Page 59 of 91 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    oh god... im retarded... guess we are taking 5pc.... for the sole fact that the only RAID drops are wrist, boot, belt.... and as far as i know... only tokens have heroic versions... not EVERY valor piece... guess we stuck with 4pc n e way eh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    oh god... im retarded... guess we are taking 5pc.... for the sole fact that the only RAID drops are wrist, boot, belt.... and as far as i know... only tokens have heroic versions... not EVERY valor piece... guess we stuck with 4pc n e way eh?
    Oh yea, that might be true. :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkwaydrive View Post
    Keep us updated with the proc rate/icd of that trinket. I have a guildie who has it, over SoW and he says it only procs every so often.
    Did some testing, and it looks like the ICD is 2 minutes - not sure about proc rate, but spamming Regrowth with LB & RJ active activates it pretty much spot on on the 2 minute mark.

Deleted
    Burning meta should be the best atm? 3 red gems, 54 int + 3% critical effect bonus.

Also the Heart of Unliving is buffed, +323 intellect and the spirit stackup. I guess this should be the best regen trinket this tier? maybe even bis?

I am also wondering about the Meta.

Using TreeCalcs, Burning Shadowspirit increase my HPS for +450. Anyone else having similar results?

According to some initial reports Maw of the Dragonlord can crit. I have not seen any indications that the heal scales with other stats such as our mastery. If this is the case I am inclined to think crit will outweigh mastery when we equip one. Seem as though this proc would be very good on most DS fights.

Only made it to the second heroic fight before being sat as a resto druid. Heroic yorshoj really demonstrates blizzards failure to anticipate how the druid nerfs will affect them in heroic modes. Druids are by far the worst healers on this fight, and if later heroic modes generally follow this trend then druids will not be brought for progression on anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cleotaurus View Post
    Only made it to the second heroic fight before being sat as a resto druid. Heroic yorshoj really demonstrates blizzards failure to anticipate how the druid nerfs will affect them in heroic modes. Druids are by far the worst healers on this fight, and if later heroic modes generally follow this trend then druids will not be brought for progression on anything.
    Killed him with my druid and we didn't had real HPS problem, learn to do a real CD rotation.

main : Boulé Arak-Arahm EU.
    I would have killed Hagara too if i wouldn't have to work today, so they take someone else to kill her this morning

edit : 10men raid.
    Last edited by mmoc0a064b8f2c; 2011-12-08 at 10:31 AM.

10 monkeys doesn't equal a 25man raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    10 monkeys doesn't equal a 25man raid.
    This. I raid both 10s and 25s, and 10s are drastically different. The way you heal is different, what you need is different, difficulty is different, and balancing a raid is very different. It's not even comparable.

Deleted
    I got 2piece T13, let's see how it goes...

Quote Originally Posted by Bouletos View Post
    Killed him with my druid and we didn't had real HPS problem, learn to do a real CD rotation.

main : Boulé Arak-Arahm EU.
    I would have killed Hagara too if i wouldn't have to work today, so they take someone else to kill her this morning

edit : 10men raid.
    I don't remember ever saying hps was the problem. Our lack of cooldowns are the problem. Disc priests and paladins are putting out just as much hps, while the paladin can cheese tank healing with beacon on purple, both can put cooldowns on the tank during purple allowing a 1 tank strategy, both can provide mitigating cooldowns on the raid to make purple paired with damage less dangerous, and every healer can provide a far superior heal with a single cast.

The argument is not that druids cannot do this fight. Your statement that you did it on your druid is irrelevant. The argument is that paladins and disc (i can't say anything about shaman) can do this fight significantly better. What I am pointing at is a trend that I can see follow to the later, more difficult fights based on how the mechanics are working in normal and the mechanics I have seen thus far on heroic. When druids are not putting out substantially more hps, they are going to be a weak option when your trying to push the limits of progression simply because the other healers bring that AND more options to deal with mechanics that require more than just bombing heals on everyone.

Meta

I want to ask about meta. In guide it is adviced to use + mana pool, but as mana problem now is not very actual, maybe +54 Intellect and 3% Increased Critical Effect will be more usefull (askmrrobot.com think so too)?
    -=Hofman=- resto dru EU-Azuregos

Quote Originally Posted by cleotaurus View Post
    What?

worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-8048xqjhi58zn3rq/sum/healingDone/?s=710&e=1273
    worldoflogs.com/reports/elie0f6pl7uny5lm/sum/healingDone/?s=8537&e=9130
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-nkfe2lyq696c6imy/sum/healingDone/?s=21055&e=21652

If anything, holy priests are the worst for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soranii View Post
    What?

worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-8048xqjhi58zn3rq/sum/healingDone/?s=710&e=1273
    worldoflogs.com/reports/elie0f6pl7uny5lm/sum/healingDone/?s=8537&e=9130
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-nkfe2lyq696c6imy/sum/healingDone/?s=21055&e=21652

If anything, holy priests are the worst for this.
    Again, 10s have nothing to do with class balance. And why are you showing logs with no priests for reasons that have nothing to do with priests being bad as some type of evidence they aren't good for a fight.

Really..........

Also, a lot of stuff on the guide needs to be updated. I'm raiding a lot right now and have finals, so it will be a few days. No need to PM me..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Again, 10s have nothing to do with class balance. And why are you showing logs with no priests for reasons that have nothing to do with priests being bad as some type of evidence they aren't good for a fight.

Really..........

Also, a lot of stuff on the guide needs to be updated. I'm raiding a lot right now and have finals, so it will be a few days. No need to PM me..lol.
    Hey bro, I know you are a moderator and all, but seriously, do you have eyes?

Look at the quote I was responding to.

He specifically states that resto druids are the worst for this fight, when he is very incorrect.

Again, mr moderator, please read quotes before just instantly responding with your crap.

what Myrrar is SAYING..... is that there is no reason to link logs with no HOLY PRIESTS and use it as evidence that priests are worse than druids...
    If you want ur evidence to be compelling or believed without being called out... u need to get a Hpriest AND a Rdruid in the same log... comparing the 2
    Dont lash out at a moderator cause she pointed out a problem with your "evidence"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soranii View Post
    Hey bro, I know you are a moderator and all, but seriously, do you have eyes?

Look at the quote I was responding to.

He specifically states that resto druids are the worst for this fight, when he is very incorrect.

Again, mr moderator, please read quotes before just instantly responding with your crap.
    Are you serious or just trolling?

1. As said, 10s mean nothing. ANYONE can heal 10s. Every log will be different for 10s. Every single person in a 10 composition can change how the healers heal. 10s mean nothing when talking about who is good and who isn't.

2. You are claiming holy priests suck on this fight with 3 10 logs with no priests. Do you have eyes?

Lashing out at people when making ridiculous posts will just get you banned. Instead of telling people 'to read' you may want to reread the whole conversation yourself.

I would have said the same thing as a moderator or a poster with one post. It had nothing to do with anything. I'm going to show 3 10 man logs with one pally healing it alone and claim pallys hps is just way too high!!

Also, how many holy priests are in this. How many resto druids? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNtVvae-18w
    Last edited by Myrrar; 2011-12-10 at 07:36 AM.

Myrrar, why not Burning Shadowspirit Diamond for meta on the guide? Everyone is reporting it to be a HPS increase over Ember

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodianni View Post
    Myrrar, why not Burning Shadowspirit Diamond for meta on the guide? Everyone is reporting it to be a HPS increase over Ember
    Just need to update it. HPS wise it's definitely the best. I have a bunch of stuff to update but I'll do that one now.