Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    You can make posts mocking reasoning all you want Lysah, but my point stands. You're being quieter this game than normal and most of the posts you do have are as bad as your last two. Very little to actually go on. Compare that to how you usually are...
    Maybe it's because the flawed townie role promotes town lynching town all game. Scum like you can act however you want because no one is going to lynch anyone until there's only an hour left until the deadline and then everyone will just pile on the first name called. Hardly a reason to post, and the fluff hasn't even been interesting.

It was a good try by the mods, but they probably should've asked first.

The only bandwagon we got today was a fish by Firebert, and as he himself knows, it got no information. He could be scum and using the tactic as a smokescreen, but it doesn't matter. Even if someone admitted they were mafia they probably wouldn't be lynched right now.

FoS: Lysah

Just because you are pushing me.

and i'll be here again tomorrow at 2pm -5gmt
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    "Even if someone admits they're mafia"

What Lysah...really? You're trying to say that no one will lynch anyone this game unless there is an hour left on the clock just because of the flawed townie role? To me it seems more likely people will get an early lynch than do that. Especially given the unreliability of a last hour lynch, requiring enough people to be on and so forth. The flawed townie role also isn't any reason to not post more, your excuses just make no sense. I'd rather you say you had work like the rest, the maybe I'd understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    "Even if someone admits they're mafia"

What Lysah...really? You're trying to say that no one will lynch anyone this game unless there is an hour left on the clock just because of the flawed townie role? To me it seems more likely people will get an early lynch than do that. Especially given the unreliability of a last hour lynch, requiring enough people to be on and so forth. The flawed townie role also isn't any reason to not post more, your excuses just make no sense. I'd rather you say you had work like the rest, the maybe I'd understand.
    Do you see any lynches happening, mate? We got a bunch of people to sheep a TDL wagon, even TDL himself, but other than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Do you see any lynches happening, mate? We got a bunch of people to sheep a TDL wagon, even TDL himself, but other than that.
    Which would have actually been a lynch had the bold rule not come into play, then we'd have had an early lynch. Since that stopped I think everyones a bit unsure what to do, but you can't just dismiss it and say "well it didn't go through so clearly this one day is proof enough that every day will be like that" because it still happened, people were willing to vote on a lynch.

Right now, today, I'll grant you it's coming pretty close to the deadline. But that's not to say it's because of the flawed townies at all. Perhaps it's partly due to the fact of so few TPRs, or something like that, but I'm unsure.

The problem is the introduction of the flawed VTs has created a massive case of WIFOM for everyone.

Take you, for example. You are quick to jump on bandwagons and quick to point fingers. Normally I would say this is extremely scummy, you're grasping for any lynch that isn't your mafia friends. However, you could just be trying to save the town from a double night kill if we don't lynch. Because this logic applies to EVERYBODY, it's even easier than usual for mafians to hide in the town.

Take Firebert's play in inventing a random lynch to see who would jump on it. Did all the people jumping on it do so because they are scum? Or are they going for the same "save the town" reasoning? Is Firebert himself scum and trying to play off of people's willingness to lynch anyone just to stop the flawed VT kills because he is mafia, or is he scum hunting?

Normally how people act during the day is meaningful. This game it's not, that's how I feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I don't believe any of that, mostly because you're scum trying to plant that seed of doubt in everyone's minds so no one will lynch anyone.

Today I've voted on two people, is that any different to how many people I've voted on in previous games? Last game for example, no. I vote on who I think is scum. In this case, you and dwarf. Though I'm not sure you're allies.

15+ Year Old Account
    vote Rolo

Better sacrifice than double kill. And no need to read in on this. I'm not trying to convince anyone I'm not scum. Better to lynch a reg townie than risk a TPR with the bloodthirsty sleepwalkers amongst us.

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 03:55 AM ----------

And don't forget to bold your votes this go around Dyra and Dwarf. =P
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Deleted
    Back from sleep! Could anyone do a vote count? Who is closes to the gallow between Rolo and TDL? Either way Idc. I've found TDL scummy since the beginning

VOTE: Thedwarflover

Decagon (1): Worgenite
    The Dwarf Lover (2): Dyra, Eniah
    rolo4804 (2): Decagon, rolo4804
    Eniah (1): Silkku
    Lysah (1): Anakso
    Anakso (1): Lysah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    vote Rolo

Better sacrifice than double kill.
    Again: why? People got so hung up on the flawed townies they are forgetting to simply play the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuro View Post
    Again: why? People got so hung up on the flawed townies they are forgetting to simply play the game.
    Flawed VTs make VTs want to kill VTs more, Town Power Roles to kill VTs more, and Scum to kill VTs less. Self-voting as a VT is a 2/9 (22% chance) to hit a player that NKs that night, whereas a random vote is 4/16 (25%) is only slightly better.

After that, scum can self-vote using this reasoning to give themselves a VT front.

I don't care any more.

Lynch all lurkers.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is the first game where nothing is happening really on the 2nd day as well O_o

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Decagon (1): Worgenite
    The Dwarf Lover (2): Dyra, Eniah
    rolo4804 (2): Decagon, rolo4804
    Eniah (1): Silkku
    Lysah (1): Anakso
    Anakso (1): Lysah

Shortly after day break the town gather up to lynch The Dwarf Lover before anyone really knows what's happening and The Dwarf Lover seems to be in on it as well. The suddenly someone notices an error with the votes. It appears someone made something wrong with the ballots and after a recount and seeing the judge in the neighbouring village they all agreed that they couldn't lynch The Dwarf Lover. After that everyone got a bit down and no one really pushed for a lynch and they all went to bed.

Deadline for Night 2 is Thursday 10:59 EST (UTC -5)
    Thursday 15:59 GMT (UTC ±0)
    Thursday 23:59 AWST (UTC +8)

Post your night actions in your threads.

Bumping for Sun up readiness whenever that might be.

Early in the morning the sun rises, red, and everyone in the town feels a bit gloom, because they can foresee what they will soon find. On the pavement of the main street of Vanilla, they find Lysah. The wall behind is filled with bullet wholes, and so is Lysah. It looks like someone was to lazy even to get out of their car to do the deed and settled for a drive by, but the success was the same. A search reveals nothing of interest. It seems Lysah was just a regular townie.
    After that, they notice three townies missing, kel, NightFury Treann and The Dwarf Lover. As he was the focus of yesterday, the town decides to take a look at his house. They don't find much though, an unmade bed, a painting hanging askew on a wall and an overturned chair. No sign of The Dwarf Lover. Perhaps he's just out buying milk?
    As NightFury Treann lives just a few doors away they decide to go there next. Again they find nothing. There's a picture frame on the table. The picture seems to be that of an old woman. The town decides NightFury Treann has gone to visit grandma.
    Finally the town turns to kel's house. Suprisingly they find both The Dwarf Lover and kel there, although they can't see it's kel at first, as The Dwarf Lover is holding and pressing a pillow over his head. As they rush to help kel though, they notice that he's not moving and the ligature marks of fingers around The Dwarf Lover's neck reveals that his heart is beating at the same pace as kel's. A quick look into The Dwarf Lover's reveals something extraordinary. Both his irises and the whites of his eyes are blood red. He must have been a Blood Thirsty Townie. A look around kel's house reveals that kel was just a regular townie.

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
    Deadline for day 3 is Sat 04:59 EST (UTC -5)
    Sat 09:59 GMT (UTC ±0)
    Sat 17:59 AWST (UTC +8)

Deleted
    So....with 9 remaining, the worst case scenario is that town are now the minority (4 pro-town, 4 Mafia and SK) meaning that it will be hard to get a lynch off. That said, if the Cop is still alive, we really need you to step up and tell who you have checked. To the same breath, I'm also saying treat any and all roleclaims with extreme suspicion because 2 dead roles are unknown (worst case scenari they are Doc and Cop).

Also, FoS Firebert. He was going with numbers yet he said there are 4 scum alive, not 5. Meaning that he has some info that the rest of us don't have...

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wrong about Lysah AGAIN. I swear every single game she seems scummy to me, but that one game where she turns out scum and I end up trusting her because I'm usually wrong about her would be bad.

Firebert seems the most suspicious left, arguing about us taking out blood thirsty townies (like we can target them or pick them out of the crowd?) Well one down at least but of no doing of ours.

FoS: Firebert.

I'm half wondering if the scum aren't hiding though at this point, we established a while ago there were no lurkers which could mean the scum decided now would be a good time to start (yesterday was SLOW!)
    Best case scenario 6 pro town 2 mafia and an SK, worst case is what you said silkku but with both the cop and the doctor down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not quite sure if that is what Firebert wants. The real VTs to step up and volunteer themselves for lynching? Now we've lost one of the Bloodthirsty VTs it's now a trade off between deliberately lynching in the hope of hitting a Scum and the lynch failing and definitely losing a Townie. Before, lynching anyone to avoid the loss of two Townies was a slightly reasonable trade off. If the bandwagon started yesterday had succeeded we'd still have Kel with us to bolster our numbers.

Besides, there is now the very real possibility that we are in the worst case scenario and that lynching a Townie will then give the upper hand to the Mafia, with the win then being dependent on what the SK gets up to at night. I just have a horrible feeling if we lynch and get it wrong it's going to have dire consequences.

FoS Eniah
    FoS Kisuro

Both just seem extremely scummy to me, with Eniah leading the way.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Not quite sure if that is what Firebert wants. The real VTs to step up and volunteer themselves for lynching? Now we've lost one of the Bloodthirsty VTs it's now a trade off between deliberately lynching in the hope of hitting a Scum and the lynch failing and definitely losing a Townie. Before, lynching anyone to avoid the loss of two Townies was a slightly reasonable trade off. If the bandwagon started yesterday had succeeded we'd still have Kel with us to bolster our numbers.

Besides, there is now the very real possibility that we are in the worst case scenario and that lynching a Townie will then give the upper hand to the Mafia, with the win then being dependent on what the SK gets up to at night. I just have a horrible feeling if we lynch and get it wrong it's going to have dire consequences.

FoS Eniah
    FoS Kisuro

Both just seem extremely scummy to me, with Eniah leading the way.
    Define how I'm leading the way?
    Also, gutfeeling says Silkku and Anakso are scum, the lurkers = scum theory feels "too easy" and is something a scum player wouldn't have any problems figuring out (theories are ALOT harder to figure out as scum, considering you're making fake-plots against townies)

FoS: Silkku
    FoS: Anakso