Thread: Shockadins

Shockadins

Are "shockadins" a viable style now in pvp? I have heard several people complaining about them doing to much damage but I have yet to hear from any paladins in this spec.(on my server at least, I am new to forums here.)

Quote Originally Posted by Laelais View Post
    Are "shockadins" a viable style now in pvp? I have heard several people complaining about them doing to much damage but I have yet to hear from any paladins in this spec.(on my server at least, I am new to forums here.)
    Yes, in full Cataclysmic gear using the Holy Shock and Harsh Words Glyphs you can do a lot of damage. Consistently get 20-30k Holy Shocks with the occasional 70k+ Crit.

Yes, to a certain degree. It's the same thing that happened in the Cataclysm prepatch. Due to scalings of spells and the current gear available, a Shockadin build can used in casual PvP, however don't expect it to stay that way when you hit level 90.

10+ Year Old Account
    When posting a new thread, please be sure to use the search function to see if there are already threads on the topic (like this thread).

Closing.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!