Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyur View Post
    yup...all raid races in wow is unfair actually due to patch launch timing difference...still people hype and brag about such race...MEH

Gratz to BL
    Pretty sure they account kill time from when servers went live though in the end. Could be wrong, but think I read thats how wowprogress does it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    Pretty sure they account kill time from when servers went live though in the end. Could be wrong, but think I read thats how wowprogress does it.
    No Guildox does that. Usually i am in favor of that aproach. On this tier though, with the first boss practically unkillable the 16 hours advandage that Blood Legion usually has is nullified by the fact that they were still at 0/6 for more than a day AFTER the european guilds joined the race.
    This particular tier the first access to content didnt offer much to an advandage to US guilds like it does in most tiers. It was a fair and square world first 25 kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Archidamos View Post
    No Guildox does that. Usually i am in favor of that aproach. On this tier though, with the first boss practically unkillable the 16 hours advandage that Blood Legion usually has is nullified by the fact that they were still at 0/6 for more than a day AFTER the european guilds joined the race.
    This particular tier the first access to content didnt offer much to an advandage to US guilds like it does in most tiers. It was a fair and square world first 25 kill.
    Ah ok, mixed up tracking sites. Thanks.

Deleted
    Grats to Blood Legion for WF ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    Adjusting kill times is a questionable practice, most people don't agree with it.
    WoWProgress doesn't do it and the reasons were discussed before: http://www.wowprogress.com/post/115_...s%3A_Yes_or_No

10+ Year Old Account
    We just got oceanic first heroic zorlok :P

Not a world first.. but that ping man.. that ping.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Paragon just got Last boss down on Heroic

Edit: Picture: http://i.imgur.com/xoMB5.jpg

Edit2: Time in Picture is Servertime + 1
    Last edited by Tehterokkar; 2012-11-11 at 02:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a world first.. but that ping man.. that ping.
    Quoted for truth :P

Sig by the amazing Shyama! <Ascension 16/16 H 25man oceanic>

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats to Paragon on WF10 and grats to Blood Legion on WF25!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    Grats to Paragon on world second and grats to Blood Legion on world first!!!
    Fixed it for you.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    If we go by the time it took from Servers going up to actual kill, Paragon won. But I don't want to start that arguement again.

Fixed it for you.
    Seriously? Is this still going on? Amsden didn't say anything wrong: Paragon are WF10, Blood Legion are WF25, that's a fact. It's also a fact that Paragon are world second overall this raid and Blood Legion are world first overall this raid. There is nothing to fix, so please let's just let everyone congratulate their favorite guilds for whatever they deem more important. Just get along, people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    If we go by the time it took from Servers going up to actual kill, Paragon won. But I don't want to start that arguement again.
    Yeah, we could just ignore the fact that server uptime meant jacks*** for the first three or so days and that the hotfix that made Zor'lok killable hit the US and the EU at the same time. Even given all this, nothing changes the fact that Blood Legion killed Shek'zeer before Paragon did.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    Yeah, we could just ignore the fact that server uptime meant jacks*** for the first three or so days and that the hotfix that made Zor'lok killable hit the US and the EU at the same time. Even given all this, nothing changes the fact that Blood Legion killed Shek'zeer before Paragon did.
    People can always argue that Amber Shapper also required an hotfix to be killed on 10 man, and Paragon needed less time wiping on Empress to kill her than BL did. But what matters, in the end, is that BL did indeed kill her first and that is what will be remembered.

Deleted
    Why you even bother to argue? 10man WF Paragon 25man WF Blood Legion. Gz to both and you good sir could just stop making stupid arguments. And no one argues BL killed it first. You started fight when someone said Paragon got WF 10man like they did.

Paragon still have the fastest clear overall this tier, the real winners are first to kill Sha of Fear. Gratz to Blood Legion though, took your time getting that world first.

Imo this tier's race to world first was ruined by the obvious lack of proper internal testing, things like the Amber Shaper 10 man and Vizier in general should not happen, they both seem like very obvious problems that would have been uprooted immediately had Blizzard done some real raid testing of their own.

Personally though I am rooting for Method, they have been consistently pushing for that end-tier world first for a long time now and I really think they deserve it.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fixed it for you.
    No you didn't. I typed exactly what I meant to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    No you didn't. I typed exactly what I meant to say.
    Yeah, I too hate all those "Fixed for ya" people, that just put words in someone's mouth, trying too hard to be funny.

Wowprogress should consider who gets the kill first when giving the points out, Paragon and Blood Legion got the same amount of points for the kill, even though BL killed it first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    Wowprogress should consider who gets the kill first when giving the points out, Paragon and Blood Legion got the same amount of points for the kill, even though BL killed it first.
    Yeah that's what they do normally if you read their FAQ, I don't know why they gave Paragon and Blood Legion the same score for Empress. Might be a bug? Or maybe a 10/25 thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    Yeah, I too hate all those "Fixed for ya" people, that just put words in someone's mouth, trying too hard to be funny.

Wowprogress starts out at X amount of points, and decay's by Y% every day that goes from the first kill. Paragon and BL killed it on the same day, so they both get full points. Anyone killing it tomorrow, gets X-Y% points.