Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    OH it just got better, I finally get past error 37 after two hours of coming back to the pc, then I get hit with error 73!?!

Error 37
    Error 73

Are they trying to make jokes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    OH it just got better, I finally get past error 37 after two hours of coming back to the pc, then I get hit with error 73!?!

Error 37
    Error 73

Are they trying to make jokes?
    Dont forget Error 3007...

10+ Year Old Account
    yup error 37 all the time >< oh well, time to play some wow i guess, no biggy

Deleted
    TERA for the evening it is then.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I got 50k gold for every error since diablo launched, I'd be able to buy a proper weapon.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    Simply put, they have our box fee; why should they care whether you can log in or not?

It's not like we're paying a sub fee like we do with WoW, hence it's low on their priority list, right down there with the WoW dance studio, and WoW movie.
    Oh you are 100% correct. But tbh its 1 for them 1 for us when they let us down.

For example i was getting some Bioware games original and pretty much without waiting reviews i stopped doing that after Dragon Age 2 and haven't gotten a single original of their games since (and dont see that changing any time soon).

After Diablo now they lost me for SC expansions at least and probably Diablo expansions also. I ll get MoP probably ok. If they lower themselves to mediocre company level they ll receive the proper treatment also.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    Wow... and the OP and the last post were written in the lifespan of one hour. Guess the online only part made a lot of people unhappy because Blizzard can't have true working servers all the time. Heck, there weren't as many pages on that Real ID real name anti forum thread in a week!

Edit: And by the time I finished writing this, 2 more pages appeared!

Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    Simply put, they have our box fee; why should they care whether you can log in or not?

It's not like we're paying a sub fee like we do with WoW, hence it's low on their priority list, right down there with the WoW dance studio, and WoW movie.
    You are probably imagining some fat guy with his feet up on a desk watching Oprah and eating cheetos and all he has to do is flip a switch but he doesn't really feel like it because he has your money already.

Your ideals makes no sense at all in reality though. Yes, Blizzard made money on the box but they loose money and customers when thier servers don't work properly. There is more to the equation that you are willing to consider, like stock holders, CEO's and customer satisfaction. You don't build the most profitable MMO in history and then D-bag your customers on a non-subsciption game. Let's not forget that there is AT LEAST one more expansion coming and if you loose customers from your orginal game they certainly don't buy your expansion, Diablo III online collectables, and you don't get your tip from players using the Auction house for real money sales. Let's not forget that ignoring your customers makes rabbid Bliz-Haters like the ones that frequent these boards with megaphones.

So lets stop acting like children and realise that they are doing everything they can to get the servers up because it makes no business sense at all for them no not care about thier customers. Yesterday they did an update and after that there was a post about having code problems with the authenticator. Its not at all uncommon for an online game to release a content update and then go down due to problems with new code breaking old code, in fact its a fact of life for online games.

Btw there is no fat lazy guy, just a room full of code jockeys being whipped from behind by a flaming horned demon screaming, "GET THESE SERVERS RUNNING YOU MISERABLE MORTALS!!!"
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2012-05-30 at 07:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    sign the petition over here, might be of a help

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/diablo3complaint
    10 days and about 2300 signatures. Not bad.

Deleted
    got to Authenticated, stuck on retrieving hero list though...

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    10 days and about 2300 signatures. Not bad.
    Only .99994% of the Diablo playerbase to go too!

If we are going to sign up to throw down Diablo III we should start a sign up to ban seriously horrible stuff first, like H20. They put it in all our bottled water and it can even be found in the human body. Its in Acid Rain, car batteries and soda. The worlds oceans are filled with the stuff.

Seriously though, you can sign as much as you want but the Auction house and online play is here to stay. You can play, complain and quit or just quit but its still going to be there.

Deleted
    Cant get on again, third time today this as happened :S

Blizz why you no let me play Diablo??

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post

If we are going to sign up to throw down Diablo III we should start a sign up to ban seriously horrible stuff first, like H20. They put it in all our bottled water and it can even be found in the human body. Its in Acid Rain, car batteries and soda. The worlds oceans are filled with the stuff.

Seriously though, you can sign as much as you want but the Auction house and online play is here to stay. You can play, complain and quit or just quit but its still going to be there.
    Did you even read the petition? It's about getting some form of recompense due to servers being down when customers have paid for a game, nothing to do with what you have obviously deduced from skimming through a few random posts while trolling this thread. I shouldn't have had to explain that to you but I try to be semi constructive at least. Please try to be the same or quit trolling as mentioned previously...kkthxbye shoo
    Website made avatars are too large for this forum. Time they upgraded back to the old days when it WASN'T a problem. Curse you've dragged this forum down!

