Poll: Is Jaina's new character something you're looking forward to?

Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur-the-exalted View Post
    Ashbringer is all thats needed
    Careful Tirion might die, through his honor he could be easily lured into a trap where he could be killed and the sword tainted, thus becoming a weapon for the forsaken.

Stood in the Fire Arthur-the-exalted's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    If the forsaken will be left alone, become somewhat accepted they might turn into a nation like they used to be, the bitterness might ebb away their souls might calm in time, but that we don't know for certain, though trying to extinguish them could unleash unimagined attrocities, we see what forsaken deploy in war now, just what would they deploy once they become really desperate.
    The fact that they have these weapons already is what is bad, I am all for if they can manage to be friendly and stop trying to destroy the enitre eastenkingdoms, but I dont see that happening, gilneas had its wall broken down and the first thing the forsaken do is invade then release a bomb that kills any living thing... >___> they were not even desprate! they were the invaders..

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    What's more amusing is that Alliance players don't quite seem to realize that they're doing the Horde a massive favour by helping to depose "War Criminal Garrosh." They're not even going in to conquer Orgrimmar: "We're not here to conquer these people; they've been put upon by a bad man. Let's rescue some orc babies."

Oh my dear Varian. It seems stupidity is the price you pay for being the good guys in this setting.

Oh we know. We just gave up on Blizzard being able to advance the Alliance story without advancing the Horde's. Seems an impossibility for the writers they got, but hey...

Better half full than half empty...
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

10+ Year Old Account
    Careful Tirion might die, through his honor he could be easily lured into a trap where he could be killed and the sword tainted, thus becoming a weapon for the forsaken.
    light forbid.....well we have Anduin Wrynn for that i guess, he is the next tirion..in priest form

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 02:55 PM ----------

Wanting peace is different from having honor. Both want their people in happiness to do this they must deal with each other, it is mor politics than anything in my opinion. If the other becomes a threat to their people they will have no problem to kill each other.

The forsaken creating another Rhonin ? Don't even joke about that!
    far enough, but I still say they are both better choices to rule than hellscream

The fact that they have these weapons already is what is bad, I am all for if they can manage to be friendly and stop trying to destroy the enitre eastenkingdoms, but I dont see that happening, gilneas had its wall broken down and the first thing the forsaken do is invade then release a bomb that kills any living thing... >___> they were not even desprate! they were the invaders..
    They might have left Gilneas alone, if Garrosh hadn't ordered them to invade it, he wanted a new shiny port after all and Sylvanas unleashed the plague, since she didn't want to loose more forsaken,they are her meatshield after all.

far enough, but I still say they are both better choices to rule than hellscream
    That is not really difficult to be a better leader than Garrosh, since his political skills are next to non existant.

10+ Year Old Account
    They might have left Gilneas alone, if Garrosh hadn't ordered them to invade it, he wanted a new shiny port after all and Sylvanas unleashed the plague, since she didn't want to loose more forsaken,they are her meatshield after all.

That is not really difficult to be a better leader than Garrosh, since his political skills are next to non existant.
    she released the plague with out him knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Varian kick started the war at the battle for the undercity

He was told by jaina that sylvanas and the horde had nothing to do with it but varian still attacked thrall cause he saw a opportunity to retake lordaeron

Things have ramped up so much now that any tactic no matter how unethical is considered fair game.

Varian has sown the wind and boy hes gonna reap the WHIRLWIND

Jaina shouldve had the balls to stay neutral

You need to read back the last couple of pages. Or better yet I'll educate you here.

THRALL AND VARIAN MADE PEACE AFTER WOTLK. So that war he started in UC was officially over.

GARROSH kickstarted THIS war after he invaded Ashenvale with the explicit purpose to off Tyrande. So...back into your lore cage till you're up to date.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    You need to read back the last couple of pages. Or better yet I'll educate you here.

THRALL AND VARIAN MADE PEACE AFTER WOTLK. So that war he started in UC was officially over.

