Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyCannon View Post
    Kinda did a double take when I saw Fencers as a Mod. Good promotion though imo mods errrwhere.
    I saw it coming a mile away.

Yeah way too many mods these days!

Still in favor of staging a revolution and breaking off the GW2 subforum into its own self-governing entity.

Down with Boub and all that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Still in favor of staging a revolution and breaking off the GW2 subforum into its own self-governing entity.

Meh. I'm more worried about Curse absorbing all the internets. Boub's all right, mostly.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Meh. I'm more worried about Curse absorbing all the internets. Boub's all right, mostly.
    Pretty soon it'll be buying off Google.

I wonder why Curse even purchased this site in the first place, it's a great site but I can't imagine that it would make that much money off advertisements.

Especially since a lot of people use adblocker also haha.

GW2Guru?

Oh god no.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonX View Post
    I wonder why Curse even purchased this site in the first place, it's a great site but I can't imagine that it would make that much money off advertisements.

Especially since a lot of people use adblocker also haha.
    Ads make a huge amount of money. And with some of the titles that advertise on here............yh. I bet they do just fine

Pretty soon it'll be buying off Google.
    Google or facebook, who will win?!

http://internet-map.net/#8-168.36511...95427703857422
    (zoom out)

Quote Originally Posted by Dodrin View Post
    GW2Guru?

Oh god no.
    Do not worry Dodrin. I shall be a wise and benevolent ruler, but my hand shall be swift and decisive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Google or facebook, who will win?!

http://internet-map.net/#8-168.36511...95427703857422
    (zoom out)
    According to that, MMOC > Curse.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

As far as site traffic's concerned at this point, yeah I can see that.

Battle.net being bigger than blizzard.com should come as no surprise to anyone.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

MMOC should buy out curse, then GW2's subforum can buy out MMOC, then GW2-Champion can buy Battle.net, then GW2-Champion.net should pool all of its resources into creating an artificial island in the middle of the Atlantic, and then establishing a new country with me as its all powerful ruler. I shall call it Larynxia. I'll put a focus on space exploration technology, and eventually we'll colonize the moon, and when Earth's resources become scarce, we'll have a monopoly on rare metals. Then Larynxia will sell it off at ridiculous prices, which will further advance the gap between us and the rest of the world. With Earth left in ruins by our merciless rule, we can then move on to control an inter-galaxy spanning Empire, with myself at its head as Eternal God Empire of All Existence.

But one step at a time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations to the new mods, I look forward to arguing with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I think, technically speaking, I've done much more arguing with mods (inclusive of Fencers, especially) than you, at this point!

Thank you, but I don't think I'll be giving you the satisfaction

Congrats both
    May you be both fabulous and fearsome in the trials ahead.

Thing about being a mod is that the quote button is right next to the infraction button. So if some of you get an infraction-- well, on the job training I suppose.

/smooches

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome back

Interesting article there.

Have to agree with Larynx on one point, that the article poorly compares WoW with GW2, as there are nothing alike(except fantasy). However it is not being alike that i think will push Anet/Ncsoft to the top. Not WoW bashing either, i just think it would be refreshing for someone to finally take the top perch, to have a different name up there, i mean 7 years is a long time up there, and hats off to Blizz for that, but it's like the same Athelete winning the same race year in year out, it gets boring seeing the same old, same old Winner. kwim?

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Thing about being a mod is that the quote button is right next to the infraction button. So if some of you get an infraction-- well, on the job training I suppose.

/smooches
    lol, I've accidently hit edit post instead of reply once or twice ><