Poll: Which

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    ICC was not undertuned, the vast majority of guilds cleared the heroic version with at least the 5% buff active. I don't know a single player who was clearing heroic bosses without.

Was it too easy at a whopping thirty bloody percent increased health/damage/healing? This shouldn't be a surprise. The difference between SWP and ICC is that SWP never had a 30% buff (and the bosses losing health was bad enough, but it still is nothing compared to the ICC buff).

Anyway, I much preferred the story behind SWP, and the overall look of the place. It's hard to say if the bosses were more fun when there were only half as many, although Sindragosa definitely doesn't help ICC win my vote (you might say she betraaAAaAaaAAaaAAAAAys the cause).

Also I feel like the only person who hated Ulduar. Such a boring ass raid, was sick of the place two weeks after it came out. Crappy art, too.
    Don't worry. I believe you.

icc

i think icc is better. I love this game and really enjoy it.

Never played during BC or Vanilla, but Sunwell, and Original Naxx had to be better then ICC and DS, so I voted for Sunwell.

10+ Year Old Account
    ICC was only ever the one end raid i FULLY completed while it was still in the same xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    ICC was not undertuned, the vast majority of guilds cleared the heroic version with at least the 5% buff active.
    To be specific, NO guilds killed HM Lich King until 5% (Paragon got that first kill IIRC). I'm not sure how many guilds killed it before 10%, but suffice it to say, HM LK was pretty heavily tuned.

---------- Post added 2012-04-19 at 07:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    I agree. Spine is one of the worst encounters Blizzard has ever designed.
    Spine is my favourite fight in DS!

Stood in the Fire SaltLakeAtrocity's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    This is pretty much intended to shit all over DS, with SWP and ICC going neck and neck. I'm okay with this.
    ds got a respectable 12 out of 341 votes. lol
    -- We'll Dance As The Palaces Burn --

the best end game raids are the hardest ones
    naxx was insanely hard, followed by sunwell, then icc then ds

i dont mind raids getting tuned for the general wow population (lfr ds), and i dont mind normal ds getting nerfed for the more casual players, but plz dont nerf heroic raids into the ground (like what happened to lk and is happening to ds)

Deleted
    Naxxramas > Icecrown Citadel > Sunwell Plateau > Black Temple > DS

From best to least good.

I've never been in any of them :P does that make my vote invalid? :P

Went with Icc purely for the fact that Naxx and Sunwell were stupid class stacking, buff stacking abominations. (spine of deathwing was too, don't get me wrong I do hate DS)

Deleted
    I didn't like Firelands overall. There was a lot of bosses that felt quite.. meh. But I really liked Ragnaros Heroic. That was an awesome fight

ICC was the most fun, but lvl 60 Naxxramas was the most EPIC. If you even got to set foot inside that place, you were a GOD...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nameuser View Post
    ICC was the most fun, but lvl 60 Naxxramas was the most EPIC. If you even got to set foot inside that place, you were a GOD...
    Thats not how its supposed to be. It has to be accessible, yet fun and interesting. My vote goes to ICC, BS about ICC being too easy, show me your pre-nerf HM LK kill, lol show me your HM sindra/PP kill. Not possible since no one killed LK pre nerf on Hc.

ICC was baller as all hell. They had 4 very differently themed wings and incredible fight mechanics, the trash was... trashy... but not horribly long or tedious, the tier sets were so good looking, and the music/environment just felt soooo amazing. I felt like I was really raiding a legit dungeon. I mean it was played out so well. I especially loved how Tirion and so many people were in the beginning of the raid and they played roles throughout the dungeon; it really felt like the alliance/horde were helping you in the siege and that immersion was fantastic. And then the final fight against LK is just too good, plus the title is badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfstan View Post
    stupid to vote for sunwell since nobody completed it (except hardcore guilds)
    I completed it before the release of WotLK. Brutallus before the nerf patch. Our guild was by no means hardcore, more a mediocre guild who raided 12 hours a week, struggling with recruitment and dropouts. We even completed Sunwell despite a group of 10 core raiders leaving after Brutallus to form a new guild.
    When someone asks, “What is best in life?” there’s only one answer: “To crush the newbs, see them driven before me, and read their lamentations on the forums” - Lylirra

Even though my guild didn't get too far in Sunwell before the 30% nerf (we were able to do it after that), I still loved the look, feel and gear of that place.

Guildkiller still is and will be sunwell ==>M'uru
    <3 guild on my serwer was disbanded or stopped plating while progressing M'uru >
    <i was in the one who manage. Greetings for all ex-member of Excesse-Burning Legion>
    Last edited by Avlli; 2012-04-19 at 09:43 AM.

Deleted
    So many ppl claiming SWP wasn't the final raid in TBC just shows that those ppl were the noobs that didn't manage to kill SWP trash after having been able to down Illidan. "SWP too hard... IT SUX!!!!"

Sunwell brought TBC to a perfect closure, from stealing of muru, introducing magic back to blood elves, sunwell restored etc etc etc.

Anyways, hater noobs that didn't manage to down Brutalus, go fap to your BT memories.

Deleted
    Relatively few players experienced Sunwell and Naxx 40 while it was current and even a lot of these players aren't playing WoW anymore. Therefore it doesn't really amaze me that Icc is winning. Dragon Soul is however getting very few votes simply because of how terrible the raid is.
    Icc was a very good raid though I think the 30% buff was far too much overkill. Sunwell as well. I did however vote Naxx 40man.

Deleted
    ICC for me, it was a brilliant raid IMO, the only downside was that Blizzard left that patch up for to long and people probably cleared it over 100 times.

ICC is my favorite final raid. I don't even see how you can call SWP a final raid lol. Black Temple is what most people did, not many people even touched K.J. back in BC. Ulduar is still my favorite raid overall though, it was the most fun imo.