Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    She didn't take the picture. The guy on the other end did. Understand what you are reading/viewing before you comment, makes life simpler.
    It's been a while since I watched the video. Excuse me.

She's still just as at-fault as the other kids and adults.

Deleted
    after reading almost 30 pages of comments, i cannot help but think that people actually have become warped.. i'm sorry if this offends people but honestly, this poor poor individual did not deserve the pure hate, malice, sick twisted evil that she got on a daily basis. we all make mistakes, but this is just insanity. the people who kicked the crap out of her in my eyes are practically terrorists for their actions towards her, and their actions towards her even after she moved. i do hope that this sparks media attention. hopefully it can finally break the strings and actually make something happen to change the way people see and stop bullying.

I do hope that people actually see or think about what they've commented, because its literally making me sick reading this thread.

Are you kidding me?
    Do you really believe that a 12 year old has the internet know how of how to get someone's address, school details and such?
    She says on the cards that she didn't know how he knew her. That shows me that it was anonymous chatting. It could be chatroulette or Omegle or something...
    And here's a bit of news. Yes, I do expect kids growing up on the internet to understand the risks.

I was born in '84. I grew up right about the time the internet came into being. So before there was any of this "regulation" stuff to actually help victims.

It's common sense (Even to my stupid 10-12 year old brain) not to get naked on a fucking camera in front of strangers.

Deleted
    Are you kidding me?
    Do you really believe that a 12 year old has the internet know how of how to get someone's address, school details and such?
    She says on the cards that she didn't know how he knew her. That shows me that it was anonymous chatting. It could be chatroulette or Omegle or something...
    Are you kidding me? Did you grow up in the stoneage or something

Quote Originally Posted by darkmad View Post
    after reading almost 30 pages of comments, i cannot help but think that people actually have become warped.. i'm sorry if this offends people but honestly, this poor poor individual did not deserve the pure hate, malice, sick twisted evil that she got on a daily basis. we all make mistakes, but this is just insanity. the people who kicked the crap out of her in my eyes are practically terrorists for their actions towards her, and their actions towards her even after she moved. i do hope that this sparks media attention. hopefully it can finally break the strings and actually make something happen to change the way people see and stop bullying.

I do hope that people actually see or think about what they've commented, because its literally making me sick reading this thread.

i guess you feel sick 24/7 if you think all the bad stuff happening and just don't get attention @ news?

Are you kidding me?
    I knew quit a bit when i was 12....

10+ Year Old Account
    im reading too many stories about this to the point i just dont care

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys are kind of retarded.

1. She was 15 years old when she flashed those guys.
    2. She did it out of her own free will. She CHOSE to do it.
    3. She already flirted with many guys before.
    4. She got 'beat' up at school not because of the picture, but because she slept with another girl's boyfriend. (refer to #1)
    5. The guy 'bullied' her once only about 6-8 months after she flashed online. Not multiple times over 2 years.
    6. She was known to have slept with multiple men and to sell herself out.
    7. Her home life wasn't the best. (family troubles)

She exaggerated on that video and left out a couple of things. Like, she didn't flash people just "once". She flashed them multiple times. There's mad pictures of her on /b/ at the moment with her tits and vag being "flashed", and apparently, a friend of hers as well joined in on the fun. I don't have too much sympathy for her, because she did all this to herself. She was being super slutty, and I guess was ashamed that others were calling her out on it. And took her own life...I don't really understand it but she seems like an attention whore to me. Maybe it was because of her family problems? I don't know. Either way, it is a shame that she resorted to that, but she would have probably gone down a dark road if she lived anyway.

Wow what an idiot this girl was. She showed her boobs to someone and then got embarrassed that people saw them? So kill yourself? I don't even understand. The things young people think are so important, lol what a stupid move. Cutting your arm? Like wtf does that even do? No one elses fault for what happened here but her own.

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    Where does it exactly show his age? or even talk about a mature man
    She says that he found out her name address friends school etc. I hardly doubt a 12y old or a 14-15y old would go to all that trouble just for a show. Hell most of them probably don't have the courage to ask a girl to flash. Especially since it was done over the internet and stuff. This was clearly the work of someone much more experienced. So there is a high chance we are talking about an adult. Why else would he request a show?

Also about the guy with the gf and stuff, again you can see that all she wanted was to be accepted to have someone that cared about her.

So many people do not seem to understand how high the desire is for teenagers to be accepted by their own peers.

