Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    I have no idea what the hub bub i about, I personally havent noticed any issues. That said I watched the video that plzbegentle posted and if thats supposed to be a example of what ever it is thats got folks in a uproar.. then I guess I was to busy having fun to notice. I mean really? I watched that over and over and I still have no idea what you guys are talking about as far as camera delay and swing. Seems perfectly fine to me.

If something that minute gets under your skin then I dont even know what to tell ya. I guess im old, and slow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    Because the proof is right there, it would be like if I told you the president of the united states is black and then you started arguing that he is white. The proof is right there in front of you but Im sure you cant see it because you dont want to see it.
    No, it's not like that at all. It's like if you're saying "Hey, my computer blue screened when i ran this program" and my response "My computer ran it, must be a problem with your rig" and then your response is "WELL YOU'RE A FUCKING SATAN WORSHIPPER!"

I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

The reason why you dont see it is because you expect it to zoom in all the way when I say zoom in but in fact the zoom in is 1 maybe 2 yards and then out again. Go look again in 1080P and if you dont see it you might want to schedule a time at your eye docter.
    Regardless how much it zooms in, it's still contributes to a floaty gameplay from my standpoint, about the thief gameplay mentioned earlier, I don't see a swift 180 degree turns I'm afraid, I didn't watch it all though, only 2-3 minutes before and after the mentioned time where it was set to be. I do however see circular turns which throws me off. but I guess that's intentional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    Then I guess I need to go see the eye doctor... couldn't see it in 1080p on my 42 inch screen playing the same camera turn over and over again. Man... I must be getting glaucoma at my old age of 20.
    ^same thing here.

It's worth noting that I get eye check-ups fairly regularly, and last I checked I have 20/20 vision.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

The reason why you dont see it is because you expect it to zoom in all the way when I say zoom in but in fact the zoom in is 1 maybe 2 yards and then out again. Go look again in 1080P and if you dont see it you might want to schedule a time at your eye docter.
    Can't say I notice it too well either though I know what you mean, i remember it from GW1...

Though it may add to the floaty camera effect, the rubbery sidemovement is what bothersm e

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium301 View Post
    Really? On my not too fast net I need 4 minutes to download it... I didn't upload to Youtube because youtube does not support 60fps

edit: Plzbegentle, I can definetly see it... Hopefully you'll see the difference in the video i uploaded
    Okay, just watched your video.... erm... I don't know how to tell you this, but for me it was just some red hot chilli peppers and a black screen for 15 seconds.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    Okay, just watched your video.... erm... I don't know how to tell you this, but for me it was just some red hot chilli peppers and a black screen for 15 seconds.
    Yeah, mine was only a black screen as well.

Try using MediaPlayerClassic...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post

I can be just as off topic as you... Now stop linking that god damn pyramid.

I just watched that video this guy linked. Can't see what's the problem.

Quality of the video also sucks big time.

If MediaPlayerClassic does not work you probably need to use this installer:

http://www.free-codecs.com/download_...p?d=6966&s=775

It's a codec pack used to play certain video types including an installer to MediaPlayerClassic

---------- Post added 2012-07-24 at 08:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Azrok- View Post
    I just watched that video this guy linked. Can't see what's the problem.

Quality of the video also sucks big time.
    Quality was kept low due to file size.

EDIT: When watching, pay attention to the ground, it's easier to see how the camera moves (I am amazed this needs to be said, some of us must be superhuman...)
    Last edited by Lithium301; 2012-07-24 at 06:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can be just as off topic as you... Now stop linking that god damn pyramid.
    Difference is my pyramid has everything to do with your posts: Anytime the possibility comes up that you're wrong, you respond by attacking the person saying you're wrong, and that needs to stop. You're simply posting videos where nothing is wrong and going "SEE! RIGHT THERE, IT'S RIGHT THERE! IF YOU DON'T SEE IT YOU'RE BLIND AND OLD AND NEED TO DIE!"

Nothing I am saying has to do with food.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    If MediaPlayerClassic does not work you probably need to use this installer:

http://www.free-codecs.com/download_...p?d=6966&s=775

It's a codec pack used to play certain video types including an installer to MediaPlayerClassic.

Seems legit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FeebleCow View Post
    it's still contributes to a floaty gameplay from my standpoint
    Just beacause in WoW , character have a round black hole on their feet , i means that gw2 have a floaty gameplay ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hET-wJ9QYk
    05:30

Just upload your video to Youtube, much more convenient

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm done with this topic. I can't see the problems in certain videos, I can't feel the same thing I do in GW2 in GW1 with the camera, I'm pinning it on Beta and just dropping it.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Quality was kept low due to file size.
    You should just have used a proper video compression method. There's no excuse for 9 seconds video with less than 640x480 of resolution being more than 100mb in size.

Let's stop the off topic arguing and the borderline personal attacks please. If it keeps up this is getting closed down.

Deleted
    I was looking forward to GW2 for a very long time. An hour into the beta I uninstalled it :/ One of many thing's I did not like about it was how you moved. I'm a mouse guy, I rarely use WASD and to keyboard turn is a bit... meh. It's a shame really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taters91 View Post
    I was looking forward to GW2 for a very long time. An hour into the beta I uninstalled it :/ One of many thing's I did not like about it was how you moved. I'm a mouse guy, I rarely use WASD and to keyboard turn is a bit... meh. It's a shame really.
    What do you mean by how you moved? O_o

And for the record, you're not forced to keyboard turn, you can hold down right-click and you will turn.