10+ Year Old Account
    cooler eh?

well things just got a lot

cooler

YEAAAAAAHHHHH

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna premier at Manifest, which is September 28-30.

10+ Year Old Account
    dat cooler is gunna be awesome

i wonder who will voice him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

Probably the same person who did his voice at the end of the Bardock movie.

Because Cooler is a prick.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Probably the same person who did his voice at the end of the Bardock movie.

Because Cooler is a prick.
    No. According to the podcast, it's someone else, whose name I forget, but as far as I know, it's someone who hasn't worked on the show before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    No. According to the podcast, it's someone else, whose name I forget, but as far as I know, it's someone who hasn't worked on the show before.
    Right. I guess I should have watched it before opening my big mouth

He's still a prick though.

10+ Year Old Account
    prick implies hes a funny jerk

dick just means jerk

i expect lots of trolling and space baguettes

btw

any 1 ever think... what if one of those random into space energy beams shot by our heros hit another planet or space ship...... and the survivors come to earth for revenge.... would be a hilarious movie, also why SUN Y U NO EXPLODE WIT ENERGY OF COOLER AND BROLY!

also CELL Y U NO OZARU WIT UR SAIYAN DNA
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2012-08-14 at 03:46 PM.

But Cell doesn't have a monkey tail, Isn't that sort of required for the transformation? Also, doesn't everyone keep blowing up the moon?

However if anyone finds some concept art of giant ape Cell I'd like to see it.
    Last edited by CursedEmbrace; 2012-08-14 at 04:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A fabulous funny jerk, no less. If he ends up being even half as funny as Frieza was, we're in for some good laughs.

All 3 of them said it was the best thing they ever did to let that guy take over the voice in the podcast. They all said he did way better then anyone of them could do. Really looking forward to it.

---------- Post added 2012-08-14 at 03:50 PM ----------

dick just means jerk

i expect lots of trolling and space baguettes

btw

any 1 ever think... what if one of those random into space energy beams shot by our heros hit another planet or space ship...... and the survivors come to earth for revenge.... would be a hilarious movie, also why SUN Y U NO EXPLODE WIT ENERGY OF COOLER AND BROLY!

also CELL Y U NO OZARU WIT UR SAIYAN DNA
    I remember Piccolo saying that the suns energy burns much hotter then their ki blasts. I'm assuming it just melts through their defenses and blasts out the energy to the system like suns normally do. It's hard to destroy a giant ball of energy...with energy I would guess. Plus they probably were using a lot of their energy riding the blast wave and not letting it destroy them, tank was running low. It's like when the evil guys try to blow up the spirit bomb with their ki. It just gets absorbed.

Cell Ozaru would have been cool. He looses his tail in perfect form though, maybe that's why? Who knows.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-08-14 at 07:55 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Giant cell monkey would look hilarious. Doesn't he still have a tail but it's more like the electrical cord of a vacuum cleaner in that it is detractable?

I would expect that they have at least destroyed a few satellites with the wayward blasts.

10+ Year Old Account
    KaiserNeko isn't doing Abridged Cooler?
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    SNIP

Cell Ozaru would have been cool. He looses his tail in perfect form though, maybe that's why? Who knows.
    he doesnt lose it, it just retracts up, he still has a tail
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-08-15 at 03:54 AM ----------

Deleted
    Somehow i expect this to be a repost, but it's worthy of being reposted on DBZ threads.
    It's just that good !

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post

I remember Piccolo saying that the suns energy burns much hotter then their ki blasts.
    When does Piccolo say that? I do not recall that ever being mentioned. Also, Cooler considers blowing up the sun, and Broly did blow up many stars when he destroyed the south quadrant.

---------- Post added 2012-08-15 at 07:43 AM ----------

also why SUN Y U NO EXPLODE WIT ENERGY OF COOLER AND BROLY!
    Same reason that Frieza can destroy a planet in one shot with no difficulty but SS4 Goku's Kamehameha Waves don't destroy planets. Mass and power have little to no relation.

Deleted
    Well to be fair, frieza , heck even vegeta the first time around, only destroy a planet with a specific attack, aimed at the center of the planet. It's not as much as the attack power that blows up the planet but more as the attack is (perhaps barely?) capable of disrupting the delitace balance of forces keeping the planet intact. (gravity crushing the planet's mass vs preassure wanting to make it expand ? idk the whole idea a planet is that unstable is stupid from a physical point of view)
    Kind little poke of a pin making a balloon blow up. The poke strengh itself has little relation with the strengh of the explosion of balloon.

[edit] and, yes, i know : neeeerd !
    Last edited by mmoc6378d51645; 2012-08-15 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ayashi View Post
    Well to be fair, frieza , heck even vegeta the first time around, only destroy a planet with a specific attack, aimed at the center of the planet. It's not as much as the attack power that blows up the planet but more as the attack is (perhaps barely?) capable of disrupting the delitace balance of forces keeping the planet intact. (gravity crushing the planet's mass vs preassure wanting to make it expand ? idk the whole idea a planet is that unstable is stupid from a physical point of view)
    Kind little poke of a pin making a balloon blow up. The poke strengh itself has little relation with the strengh of the explosion of balloon.

[edit] and, yes, i know : neeeerd !
    When Vegeta destroys Arlia there is no mention of a planet core, and his blast appears to explode on impact. And when Vegeta shoots his Galick Gun at Goku he isn't aiming for a specific spot, he's just aiming at Goku. And lastly, Broly destroys a quarter of the universe, no ifs ands or buts about it, as it clearly shows the south quadrant being completely destroyed in like the first 10 seconds of his movie. And Broly during his first movie isn't nearly as strong as Goku later in DBZ, or lol, GT.

10+ Year Old Account
    freiza did blow up vegeta with the same attack he used on namek

planet vegeta was likly much larger than earth since it had 10 times the gravity

both vegeta on bug planet and broly r non cannon