In a situation like hers, where she is suffering from depression, people do not think str8 anymore. View it as a junkie trying to get his fix.
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

15+ Year Old Account

Yes, we know, no one deserves it, but it happens and the only person that can change it is the person receiving it. Getting someone to "talk some sense" into the kids never works and usually just ends up getting your ass beat even more "So I heard you told on me"

The people that caused physical abuse can actually be charged, but not for much, until, if they're not already, adults.

Hopefully, it's been happening for years and years now, but there's nothing to change a persons mind from suicide. It involves a lot of standing up to do from the people getting bullied though. Something cannot be done if no one knows what is happening, sure, cute little cards you made, you're not really giving us anything to help you with expect "Good luck hope you feel better". Give us actual information that we can use to help you. Don't believe in the "if you tell someone hurt you". If you've got bruises to prove that you've been hit, you can get them removed from your school or worse.

But if this was the only thing, the case would be simple. It was the balance of being embarrassed and humiliated by a mistake she made because she didn't know any better. Added on to the fact of divorced parents, no one to really look up to, or be there to help, lost all her friends, got bullied at by school and no one to really tell that would actually care. That's a lot of pressure for someone of her age. But hey, people, young and old make mistakes everyday and they live with it. Just hope this teaches a few teenagers of what could happen if you do something like this, and hopefully stops something before it even starts.

I was born in '86 and was never really exposed to the internet until I was in my second year at high school (roughly 13) and even that was heavily censored. You could visit all of about 5 websites. I only really started using the internet fully at 16 and by then was more intelligent (or less so if you ask teachers >_>) to know what to do and not to do.

One person's experience is nothing like anothers.
    I remember having a giant fucking 40 lb tower, dial up modem witha 33 MHz processor and 2x 986 MB hard drives. When I was 10. Or 9. It may even have been earlier.

And there were well over 5 sites around. I used to constantly visit the GameFAQs forum (1995), Google (1997) which, even then, was a fantastic portal to the internet.

Several forum sites...

Just because you were bad at the internet when you started doesn't mean it wasn't there.

You should be careful with anything you don't fully understand. Being young and stupid is not an excuse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asseymcgee View Post

4. She got 'beat' up at school not because of the picture, but because she slept with another girl's boyfriend. (refer to #1)
    5. The guy 'bullied' her once only about 6-8 months after she flashed online. Not multiple times over 2 years.

She exaggerated on that video and left out a couple of things. Like, she didn't flash people just "once". She flashed them multiple times. There's mad pictures of her on /b/ at the moment with her tits and vag being "flashed", and apparently, a friend of hers as well joined in on the fun. I don't have too much sympathy for her, because she did all this to herself. She was being super slutty, and I guess was ashamed that others were calling her out on it. And took her own life...I don't really understand it but she seems like an attention whore to me. Maybe it was because of her family problems? I don't know. Either way, it is a shame that she resorted to that, but she would have probably gone down a dark road if she lived anyway.
    and you know all this how ? are you the blackmailer or one of the bullies?

Quote Originally Posted by Asseymcgee View Post

Where exactly did you read about the part where she flashed other stuff or did it multiple times?
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

The girl in that video is such a cry baby

Deleted
    People are different.
    Just because you might have had some brains about you and were lucky enough to have a PC growing up, does not mean everyone did.
    I got my pc at the age of 15, my mom never wanted to buy any as she doesent use them and they were pretty expensive
    Me and my brother bought one toghether
    But yes people are diffrent

Deleted
    People obviously aren't watching the entire video because the story has been twisted quite a lot in this thread.. if you want the FACTS: refer to the video, if you want peoples FICTION: read peoples comments

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    Probably by researching into it a bit more than just the one website link and youtube video OP posted. But those could all be rumors. Who knows, who cares. It's not going to change anything, it's pretty basic why she did it, mourn if you must and go on with your lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by methus View Post
    Where exactly did you read about the part where she flashed other stuff or did it multiple times?
    Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    There are a bunch of different pictures of her "flashing" herself on /b/. All different clothes, different times, and with a friend. And as for how I know all this, it pays to use google to find out some real information.

15+ Year Old Account
    People obviously aren't watching the entire video because the story has been twisted quite a lot in this thread.. if you want the FACTS: refer to the video, if you want peoples FICTION: read peoples comments
    Right, because the victim is going to tell every little detail of what happened/happens when all of it started because of a mistake she made. Pretty sure both are works of fiction.