Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    It much more likely is the temple of the red crane and NOT dalaran where this takes place.
    Yeah, I think people are blending several different events that don't actually happen at the same time. It's almost impossible to sort it all out without at least being able to look at some quest text.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    a sunreaver who was really a spy for garrosh stole the focusing iris and built the mana bomb
    I thought the Focusing Iris was just used to empower the Manabomb, and I don't someone can make one on his own.

10+ Year Old Account
    I highly doubt Anduin actually dies. There is an Achivement for the Legendary called "Two Princes". One of course is the Black Prince Wrathion, and Anduin fits the bill perfectly as the second prince since he shares Wrathions desire to end the war. Unless that was just a filler title for that achivement I can't imagine anyone else fits the bill but him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    I highly doubt Anduin actually dies. There is an Achivement for the Legendary called "Two Princes". One of course is the Black Prince Wrathion, and Anduin fits the bill perfectly as the second prince since he shares Wrathions desire to end the war. Unless that was just a filler title for that achivement I can't imagine anyone else fits the bill but him.
    I have a tinfoil hat theory. One of the datamined scenario maps has vol'jin's name on it. We can also tell from garrosh's audio that he has an arguement with vol'jin. The scenario for vol'jin has a map of the Veiled Stair, where Wrathion operates out of. Maybe the scenario will have some sort of contact between them and involve Anduin being resurrected or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminoth4 View Post
    Just so people are aware in Krassarang Wilds as Alliance a Night Elf dies and is brought back to life by her father drinking some of these 'waters'. It transfers life, and he dies to bring her back. It's possible Wraithon may do that (being young for a dragon) and revive Anduin without being killed himself.
    Well, that explains WHY I saw her die and later she was at the defence against the Swarm of Mantids in the Vale of the Four Winds.

I wasn't to get that intel since I'm horde.

I have a tinfoil hat theory. One of the datamined scenario maps has vol'jin's name on it. We can also tell from garrosh's audio that he has an arguement with vol'jin. The scenario for vol'jin has a map of the Veiled Stair, where Wrathion operates out of. Maybe the scenario will have some sort of contact between them and involve Anduin being resurrected or something.
    Hmm.. interesting. Vol'jin, being the son of Sen'jin, the founder and first leader of the Darkspears, is kind of like a prince. Right? Mind = blown!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjanonymous View Post
    Hmm.. interesting. Vol'jin, being the son of Sen'jin, the founder and first leader of the Darkspears, is kind of like a prince. Right? Mind = blown!
    That theory could apply to Baine as well, the only problem is with their father's dead, it would make them more like Kings, than princes. But neither go by a king or prince title, both go buy Chieftan titles. It's a technicality I know but it seems to me like Anduin is the best candidate. I'm digging the idea about the Well of Youth (or w/e the in game name was), I hadn't even thought of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin's mission and by extension scenario are just a facade by Garrosh so that Vol'jin is left out by himself so that Garrosh can have him killed by Kor'korn by the looks of things.
    The last objective is listed as "fend off Kor'korn Guard" while the mission itself appears to simply be investigating Mogu ruins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given that achievement for 'Wrathions war' is set for 5.1, I could almost guess .. what if Wrathion arranged to have Anduin killed, so he could see the war pushed into high gear, in order to bring it to a faster conclusion? And with that, knowing it to be a calculated risk, he would find a way to bring Anduin back in 5.3.
    Thus, 5.4, 'Judgement of the black prince' will be the final chapter in this saga, and All Wrathions plans to end this war in his own way comes ahead.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    So no Dalaran for Horde anyome?

Well, revenge for Theramore, NEVAR FORGETT

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Vol'jin's mission and by extension scenario are just a facade by Garrosh so that Vol'jin is left out by himself so that Garrosh can have him killed by Kor'korn by the looks of things.
    The last objective is listed as "fend off Kor'korn Guard" while the mission itself appears to simply be investigating Mogu ruins.
    Interesting. Given his proximity to Wrathion though, it's possible the two could still meet, maybe Wrathion will help save him from the korkron. That said this is still a tinfoil hat theory here, I have nothing concrete to back up this speculation.

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 02:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Given that achievement for 'Wrathions war' is set for 5.1, I could almost guess .. what if Wrathion arranged to have Anduin killed, so he could see the war pushed into high gear, in order to bring it to a faster conclusion? And with that, knowing it to be a calculated risk, he would find a way to bring Anduin back in 5.3.
    Thus, 5.4, 'Judgement of the black prince' will be the final chapter in this saga, and All Wrathions plans to end this war in his own way comes ahead.
    Possible, though I think Wration's plans will be something more than 'get them to fight eachother EVEN MORE than they are now.

Deleted
    5.1 is looking promising, this is the most excited i have been for a lore patch ever, sh*t is about to get real and i like dat sh*t.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Rommath should turn Quel'Danas into the new Horde mage base.
    And then the Draenei get the Exodar flying and the Trolls voodoo their island to fly.

Flying Sky island Wars.

The last Warcraft expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    Yeah I can tell you don't know much about lore. Guardians. Go look it up
    Guardians were empowered on their own they have never been so extra ordinary.

Lor'themar storming Dalaran to save his people is awesome ;P
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-10-12 at 07:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting. Given his proximity to Wrathion though, it's possible the two could still meet, maybe Wrathion will help save him from the korkron. That said this is still a tinfoil hat theory here, I have nothing concrete to back up this speculation.
    Oh yeah that would work well, I mean the title of the 5.1 Wrathion achievement is "Chapter II: Wrathion's War" so it certainly seems like this is also the moment where he get's personally involved in the war.

to be honest if anduin does die and he doesnt come back il be sad poor kid grew on me
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    The entirety of Varian's story - literally almost every single ounce of it - has been spent learning to control his anger. His constraint is what attracted Goldrinn to him.
    Refusing to help Brann in Ulduar because he's a bit pissy - not constrained.

Sending allies to fight in the Argent Arena instead of Argent champions - not constrained

Almost choking your son to death - not constrained

Varian has as much constraint as Garrosh.

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 08:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Guardians were empowered on their own they have never been so extra ordinary.

Lor'themar storming Dalaran to save his people is awesome ;P

Indeed, Guardians were chosen on Personality, drive and other non-magical matters, not how many arcane blasts they could shoot before dumping their stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Refusing to help Brann in Ulduar because he's a bit pissy - not constrained.

Sending allies to fight in the Argent Arena instead of Argent champions - not constrained

Almost choking your son to death - not constrained

Varian has as much constraint as Garrosh.
    he didnt almost choke his son to death.. his son said he was leaving to go with velen instead of him and he grabbed anduins arm too hard..
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    he didnt almost choke his son to death.. his son said he was leaving to go with velen instead of him and he grabbed anduins arm too hard..
    I thought he did it during the time they were ambushed, but either way, still not very restrained is he? All he did was say he was going to chill with Draenei Master Yoda.