10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    I'm not seeing the value in Jeff Carter as a player. Everything he gets the puck on his stick for a scoring chance he never really makes anything happen. I haven't seen him pull off any amazing defensive plays either. Most of the time I hear he's labeled as a skill goal scorer but I'm just not seeing it. Seems like a klutz out there with the puck.
    the klutz of the team has to be Penner, and look what he managed today, don't count out the klutzes

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    man look at all those Red Wings on Sweden...
    So when does IKEA move their production to Detroit and Ford moves their production to Sweden? It seems like the two regions are friendly to one another

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought this was kinda cool...

Haha, poor Gabby. He has his own stat.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Briere with the OT winner, 4-3 Flyers.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda want Broduer to win just because hes so ancient. Was a good game looking forward to this series as it progresses.

Deleted
    flyers deserved it, but they don´t have a goaly to make it all the way. I would guess devils are going to turn it into a 4-2 victory

10+ Year Old Account
    Briere continues to be clutch in the playoffs, crazy a guy that small is so good in the playoffs.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was a good game. I was expecting a little more from Broduer for that OT goal. I guess he was badly screened.

... and that's what happens when you stand in front of your goalie like an idiot and try to block a shot the sissy way. Tips it in his own net.

If he would of just blocked the shot like a man Smith could of saw it or he may of actually blocked it. Good game though.

---------- Post added 2012-04-29 at 10:14 PM ----------

Wow so many tip in goals this game.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    If Phoenix closes this out, Phoenix/Nashville is going to be the worst series ever. Every single game is going to be 2-1 or 1-0.
    ...What's your opinion now?

Everyone underestimates Phoenix because they don't have the big names. They do have a team full of cup crazy Canadians in playoff season though. Not something to be taken lightly. It's like Saiyans and a full moon
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    ...What's your opinion now?
    ikr? who would have expected PHX Nashville to be so high scoring...

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Everyone underestimates Phoenix because they don't have the big names. They do have a team full of cup crazy Canadians in playoff season though. Not something to be taken lightly. It's like Saiyans and a full moon
    People didn't underestimate PHX for not having a star player but because they were many questions. Questions mostly about the goal, if you told me Mr.Smith would be among the best goalies in the league this season I would have called you crazy. Smith was looking at back up duty at best after leaving Tampa, now he is out playing the Bryzgalov the guy he replaced. It is crazy what a new system can do, look at Elliot in St.Louis and to a smaller extent Theodore in FLA.

Either way I have been enjoying playoff hockey, would be better if my Leafs made it.

-Jarce

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Phoenix fans piss me right off. The league dumps all this money earned from other franchises into saving this sorry ass franchise, then when the playoffs finally roll around, their fans show up to the fucking games. Way to bandwagon you dumb desert dwelling idiots. How is it those folks lack the interest or capacity to attend and sell out regular season games, but the place was packed last night? What the hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Phoenix fans piss me right off. The league dumps all this money earned from other franchises into saving this sorry ass franchise, then when the playoffs finally roll around, their fans show up to the fucking games. Way to bandwagon you dumb desert dwelling idiots. How is it those folks lack the interest or capacity to attend and sell out regular season games, but the place was packed last night? What the hell?
    Glad I'm not the only one thinking this.

As far as the series goes, its over. You can't win a series when the best players on the team are playing like garbage. I can't way for Radulov to be gone, for the love of god if we resign him I will want to stab Poile. Plays no defense at all, and if he can't skate around in a circle by himself and shoot the puck he is pretty much worthless. At least at the end of year we could finally be rid of him once and for all.

Legwand has had a horrible series, and Klein has gone from hero to zero overnight.

We've scored 3 goals in each game, should have been more than enough for us to win if we had any defense at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the exception of Agent Smith, I can't really put my finger on what actually gets PHX over the line. They're the only team I have ties to left in the playoffs, so *shudders* go 'Yotes -_-

When are the awards given out? After Round 2? After Round 3? I just wanna know when Landeskog can collect.

10+ Year Old Account
    In two games, Phoenix has as many goals and twice the wins that Detroit had their entire series. Underdog playoffs continues past Round 1.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    In two games, Phoenix has as many goals and twice the wins that Detroit had their entire series. Underdog playoffs continues past Round 1.
    And Rinne has looked fairly awful compared to looking like Goalie Jesus in round 1.

Anyone else super psyched to wake up at 5:00 AM EST on Friday to watch the US play France in their opening game of the World's? I know I am.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one thinking this.

As far as the series goes, its over. You can't win a series when the best players on the team are playing like garbage. I can't way for Radulov to be gone, for the love of god if we resign him I will want to stab Poile. Plays no defense at all, and if he can't skate around in a circle by himself and shoot the puck he is pretty much worthless. At least at the end of year we could finally be rid of him once and for all.

Legwand has had a horrible series, and Klein has gone from hero to zero overnight.

We've scored 3 goals in each game, should have been more than enough for us to win if we had any defense at all.
    I think it's not fair to the team to give up just now. Yeah, we lost the first two and played awful, but I trust in Trotz that he will get our defense to show up in the two home games. Radulov has done an amazing job so far, and I'm pretty optimistic that he will pick up his game. Let us win the next one and the world will look a bit better. Will still be a hard series, harder than necessary, but I'm far from saying that it's over.