Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    :S wtb trailer!!! 2 more days!!!
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synros View Post
    :S wtb trailer!!! 2 more days!!!
    had not even thought about that... wont there be a trailer for this one :O ?

the trailer will probably be out like, during maint. sometime they`ll release it so we can see it while servers or down, or maybe the day before, at least that`s my guess. I hope it`s really great, the fall of the lich king one really was my favorite, i doubt this will top that. lots of cool healing buffs for healers too, I like. shamans got some love too, that`s great every spec needed it.

Quote Originally Posted by skullduggery View Post
    They need to fucking calm down with all those Rogue changes holy shit.
    Oh yeah give 'em some legendary daggers it will soften the blow they get with MoP ... Rogue class will be automatically transferred into a druide kitty in MoP to make space for the monk class - blizzard can handle only 10 classes at one time.

Just one lousy change ...

I'm not proud to say that, but now that I'm coming back from a long SWTOR beta weekend, I just cannot feel any excitement, nor even any need, to check this patch anymore ...POST BETA BLUES ARGH.

Deleted
    Can we also use the raidfinder and the normal/hc content in the same raidid like it was announced weeks ago?
    Am I just blind or is there no notification about?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    well well well finaly an end to the naysayers that keep saying its gona bee the 6th/7th

hmm they got 1 day to get a trailer together if the alredy havent

1000 internetz to u boub
    Since when is Boubouille a Blizzard employee and can make statements for them? Blizzard has not announced any date yet and the post made by Boubouille is stated wrong cause he should say he HOPES it goes live this week. Hoe does not know accuretly when the patch will go live.
    There has been always 1 week between a new patch and the stop of the current Arena season so the 6th of Dec is way more possible then this week!

Due to make my legendary this week. Typical Roll on DS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lb View Post
    Just one lousy change ...
    Hunters are also only getting one change

FINALLY yay!

Also, goddamn Pally S11 looks so good

Quote Originally Posted by Fes View Post
    Can we also use the raidfinder and the normal/hc content in the same raidid like it was announced weeks ago?
    Am I just blind or is there no notification about?
    LFR doesnt share lockouts with regular runs.
    Last edited by pierrot; 2011-11-28 at 10:12 AM.

Finally, should have came out last week.

Deleted
    Happy about this patch since TOR turned out to be such a big disappointment in this weekend's beta test.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the name of the patch by the way? Hour of Twilight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    What's the name of the patch by the way? Hour of Twilight?
    Yea think thats the one, not sure tho

10+ Year Old Account
    awesom patch infos ,realy good job tnx alot. very "full" looking patch with alot of cool stuff in it. Thumbs up for enhancment AoE and fire mage buffs (a bit late tho but better late then not hehe) , as usual fury wariors get nerfed %5 again wish they leave fury alone ,nerfing it every patch kinda sucks. looks like we ganna be veeeery busy starting this wednesday

Name of the patch is Dragon Soul

Deleted
    Really ... why there isn't 4.3 cinematic ?? Blizzard are getting really lazy these days ...

Ehm, Bou, did Blue post confirmed patch this week? Wasnt there a break after arena season end before???
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarragon
    Casuals don't read mmo-champion, because they're too busy being bad in heroics.

Boub what about 4.3 trailer? when it will be aviable?

the new instances have the old encounters .... cmon blizzard