Deleted

Which trinkets 2?

My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Tuch/advanced

I want peoples opinions on these 3 trinkets.

Which 2 shall I use? ;s

[Relic of Yu'lon]
    [Blossom of Pure Snow]
    [Light of the Cosmos]

Thanks for any help!

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ge-Guide/page6

Post #103.

Just in case you are being lazy - Relic + Light of the Cosmos

relic and light of the cosmos

edit: dam was beaten

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm no mage expert, so I'm just going to give my opinion based on what I've read a few people say.

For Frost: Yu'lon and Light of the Cosmos. Why: One of Frost's perks is FoF, which practically guarantees you a crit with select spells. The crit is wasted on the Shadow-Pan trinket. Plus the haste is good as well. The only thing that I'd be more concerned with is the %chance to proc on a DoT. Frost Bomb or Living Bomb are the only two DoT spells you can have as Frost as far as I know. Since FB is on a cd, it could hinder the trinket's proc chance.

For Fire: Yu'lon and Blossom of Pure Snow. Why: Crit is awesome for fire, but you have to remember to pop it pretty much all the time on your own (since it's an on-use effect).

Like I said, I'm no expert. Just guesstimating. Also, I'd like to note that your character's Armory stance is hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post

For Fire: Yu'lon and Blossom of Pure Snow. Why: Crit is awesome for fire, but you have to remember to pop it pretty much all the time on your own (since it's an on-use effect).

Like I said, I'm no expert. Just guesstimating. Also, I'd like to note that your character's Armory stance is hysterical.
    Nonononono, Normal version of Cosmos is better than blossom by quite a margin for every mage spec, and even funnier normal cosmos is better at BiS gear than Relic of Yu'lon

10+ Year Old Account
    The moderators would appreciate directing any spec specific questions, including questions related to gear, to the designated spec sticky threads. There is also a similar question probably answered in one of those threads. Ultimately, people who actively read those threads are also the ones who are best suited to answering those questions.

I think for pretty much any caster class, it's relic and cosmos.

Deleted
    Perfect, thanks everyone

Sorry mod's, I'm a piece of trash and I deserve to die T_T.

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing I would like to note in this thread, that depending on the gear you have access to, or can get to drop, even the LFR cosmos sim's almost identically to the Blossom, making the normal version of Cosmos seemingly obviously superior to the blossom. (Fire 379 gear level, gemming for crit).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by royals View Post
    One thing I would like to note in this thread, that depending on the gear you have access to, or can get to drop, even the LFR cosmos sim's almost identically to the Blossom, making the normal version of Cosmos seemingly obviously superior to the blossom. (Fire 379 gear level, gemming for crit).

Well I had all 3 trinkets that I mentioned ^^