Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Zangarmarsh and Borean thundra and Hellfire Peninsula tops my list

10+ Year Old Account
    swamps of sorrow, wetlands and dustwallow marsh...
    I hate swamps... more than arid desertzones...

Blades Edge by a freaking mile!

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowmoon Valley.. that place makes me all cause its so gloomy... and the terrain fog is black, which makes it even worse. And, as much as I don't like to admit it, the floating island full of crystals (can't remember the name) has some of the most eerie music in the game. I dun lik it!

That and theres something about the giant green meteors raining down in the distance that makes me say "where are they falling to?" Infernals maybe?
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

Quote Originally Posted by Amalnophis View Post
    Vashj'ir i hate underwater levels.
    This would be mine as well..

I absolutely loathe that zone,worst idea Blizzard ever came up with for a leveling area.
    Only went a 1/4 way through the place on one of my characters before giving up and going to Mount Hyjal and never went back to the place on any of my characters.

My other most hated would have to be Borean Tundra.

Vashj'ir by a biiiiigggg margin.
    I think the whole front office — or at least a good chunk of it — was obsessed with Crawford. I blame Varitek and Mirabelli, because every time the Sox played the Rays, Crawford would single, steal second, steal third, steal home, then come out of the dugout and steal first, then steal second and third on one pitch, then reverse-steal second again just so he could steal third and home on the following pitch. - Michael Schur

im going to go with silithus or desolace(pre cata) with everyone else.

Old desolace leveling omg don't make me think of that placE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalnophis View Post
    Vashj'ir i hate underwater levels.
    I dont hate all underwater levels, but Imo vash had a clunky feel to it.
    So every time I level I do Hyjal>uldum>little bit of deepholm>TW highlands
    So vash I hates it :3

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Crystalsong Forest, bar Dalaran, nothing there.

The underwater one, did it once skip it on all other characters, god I hate that place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iuris View Post
    Crystalsong Forest, bar Dalaran, nothing there.
    but... its all purty and sparkly and such
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

Silithus, easily. Was the most boring zone before Cata and it didn't even get changed.

every zone is beautiful in one way or another. Can't really say there's a worst, but if there's one that is visually under it's prob...Wetlands or Loch.

Silithus. Before you say anything else about another zone think, you've been to that zone. Chances are you went to silithus and left within 5 minutes.

I hate them all. Haven't played in over 6 months.

Pretty much any zone in the 50-58 level range, it is so slow!

Deleted
    Classic content= Sillithus (i hate the sandy desert stuff) and Searing gorge/burning steppes (really, there is literally NO difference and it is so gray..)
    Burning Crusade= Blades Edge by far. Did not feel excited by the spikes coming out of everywhere and the fact that I had to grind for literally A WEEK for the engineer recipe there made it worse.
    WOTLK= Scholazar Basin (it felt like a polished Un goro for me) and Icecrown ( Never can think about this place without the lord of the rings mordor castle).
    And Cata-Deepholme (not much into ore and minerals) and Uldum. God I hated this stupid Harrison Jones references..

Quote Originally Posted by Jadè View Post
    Desolace, Silithus, Feralas and Wetlands (pre-Cata versions).

Although Silithus is still poop. Could've done so much with the Twilight and Old Gods and instead we kill 15 worms and gather paper.
    I agreed with you on desolace and silithus! I have fond memories of feralas and wetlands as someone whose been playing since they were 13 years old in vanilla. Feralas was gorgeous and wetlands felt like an adventure, I remember looking for groups to kill those hard ass dwarves in the north.

Deleted
    Vash'jir, the underwater zone

Depressholm.
    Fuck that place, only did it once, never again.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!