Deleted

How many people sign petitions? Do all the people supporting or attacking something sign the petition(s) for or against said something? No? This applies to this petition as well. In fact this applies to all petitions. If you get a high enough signlist, doesn't matter if it's 1% or 100%, people up top might take notice of it. That's the whole point of petitions. But as I said, only been 10 days, still plenty of time for more signs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    How many people sign petitions? Do all the people supporting or attacking something sign the petition(s) for or against said something? No? This applies to this petition as well. In fact this applies to all petitions. If you get a high enough signlist, doesn't matter if it's 1% or 100%, people up top might take notice of it. That's the whole point of petitions. But as I said, only been 10 days, still plenty of time for more signs.
    The Daily Show went to a 'Ban X' day and got enough signatures to legally get a bill up for vote to ban water. So good luck with those signature thingies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wg15 View Post
    you guys are really pitiful. Do it yourself or simply shut the hell up. Go and play swtor or something else that is as bad as this game. Really. And simply stop crying annoying kids.

Go and talk shit like you are giving the game back (as everyone knows you cannot give those games back)
    Yes... you see, people give companies money because they trust said companies to do things for them they can't do. For example, I'm not interested to build my own car. However, if I buy one, I pay for someone else's work, and if said car stops in the middle of road when I'm in the mood for driving, I have all the right to attack the car company. Same applies for computer games, I pay for something I can't do because other people sell their work. I demand good work in return for my money, I don't get it, I complain. You don't like it? Your problem. That's why there's democracy, so if I don't like something I can state it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Honzi View Post
    If I got 50k gold for every error since diablo launched, I'd be able to buy a proper weapon.
    SIG WORTHY.
    Thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honzi View Post
    "I will now attempt to run away but first I will forget to close my chat window! wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

I just got kicked offline and now it wont log in, error 37 and 74. Was watching an auction that ended.. around about now... Meh. It is extremely annoying, but shit happens i guess.

Deleted
    The Daily Show went to a 'Ban X' day and got enough signatures to legally get a bill up for vote to ban water. So good luck with those signature thingy.
    I know, saw the video. But they used the chemical formula for water, saying something like "double hidrogen oxygen" and we all know not so many people know exactly how to read the chemical formulas for different stuff. That said, yes, many people sign petitions without even knowing what they're about, so what? Still doesn't change the fact that getting enough signatures can change things.

Edit: Just look at that thread of 1300 pages on the official forums. No matter what you say, this is proof enough that more and more people are starting to dislike the online only thing, maybe not because it's online only, but because Blizzard seems to fail at maintaining the servers online all the time and the game looks like it's still in beta because of all the errors.
    Now imagine that if the Blizzard version is so filled with errors 2 weeks after launch, what do you think will happen once the RMAH goes live when true hackers will actually start trying their best not for the game itself, but for the money when it's filled with so many holes?
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2012-05-30 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriaze View Post
    Did you even read the petition? It's about getting some form of recompense due to servers being down when customers have paid for a game, nothing to do with what you have obviously deduced from skimming through a few random posts while trolling this thread. I shouldn't have had to explain that to you but I try to be semi constructive at least. Please try to be the same or quit trolling as mentioned previously...kkthxbye shoo
    So I'm trolling just because I am not joining in on the QQ? Yeah I read the petition, and if this was a subsciption based model I -might- agree with you but its not. Many MMO's tend to give out extra free days of play for /exorbatant/ amount of downtime, but this isnt a subsciption based MMO. FFXI, based in Japan, gave out 3 months of free game time after the Tsunami last year and thats mighty nice for a country that was socked with a Tsunami and a Nuclear reactor burst.

In fact how about I just give you a months worth of free game time for every hour of downtime you experience in D3? Oh.... yeah... Its free anyways.

If downtime is such a problemthen don't buy a game the first month its out so you know when you come in the kinks will be worked out. You don't -have- to have it on day 1 you know. People complain about lack of content in an MMO, but they could wait for an expension to come out before they buy it. They complain that the servers are down at 12:01 on release day, so go to bed and play it in the morning. Took the day off and can't play? Don't take the day off.

Its an online game, there are going to be problems in the beginning, there are -ALWAYS- problems in the beginning no matter the company. Hey, your free to complain about it, and I am free to complain about your QQ'ing, thats a true democracy. (**Even though this is the internet and not one part of it resides just in one country where democracy is a right given to its citizens. Its more or less just a wild west shoot out of ego's and mouth diarhea.**)
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2012-05-30 at 08:03 PM.