10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    it's sad isn't it?
    oh and i've been playing too much persona3
    I still have to play that one same for persona, persona 2 innoxent sins, persona 3 portable(i also have persona 3 FES) and persona 4. LOL and that's just the personas in my backlog. But yeah zelda comes first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I still have to play that one same for persona, persona 2 innoxent sins, persona 3 portable(i also have persona 3 FES) and persona 4. LOL and that's just the personas in my backlog. But yeah zelda comes first.
    just got my psp a week ago and only games they got are persona 2 and 3 so got P3 or now beeing P2 later, getting F/E for christmas on the psp. wish they would make P4 in portable form.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    favriotes:
    Full metal alchemist
    Gundam all series
    Dragonball all series
    Welcome to N.H.K.
    Hellsing

Watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica

was good. the witch artwork was pretty rad

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a game for us anime fans complete with anime characters being summoned

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...ailer-streamed

I own number one. and plan to get this version as well.

Deleted
    Has anyone read the latest Bleach chapter, 474? Oh..my...goodness...!

Click all up on Kisuke for a link:

What do people think will go down with Ukitake?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Has anyone read the latest Bleach chapter, 474? Oh..my...goodness...!

Click all up on Kisuke for a link:

What do people think will go down with Ukitake?
    Read it on tuesday and i think he has NO IDEA how to deal with ichigo. If ya ask me ichigos gonna say something like "so what does it matter i figured something like that all along" or something to that effect then commence beatdown with ginjo going WTF HELL MAN AREN'T YOU PISSED OFF.

Deleted
    Read it on tuesday and i think he has NO IDEA how to deal with ichigo. If ya ask me ichigos gonna say something like "so what does it matter i figured something like that all along" or something to that effect then commence beatdown with ginjo going WTF HELL MAN AREN'T YOU PISSED OFF.
    Hehe. Yeah, I thought something similar too. You are right, Ginjo seems to underestimate Ichigo, in terms of thinking he could turn him on his ever so beloved "nakama" so easily. But, what kind of follow up do you think there will be with confronting Ukitake, if any?
    It would be great to see Ukitake's bankai but not like this. Not fighting Ichigo for reals! I always saw Ukitake as Ichigo's unofficial captain. I'd hate to see him become an enemy. *lip wobble*

Hopefully the badge-system is something that bothered Ginjo more than it'll ever bother Ichigo and it won't be taken much further. Some people are, understandably, really bugged by people stifling them or spying on them. And Ginjo seems to be one of those people (I know I would be!). Ichigo is, hopefully as usual, too chilled to be really bothered by it. (It's not like Ukitake pulled Yuzu's pigtails or anything!! =P)

Also, I really hope we get to see a proper chunk of Ginjo's (spoiler)soul reaper past. It could be really interesting. Also, more background on Tsukishima! I love his character design, simple but classy.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2011-11-24 at 10:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a game for us anime fans complete with anime characters being summoned

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...ailer-streamed

I own number one. and plan to get this version as well.
    wtb psp version don't got a ps3 or xbox 360
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Zoids was and it was quite the cute an innocent scene. Just the naked fiona and american hang ups. As for your idea too costly or some such BS. Now some companied do that with the audio but video is another matter woth a few exceptions(mezzo forte and kite comes to mind) but those are rare and generally where two versions already existed or some other such bit o' crazy.

THERE WAS AN ADULT VIRSION OF ZOIDS!!??
    mant hat make sme sound liek a perv..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    THERE WAS AN ADULT VIRSION OF ZOIDS!!??
    mant hat make sme sound liek a perv..

No still a kids show just different standards. Think dragonball and how we cut out over half the sex jokes cause "kids can't handle it" similar only this one was for the rampant "oh no naked cartoon character who looks like a kid" nonsense. Idescribed the scene up above and you gotta find it subbed ask on MAL for more. Oh and only up to episode 15-16 is done for classic and that's outta 64 orso while shinseiki zero only has 1-2 episodes done. Fuzors none subbed GENESIS however has all. Which is good seeing as no us release was ever done. Oh and if you think THAT'S adult you should see the zoids hentai out there.

---------- Post added 2011-11-25 at 01:58 AM ----------

wtb psp version don't got a ps3 or xbox 360
    Then get a PS3 petty sure it's an exclusive for that console. Oh and WKC is on it as well we could make a guild LOL.

Wow can't believe this thread has been dead for this long. Anyways I just finished watching Hoshi Wo Ou Kodomo (Children who chase lost voices from deep below) by Makoto Shinkai. Defiantly his best work yet. The movie holds back some of the more high res visuals we've seen in the past few movies, increased the story to 2 hours, and balances out the action and story of the movie. It's a 10/10 for sure. I recommend it to any fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    Wow can't believe this thread has been dead for this long. Anyways I just finished watching Hoshi Wo Ou Kodomo (Children who chase lost voices from deep below) by Makoto Shinkai. Defiantly his best work yet. The movie holds back some of the more high res visuals we've seen in the past few movies, increased the story to 2 hours, and balances out the action and story of the movie. It's a 10/10 for sure. I recommend it to any fans.
    Most people felt hurt and driven off so they now hang out on myanimelist.net in our usergroup message me or millhi and we can get you in.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still on here checking if someone replied everyday :P but sadly none does.

and i'm Millhi on MAL
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Naruto is up their for me. However the fillers are worse than bad. The Manga version is always good.

Just watched Usagi Drop. Very sweet.

All time fav's -

Ghost in the Shell
    Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Vision of Escaflowne
    Teppa Tengen Guru Lagan (or however its spelt :P)
    Trigun
    Roujin Z
    Wicked City
    Gundam Wing
    Martian Successor Nadesico
    Gasaraki
    Cowboy Bepop
    Chobits
    Love Hina
    Dragon Ball
    Battle Royal (MANGA)
    Fruits basket

umm there is probably more. oh my, otaku or what?

Oh shit! Forgot the most awesome manga ever.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still on here checking if someone replied everyday :P but sadly none does.

and i'm Millhi on MAL
    I reply when others do. Oh and the logog is done just need to figure out what to post first in regards to the blog.

Penguindrum is so damn good. Every new episode just keeps raising the bar higher and higher.

10+ Year Old Account
    I reply when others do. Oh and the logog is done just need to figure out what to post first in regards to the blog.
    same here.

@digglett, when is it done airing? so i can pick it up again.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

same here.

@digglett, when is it done airing? so i can pick it up again.
    Soon I believe, it's 25 or 24 episodes, episode 21 aired the other day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Soon I believe, it's 25 or 24 episodes, episode 21 aired the other day.
    ok cool, should be done airing just before i start with exams then.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni