10+ Year Old Account

Raid dropped Blacksmithing plans

Hi guys,

in my guild's raids we've had two of the blacksmithing plans drop in Moshu'gan Vaults.
    Specifically the Bloodforged Warfists and Unyielding Bloodplate recipes.

I'm rather inexperienced when it comes to the whole crafting and selling part of the game so I just wanted some advice.

I have made two sets of gloves for people on my realm and they offered to pay me a 5k fee each.

Another person this evening has expressed that a 5k crafting fee is acceptable.

It almost seems people are too happy with this price, do you guys think that this is a fair and reasonable price for these recipes?
    (I'm unsure on rarity but my server is populated medium to high so others should have the recipe)

And also, how much would you be willing to pay for the crafted item on the Auction House if you wanted to buy it?

If they want to pay it let them pay it. There's no way I'd pay a 5k crafting fee but I'm a cheapskate.

You put the time and effort into getting ready to raid and to obtain the plans. 5k is fine.
    In a world of deceit, open your eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds dead agreeable on both ends to me.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

5k is nothing. Dunno whats the fuss about.

5k is too much in my opinion, so if they're happily throwing it away then let them :P

I suppose you're asking how much you can reasonably charge? Well, apparently 5k is that amount!

Deleted
    Considering that you have to put BoP materials and the pattern is not that common is a good price. Could ask some more for the chests.

Considering the amount of gold they have to shell out for the mats, 5k is not that much really.

if you dont have a use for the spirits of harmony.. 5k each is a decent price.. this is basically paying 5k for 3 spirits or 2 spirits... assuming they give you all the mats.

however if i wanted to craft shit like crazy i might ask upwards of 8k or a max of 10 per item but.. its all relative on price/demand. consider 8 blood spirits doesnt come cheap. neither does 8 LS bars.

in conclusion if they want to pay an extra 5k and u dont have a use for your spirits.. go ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    5k is too much in my opinion, so if they're happily throwing it away then let them :P

I suppose you're asking how much you can reasonably charge? Well, apparently 5k is that amount!
    It's 496 gear..... 5K is pocket change..
    He could as well craft them and sell em for 50k+ a piece.

hey if they wanna pay 5k fee, dont stop them :P

personal i would not pay that much for an item that gets replaced after 3month or even sooner.
    never did

5k is cheap for any serious raider... considering the mats and rarity of patterns...
    Anyone saying otherwise, in like "i would not pay that much for an item that gets replaced after 3month or even sooner" is not a raider... and you only need those items for raiding anw...