Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    That points no where near Burning Legion expansion.
    ^ This post.

"OMG BLIZZARD YOU KEEP REHASHING CONTENT"

"OMG BLIZZARD MAKE ANOTHER BURNING LEGION EXPANSION"

Make up your god damned minds.

OT: how you got there will be another Burning Legion expansion out of that is beyond my comprehension level, which is far above average.

I also don't think the majority f people who want a Burning Legion expansion are hoping they're gonna get a BC 2.0 as far as game mechanics and dungeon quality, I think people miss that part of the lore, because aside from Lich King lore, it is by far the most interesting story based on the majority.

I'm hoping that the Burning Legion Expansion doesn't come too soon, if only because it's pretty much confirmed Sargeras will be the end boss for WoW. Metzen said he was a ways off though, so there's that.

I would like a burning legion expansion as well, basically because demons make for cool villains, there are countless varieties of them (Not just robed cultists and 4 elemental types), just like the undead demons don't need some convoluted reason why they're doing evil stuff, no "Old gods made him do it", no "He's gone crazy, bro!", they're evil by definition, so we won't have RP-ers complaining about moral trouble killing them, either :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    You mean so apart from the Black Prince showing us Azeroth under attack by infernal fire, the two elves lost in the Nether appearing next expansion.
    Them creating a short story about Valum predicting the battle against the Legion.

You managed to pull it all out of that.
    *facepalm*

Talk of the burning legion has been going for ages, and you managed to pick up the tiniest and worst possible sign for it.
    GRATS!
    Nothing wrong with imagination and a bit of speculation for fun.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

This is why blues never answer questions.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    It's pretty damn obvious there are a shit ton of hints for the Legion and Sargeras coming back soon at this point. And any time that happens, the Draenei are going to be front and center, that's a given, next expansion or not.
    Why should they be? They are two-time losers when it comes to fighting the Legion, all they ever do is run when they aren't being massacred.

also reading about what happens when a Naaru gets injured makes those useless crystals the LAST things you'd ever want near a battle field where people are dying right and left...

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I'm not sure why so many people are interested in another Burning Legion expansion... it's as if they believe that the Burning Legion would return, that the Burning Crusade gameplay design decisions would somehow return with it.

Like somehow it will be Burning Crusade part 2... the return to hard-ass dungeons, atunements, long-ass raids, banning LFR and goodness knows what else...
    I also get this impression, that underlying the genuine lore interests is a huge dose of nostalgia and a hope the expansion would be a return to how BC was (or rather how nostalgia remembers it was)... and boy will their be some disappointment in that regard when it doesn't happen xD

Gnome Lore heavy Xpac NAO!!!

Deleted
    Garosh is gonna make it rain infernals. Hes going to be the next guldan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Sounds about right.

So far it has happened like this:

TBC
    Northrend
    Cataclysm
    MOP

The old leaked "fake" list suggested the following:

v Outland Expansion
    v Northrend Expansion
    v Maelstrom Expansion
    v Panda Expansion
    ? Legion Expansion
    First of all that list was already proven to be fake, because the person who came up with it admiitted 2 years ago when Cataclysm was announced, that it was fake.

Even if there was some accuracy in it, the list appeared first after the announcement of WOTLK, which I think was in 2007. To know that TBC and Outland will be expansions is no big deal. From there on the guessing failed.

The Maelstrom expansion consisted of the South Sea islands. That never happened. The 3rd expansion, Cataclysm, had nothing to do with these islands. Gilneas and Grim Batol were in it, but that's it. The Panda expansion wasn't really a Panda expansion. Pandaria was said to be a starting zone and the main zones were the elemental planes. Those elemental planes were part of the expansion before that. The 4th expansion is Mists of Pandaria which focuses a lot more on the Pandaren and not on the elemental planes at all. So for the 2 expansions he guessed, he was largely wrong.

It looks a bit more like this.

v Outland Expansion
    v Northrend Expansion
    X Maelstrom Expansion
    X Plane Expansion
    ? [B]Legion Expansion
    Last edited by mmocedbf46d113; 2012-11-23 at 10:36 AM.

I didn't say all of them thought that way, obviously. :P
    But why do you even have to mention it? Hater.

Instead of new Burning Legion exp they should just make TBC server, I would even pay double, no make it triple monthly fee for that shit.

i don't think so a burning legion themed xpack mean Sargeras at the last boss basically the most powerfull boss of the entire warcraft universe, it's more plausible that we will get a troll themed xpack given attention that the Zandalari are getting in cata and pandaria. After that an old gods focused xpack where we deal with them once and for all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure why so many people are interested in another Burning Legion expansion... it's as if they believe that the Burning Legion would return, that the Burning Crusade gameplay design decisions would somehow return with it.
    Well the Legion is still out there just waiting for an opportunity to attack Azeroth again. A full scale war between Horde and Alliance would be the PERFECT opportunity to strike them both down and systematically annihilate any survivors.

