm properly excited for 4.3, this looks like amazing fun, can't wait to try it out! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Vewen View Post
    Not pleased that this is only during the first week of each month. At least that's what I understood from the article.
    DMF has always been that way. Think of this as an upgrade to the faire. Besides....if we could do it every day we'd get worn out! This is kind of like dessert! If we had it all the time it wouldn't be special!

Quote Originally Posted by Divr View Post
    I think you guys missed the word ISLAND mentioned man times.
    No I did not miss it. I said it looks like GILNEAN woods. Not Gilneas. I mean it seems to be around Gilneas. It might be off the coast. It has the same trees as Tol Barad which is just off the coast too.

EDIT: ...man times? XD Yes I suppose it is QUITE manly!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasz View Post
    If it's not fluff, what is it? And why would they try and resurrect something that 1% of the playerbase cares about. I visit the DMF once per expansion, for my trinket, and that's it. I could walk past DMF at peak time and its empty every single time. It's like Brewfest, packed on day one; but empty after that ... and that's once a year.
    Fine, it's fluff. Fluff was what made the game interesting, what put the "World" in World of Warcraft.

My only concern is that DMF will expire at the end of the expansion. I really hope it's designed in a way to keep it relevant throughout the rest of WoW, like the cards.

Wow. WOW. Skrew another tier of bosses and trash mobs, -this- is the kind of stuff that keeps my attention. The faire seems creepy as hell though but what carnival doesn't. Being able to buy old content armor models is a nice idea too. I'm curious where they are going with the dark forest, my batm4n senses tingle and say it will be a wintergraspish high level farming hotspot of some sort. Maybe even a mysterious new 5 man somewhere in there..?

Quote Originally Posted by bombkirby View Post
    "and even replicas of long-lost suits of armor that we’re offering for your transmogrification needs."

i'm sold! :d
    damn straight!

Quote Originally Posted by Archaos View Post
    Or the 3rd Island of Tol Barad that's been there since Cata came out? The terrain does look the same as TB/Gilneas.
    Exactly what I'm thinking. Around that area.

Quote Originally Posted by onleal91 View Post
    I wonder how this will affect the reputation gains for those that are going for "The Insane".
    Wondering the same, and QQing that I just finished my DM rep grind last faire...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamari View Post
    Wow. WOW. Skrew another tier of bosses and trash mobs, -this- is the kind of stuff that keeps my attention. The faire seems creepy as hell though but what carnival doesn't. Being able to buy old content armor models is a nice idea too. I'm curious where they are going with the dark forest, my batm4n senses tingle and say it will be a wintergraspish high level farming hotspot of some sort. Maybe even a mysterious new 5 man somewhere in there..?
    Its where Deathwing is hiding....you know, so we can only attempt the raid one week a month so that the content will last till the next expansion. :P
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

Deleted
    Looking forward! i also love the fact that the area looks 'Gilnean' has that spooky and haunted feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    They had me with fez-wearing monkeys and mini-games (something this game desperately needs), but then they flushed all that away by keeping the Faire available for only one week a month.

Oh well, moving on...

This great, thanks a lot Blizzard for the efforts. Wow, I've never said that before, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elica View Post

Someone told me that air is bad, so I've decided to stop breathing.