GARROSH kickstarted THIS war after he invaded Ashenvale with the explicit purpose to off Tyrande. So...back into your lore cage till you're up to date.
    sigggghhhhhh it gets worse in panda........Apparently as part of the escalating war between the Alliance and the Horde that has extended to the continent of Pandaria, Anduin has been captured and held prisoner at Grookin Hill, east edge of the Jade Forest.[6]
    lol this is not going to end well for who ever kidnapped him..........oh nos.....

she released the plague with out him knowing.
    Yes to make sure her meatshield wouldn't suffer too many cassualties. What good is a broken shield?

Garrosh did not allow her to use the full plague since it poses a threat to the horde as well, but they are allowed to use a weaker strain and whenever an Orc questions what kind of plague is used the forsaken blatantly lie, since most orcs won't be able to tell the difference.

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 07:04 PM ----------

sigggghhhhhh it gets worse in panda........Apparently as part of the escalating war between the Alliance and the Horde that has extended to the continent of Pandaria, Anduin has been captured and held prisoner at Grookin Hill, east edge of the Jade Forest.[6]
    lol this is not going to end well for who ever kidnapped him..........oh nos.....
    Since Varian nearly unleashed dwarven civil war trying to kill Moira because she kept his son more or less hostage,can't bode well for the guys.The dwarves are actually allies I wonder waht he might do to the Kidnappers.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-06-05 at 07:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes to make sure her meatshield wouldn't suffer too many cassualties. What good is a broken shield?

Garrosh did not allow her to use the full plague since it poses a threat to the horde as well, but they are allowed to use a weaker strain and whenever an Orc questions what kind of plague is used the forsaken blatantly lie, since most orcs won't be able to tell the difference.
    Still rate them in the, big treat to the living section.

Still rate them in the, big treat to the living section.
    A potential threat true, but so is Bolvar I doubt the guy will still be pure in a few centuries.

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 07:04 PM ----------

Since Varian nearly unleashed dwarven civil war trying to kill Moira because she kept his son more or less hostage,can't bode well for the guys.The dwarves are actually allies I wonder waht he might do to the Kidnappers.
    >______> I dont know lol, this makes me scared and I play Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Rollback-dpower View Post
    Rhonin, nuff said
    forsaken rhonin? DO WANT!

though he's gotta have green hair
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    A potential threat true, but so is Bolvar I doubt the guy will still be pure in a few centuries.
    I was really hopeing that he would step in during the hour of twlight....I mean he is like 2 zones over....I cant see him being happy with these amrys and big tentcales all over

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 03:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    forsaken rhonin? DO WANT!

though he's gotta have green hair
    O.O what now???

O.O what now???
    rhonin's 2 most important characteristics are his red hair and his knaak-given powers over the arcane and common sense.

a forsaken version of rhonin would need to have green hair in order to symbolize his forsakenness

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    rhonin's 2 most important characteristics are his red hair and his knaak-given powers over the arcane and common sense.

a forsaken version of rhonin would need to have green hair in order to symbolize his forsakenness
    i got that, but what is this about a zombie-rhonin?

I was really hopeing that he would step in during the hour of twlight....I mean he is like 2 zones over....I cant see him being happy with these amrys and big tentcales all over
    He is sleeping right now, Arthas slept for several years as well after he took the crown.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is sleeping right now, Arthas took a naped for several years as well after he took the crown.
    I think that would of been cool as hell though having the twlight armys winning but then have them attacked from all over but undead, under the lichkings control ^__^

i got that, but what is this about a zombie-rhonin?
    I kinda don't know, but it started like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Rollback-dpower View Post
    If the forsaken will be left alone, become somewhat accepted they might turn into a nation like they used to be, the bitterness might ebb away their souls might calm in time, but that we don't know for certain, though trying to extinguish them could unleash unimagined attrocities, we see what forsaken deploy in war now, just what would they deploy once they become really desperate.
    Rhonin, nuff said

10+ Year Old Account
    All this talk of the Forsaken has me thinking. Why are they still around?

Why does survival matter when you're already dead? It's not like they are passing on their genes or memories to baby forsaken. They just kill people and add more forsaken by way of plague. Hell, didn't Sylvanas even kill herself even after the fall of the LK as she had nothign left to live (be undead) for?

Why do they even care about sticking around? Their whole purpose was to exact revenge on the LK. Now their purpose is to do to others what the LK did to them?
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect