Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I'm not sure why so many people are interested in another Burning Legion expansion... it's as if they believe that the Burning Legion would return, that the Burning Crusade gameplay design decisions would somehow return with it.

Like somehow it will be Burning Crusade part 2... the return to hard-ass dungeons, atunements, long-ass raids, banning LFR and goodness knows what else...
    Having the return of the Burning legion doesnt equate to having the same game design. Some people are actually interested in lore.

I think that, mixed with the Wrathion quest where he talks about a great threat to Azeroth in the future and shows infernals slamming into the world tells us that the next expansion will be Burning Legion.

Also, Blizzard has said they have plans for Alleria and Turalyon and there has been hints about bringing back Illidan.

Argus (the old home of the Draenei and heart of the legion) will probably be the focus of the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    next expack is a burning legion one

I want the burning legion mostly because it would be a full circle back to WC 3. While other villains are fine and all,the bruning legion will always be the biggest threat to Azeroth(barring the old gods,but they've been used a lot).

Deleted
    There are a lot of hints towards a Legion expansion, why don't you summarize them in your OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    A: I don't know who is the "most neglected" but we have plans for draenei.
    Blizzard has given that answer way too often to take it serious...

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    You mean so apart from the Black Prince showing us Azeroth under attack by infernal fire, the two elves lost in the Nether appearing next expansion.
    Them creating a short story about Valum predicting the battle against the Legion.

You managed to pull it all out of that.
    *facepalm*

Talk of the burning legion has been going for ages, and you managed to pick up the tiniest and worst possible sign for it.
    GRATS!
    Calling Turalyon an elf

Here's a good list of all the many many hints of the Legion coming back soon.

http://www.blizzplanet.com/blog/comm...rn-of-sargeras
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

All signs do point to the battle against the Legion by the Army of Light in the next expansion, but personally I would rather it not be. The seeds are planted in MoP, yes, but I'd like to see more of Kul Tiras, South Seas, and the naga as a focal point. I've said numerous times I'd love to see an expansion with Azshara as the apparent end boss only for the story to unfold with her maneuvering us into a corner and forced to help the naga defeat N'Zoth with the expansion ending not with victory, but with Horde and Alliance narrowly escaping the naga after the Old God's defeat.

I'd love an expansion to wrap up with victory over N'Zoth, but knowing we just set Azshara free to do whatever she wants.

Amidst everything going on, of course add more plot seeds to lead towards the Legion expansion after it, but let all of these hints and teasers gestate a while longer.

Either way, I personally feel like a new Burning Legion themed expansion should be the level 100 cap expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I figured the whole thing with the warlocks coming up was a bigger sign than them saying they're going to do things with dranei. LOL

Deleted
    Q: Will we ever see a model update for bunnies?
    A: This is something we are working on at this very moment.

ZOMFG! PROOF OF NAGA-THEMED EXPANSION!

Deleted
    I would definitely love the next expansion to be titled:

World of Warcraft
    The Legion's Return

Kil'Jaeden
    The Nathrezim
    The Pantheon
    Sar'geras

and ofcourse the Old God's using this as another attempt to break free, so possibly Vashj

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    You mean so apart from the Black Prince showing us Azeroth under attack by infernal fire, the two elves lost in the Nether appearing next expansion.
    Them creating a short story about Valum predicting the battle against the Legion.

You managed to pull it all out of that.
    *facepalm*

Talk of the burning legion has been going for ages, and you managed to pick up the tiniest and worst possible sign for it.
    GRATS!
    Pretty much what I was thinking. There have been several hints that Blizzard is planning a BL-themed expansion in the foreseeable future, but I wouldn't consider "plans for Draenei" as evidence worth speculation.

It's pretty damn obvious there are a shit ton of hints for the Legion and Sargeras coming back soon at this point. And any time that happens, the Draenei are going to be front and center, that's a given, next expansion or not.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds about right.

So far it has happened like this:

TBC
    Northrend
    Cataclysm
    MOP

The old leaked "fake" list suggested the following:

v Outland Expansion
    v Northrend Expansion
    v Maelstrom Expansion
    v Panda Expansion
    ? Legion Expansion

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    For all you know they might be aiming to make some Draenei themed underwear as sold by Jinx with a hole in the back for the tail.
    How do you know the hole is for the back?

Deleted
    Draenei will most likely get some love with Anduin training under Velen. There's probably going to be something in return for the Draenei.

Warlocks new enhanced pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Sounds about right.

So far it has happened like this:

TBC
    Northrend
    Cataclysm
    MOP

The old leaked "fake" list suggested the following:
    Not this nonsense again. The list is fake, doesn't fit reality at all, and was released after all fitting parts were already known.

Deleted
    I would like to see a burning legion expansion before an azshara expansion, I even think the expansion against Sargeras should be in Azeroth. I think the setup of Legion expansion part 1 (we recruiting new factions to defend in outland), Legion expansion part 2 (sea/azshara) legion expansion part 3 (us defending Azeroth) would be quite cool