But Blizzards writers are far to lame to let something as brutal as this happen.

No in fact they will make us the attackers and somehow somewhere with the help of some sparkly unicorns we defeat an enemy that has the resources and numbers from the conquering of thousands of inhabited worlds at it's disposal.

And to serve the American need for happy endings they'll even find a way to save Argus from 25000 years of corruption.

<_<

Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    discussion initiated.
    Yes yes, the black helicopters are coming too. Considering that THIS expansion is only 2 months old you are worried about the NEXT one? I'm thinking you made a hat with the tinfoil that you did your turkey with this year.

10+ Year Old Account

Like somehow it will be Burning Crusade part 2... the return to hard-ass dungeons, atunements, long-ass raids, banning LFR and goodness knows what else...
    If only, the amount of tears and snotbubbles the dailies have caused (mainly from the same people over n' over) probably means we will see more faceguzzling patches on the horizon in the shape of Cata-style where players sit on they're ass in a hub clicking a que-button.

Personally I'm expecting the Emerald Dream as the next expansion (perhaps hoping is a better choice of word)

If i'm not mistaken, a twitter response said that if we ever fight sargeras, we will feel him coming long before he gets here, so probably in the preceeding expansion, and another burning legion expansion can hardly not deal with sargeras, seeing as we already defeated archimonde with the help of a boatload of wisps (lorewise) and kiljaeden isnt that much stronger. so of a burning legion expansion comes, it will probably not be the next, and there's indeed still the matter of N'zoth and the naga most likely under his influence (if they weren't transformed by sargeras himself (would explain easy allegiance of vashj to illidan))
    so there is a possibilty of the next expansion dealing with the naga, though probably not underwater, players and blizzard alike have stated that they didnt like it. so it would probably come to a fullscale naga invasion of EK, kalimdor, and probably pandaria as well, i don't think they'll invade northrend, since bol'var will have been awakened by then,and you would need a full scale assault similar to WOTLK to defeat a probably even stronger LK, (even though he's "lost" frostmourne, the guy is something entirely new, because he never completely became undead due to the lifegiving flames of the red flight, he's now probably the required link to cure undeath (possibility of lore here)

the naga invasion would require the orcs, trolls and tauren to team up with the night elves and dreanei due to their capital locations. same would go for humans, dwarves, gnomes, blood elves and forsaken.
    and ofcourse everyone who is on pandaria at that time.

if this comes to an expansion similar to this, there will be dungeons dealing with scouting parties of the burning legion, since i doubt theyll just send they lieutenants in like last time (sundering) because this was an incredible blow to the legion that they will never forget.

even then, i don't think we'll fight sargeras on azeroth, rather i think it will either be on argus, or somewhere in the actual twisting nether, with an army comsisting of all races aligned with the light, the so-called "army of light" lead by anduin (as seen by velen in his shortstory), his second in command will probably be wrathion himself, who is seemingly as motivated a force for good as his father was for bad.

just my 2, or maybe 20 cents ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaoshi View Post
    If i'm not mistaken, a twitter response said that if we ever fight sargeras, we will feel him coming long before he gets here, so probably in the preceeding expansion, and another burning legion expansion can hardly not deal with sargeras, seeing as we already defeated archimonde with the help of a boatload of wisps (lorewise) and kiljaeden isnt that much stronger. so of a burning legion expansion comes, it will probably not be the next, and there's indeed still the matter of N'zoth and the naga most likely under his influence (if they weren't transformed by sargeras himself (would explain easy allegiance of vashj to illidan))
    so there is a possibilty of the next expansion dealing with the naga, though probably not underwater, players and blizzard alike have stated that they didnt like it. so it would probably come to a fullscale naga invasion of EK, kalimdor, and probably pandaria as well, i don't think they'll invade northrend, since bol'var will have been awakened by then,and you would need a full scale assault similar to WOTLK to defeat a probably even stronger LK, (even though he's "lost" frostmourne, the guy is something entirely new, because he never completely became undead due to the lifegiving flames of the red flight, he's now probably the required link to cure undeath (possibility of lore here)

the naga invasion would require the orcs, trolls and tauren to team up with the night elves and dreanei due to their capital locations. same would go for humans, dwarves, gnomes, blood elves and forsaken.
    and ofcourse everyone who is on pandaria at that time.

if this comes to an expansion similar to this, there will be dungeons dealing with scouting parties of the burning legion, since i doubt theyll just send they lieutenants in like last time (sundering) because this was an incredible blow to the legion that they will never forget.

even then, i don't think we'll fight sargeras on azeroth, rather i think it will either be on argus, or somewhere in the actual twisting nether, with an army comsisting of all races aligned with the light, the so-called "army of light" lead by anduin (as seen by velen in his shortstory), his second in command will probably be wrathion himself, who is seemingly as motivated a force for good as his father was for bad.

just my 2, or maybe 20 cents ^^
    But you can already feel his return. Well at least the return of the Burning Legion.