Thread: Relic of Niuzao

Relic of Niuzao

im a prot war and my GM is freaking out for me to get the relic, but im thnking its not that great, i mean with our current stat priorities, its only good for magic fights, but that makes the dodge useless... am i missing something? or is he wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    The only fight I could see this being decent on would be Elegon or maybe Spiritbinder just since both can have high amounts of physical and spell damage. Outside of either of those two, it's a meh trinket at best, on par with the heroic 463 options. It's certainly not BiS in all situations and I sure as hell wouldn't be willing to drop the 45k that my server's AH wants for it.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

thats exactly been my thinking

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean if your gbank wants to front you the money like some guilds do...never refuse free stuff ya know? But if they expect you to buy it, I'd tell em to run Brewfest with you to get the stam trinket and call it good there.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachez View Post
    I mean if your gbank wants to front you the money like some guilds do...never refuse free stuff ya know? But if they expect you to buy it, I'd tell em to run Brewfest with you to get the stam trinket and call it good there.
    The brewfest trinkets spawn barmaidens that toss you free beer. I would take that over my worst stat any day!

Deleted
    It's not the best trinket ever, but I doubt you have something better right now. So yes, it's not going to last you 3 tiers (it won't last this one for me), but it's certainly an improvement, specially on taunts fight, where the proc trinkets pretty much suck, and on-use take the upper hand. You and your guild decide if that temporal improvement it's worth the gold or not.