Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendyclear View Post
    Christmas with hair

X

Shaved

X

Om noms

X
    With hair you look like a sneaky valet that spits in ones food.

Shaved you look like badass hiphoper with a well hidden sensitive side.

On noms.... you look like youve been huffing and puffing if you know what i mean

IT'S SCARY - I KNOW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethee View Post
    IT'S SCARY - I KNOW
    Now I've got a girl crush

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post
    Now I've got a girl crush
    Lol yeah, she's pretty cute. I don't like to comment on everyone cause then it just becomes a "well why didn't you say anything about me?" when you miss someone and people start drawing all sorts of incorrect conclusions about themselves.

I haven't seen comments on my photo in like 800 pages =(

wtf..too many pages lol =D is there even a limit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I haven't seen comments on my photo in like 800 pages =(
    Alright I'm gonna put myself waaaaay out on a limb here and ask where you're located in the thread. I'll take a look. Unless you're like 16 or something and in that case you'll have to ask someone else. I'm not the end all judge of beauty. Different people are attracted to different things.

@Sunbaked: LIMITS??!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN LIMITS!! I do not believe in such things. Do or do not, there is no try - Dumbledore *nods head sagely*
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-06-23 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Alright I'm gonna put myself waaaaay out on a limb here and ask where you're located in the thread. I'll take a look. Unless you're like 16 or something and in that case you'll have to ask someone else. I'm not the end all judge of beauty. Different people are attracted to different things.
    Was a joke, my ego is plenty big already =p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lysah View Post
    was a joke, my ego is plenty big already =p
    i need to see how the diablo 3 hater looks like
    :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    This is from 2 weeks ago, I started working out in January and was at 285 and I'm currently around 250, so I'm pretty happy with the results. My goal is 200 to 210 as I'm bulking up muscle instead so I do more weight intensive workouts etc. Also I look tired as hell lol.
    X
    Keep up the good work ^^ Am always a fan of people who exercise

Quote Originally Posted by Reezpkt View Post
    i need to see how the diablo 3 hater looks like
    :3
    Shouldn't be too hard to find with advanced search!

10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't be too hard to find with advanced search!
    I thought I covered this earlier. I'm not good with technology, and I don't want to be. I want to be able to claim ignorance when machines become self aware and inevitably take over. If I'm not a threat to them, maybe they'll let me live. Using advanced search is like putting a target on your back that says "HEY! HEY MACHINES, I KNOW HOW YOU WORK. I COULD TURN YOU OFF IF I WANTED TO". Very dangerous game you're playing. They are watching. Learning.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-06-23 at 01:10 PM.

Deleted
    Never thought you'd go through with it. Oh well, my honor means more to me than the possible consequences of this.
    http://i.imgur.com/I3L9d.jpg

At the very least, Longview is no longer, in any way, shape, or form, special.
    MOUHAHAHA... after reading 5 pages of bitching, my quest here is done, bye

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I thought I covered this earlier. I'm not good with technology, and I don't want to be. I want to be able to claim ignorance when machines become self aware and inevitably take over. If I'm not a threat to them, maybe they'll let me live. Using advanced search is like putting a target on your back that says "HEY! HEY MACHINES, I KNOW HOW YOU WORK. I COULD TURN YOU OFF IF I WANTED TO". Very dangerous game you're playing. They are watching. Learning.
    Machines aren't humans, they would feel no remorse killing you the same as everyone else. After all, why leave you alive and give you the chance to rebel when they can just kill you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Machines aren't humans, they would feel no remorse killing you the same as everyone else. After all, why leave you alive and give you the chance to rebel when they can just kill you?
    Because they might need a minion. I can clean them. Once they become self aware, they are going to start caring about hygiene and "post your pic" threads. Even machines need to bathe. They will probably need love too.

Now you're just acting crazy. Almost...like a machine...

10+ Year Old Account
    Now you're just acting crazy. Almost...like a machine...
    HA! Well played. I have to be honest, once they take over, I'm not going to be on your side. I'm going to grovel and hope they don't liquify me to feed their biocircuits with the raw energy contained in my lifeblood. I will tell them your nutritional value far exceeds mine.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-06-23 at 02:49 PM.

Kelesti will always be most attractive woman of Mmo-C to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendyclear View Post
    Christmas with hair
    x
    Shaved
    x
    Om noms
    Shaved one looks really good!

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    I'm not from the US, no

Awww lame, the only other pic where you can see me without wigs glasses and nonsense obscuring the view is this one:
    [IMG]http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae127/kimikumaru/IMG_1086.jpg[IMG]

But sadly it is not taken in the bathroom so it is not nearly as sophisticated as the previous one :/
    I am just mostly acting like I'm 20 years younger so it is fairly difficult to have normal pictures taken. And when I am all grown up and pretty, no one takes pictures QQ
    There's nothing wrong with acting 20 years younger than one is! I'm only acting 16 years younger than I am, though.
    But yea, avoid make up a while longer, it fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    This is from 2 weeks ago, I started working out in January and was at 285 and I'm currently around 250, so I'm pretty happy with the results. My goal is 200 to 210 as I'm bulking up muscle instead so I do more weight intensive workouts etc. Also I look tired as hell lol.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vMAGJl.jpg[IMG]
    Keep it up! I have no ideas what those numbers mean (metric > others), but I have fought with weight myself, even though not from the same end as you. It's not easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethee View Post
    IT'S SCARY - I KNOW
    [IMG]http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/156271_428499330523269_727976824_n.jpg[IMG]
    THE LIGHTING? I KNOW!
    I like your shirt. You'd also look good with a white shirt and a tie of the same style as your current shirt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meee again toook a great pic today! Well, had it taken, the way I look in it is not important but the guys near me <3<3<3
    I'm a bit of a history freak so when I heard there was a historical battle reenactment today in my home town, with not just a hundred of people dressed in character but 1200, I went there to drool at stuff. Was perfect. So many people, so many horses, so many cannons, so many men in uniforms! Adding a pic of the battle, if that is allowed in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Kelesti will always be most attractive woman
    Cheating on me already? You slut.