Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I must be the only one here who thinks damage is actually fine. I feel like people complain about anything related to burst when it comes to almost any class.

The main problem is that people don't like losing the way they lose now. They don't mind winning games by "globaling" someone, you'll never hear complaints about that. But you will complain when it happens to you.

Its similar to Xcom when people play on insane ironman and miss with 90% accuracy and blame the game. On the flipside, they never complain about the 15% chance to hit that actually hits.

People just need to adapt to the way the game is played now. Its basically much faster than it used to be. It quite clear that Blizzard isn't backing down the way pvp is now. I would suggest some people here to either move on or at least take a break. This game is like Call of Duty. Its not even worth getting mad over or even taken to extreme serious levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    nah yeah we pvpers complain

a lot yeah, we ask for new things we get new things, but wrong

it's completely stupid the don't even know their game.. power shot bug was here since beta still don't fix it, hunters sucks, roguesucks, frost mages being able to 3-4 global people man I saw a druid with barsking and sacrifice up and a mage almost 1 shot him in a deepfreeze, yeah even with cds and whatnot they shouldn't be able to do that, spriest off healing.. idk seriously, they fuck up their own game doing things no one ask for, (red bar things wtf is this shit?)

If they catered to every whim on forums. The game would be way worse.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Whats the point of even reading GCs stuff anymore. He claims they value feedback but then condescend to people and talk to them like they are little children after they do give them feedback. People resort to complaining because, well, thats the only thing people like GC respond to, it seems.

Hes such a joke.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    but the game is good now?

Deleted
    Ghostcrawler: "Everything is fine. Learn to play".

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    it's cute that he thinks 5 stack TfB only does 250k when I've seen three 3 stack TfB's crit 210k+ since 5.1.

it's also cute that he defines 1shot as something in a 1v1 situation, when they are supposed to balance around 3v3. Thus meaning that if something could crit 200k it'd be a one shot as two classes could do it at the same time. (frost bomb, chaos bolt, chaos wave, 3stack HS)
    Seeing as how i just got 5 in a BG, i'm not so sure about this.

Deleted
    you really think that pvp balanced ? think again.every patch there is new king in pvp ,so why bother ? you think they can balance stuff ? they can`t.pvp in wow was never and will never be balanced just because they try to do 10 things at the same time.

things they are trying to do :
    balance 1x1
    balance 3x3
    balance burst in 3x3
    balance 5x5
    balance burst in 5x5
    balance pve

and how is this working until this moment ? we have Wars and Mages globaling ppl.until they don`t come up with the solution pvp in this game is doomed.we will be playing this "flavor of the month (patch)" game(as we always did tbh), so suck this up or get another game.

and its pretty simple , make spells like "spell A hits target for X dmg, if its player hits for Z dmg".

just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Seeing as how i just got 5 in a BG, i'm not so sure about this.
    I"m not sure what game you're playing but; you can only get 3 stacks in Rated Arena's and Rated Battlegrounds, you also can only get 3 stacks in duels

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    Hi. That was my definition of one shot. I still don't agree with his response. PvP should be about a bucket soloing emptying through CC and strategy, not "okay, CDS up? Okay. Nail him now!"
    Why? Isn't it 2 opposing TEAMS? Should they not co-ordinate on occasions or do you just pug them

I really don't see what the big deal with the taste for blood proc is, the chances of getting 5 stacks is insanely low and it won't one shot you... yes it will do a lot of damage, but for the extremely rare chance and all the uptime you need on your target, i think it's understandable. Really I feel bad for ghost crawler here, and I never thought I'd hear myself saying that, but when people are saying "I was at half health and I got one shot", it's hard to not respond without calling the guy an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    Whats the point of even reading GCs stuff anymore. He claims they value feedback but then condescend to people and talk to them like they are little children after they do give them feedback. People resort to complaining because, well, thats the only thing people like GC respond to, it seems.

Hes such a joke.
    He talks to them as though they are little children because most of the wailers are little children if you read their posts. They are pathetic. The one complaining about being 1shot when he is 50% health - does he not know what 1shot means? I am surprised he is not ruder, most of the posters need telling to get their nappy changed and come back when their brains are in gear.

Most of the time the feedback they give is along the lines of 'it's not fair, I don't win all the time, nerf every class than mine - no wait - nerf my class apart from me, its not fair other people kill me in arena its not fair its not fair I'm telling my mummy on you its not fair nerf nerf nerf'

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Yet they continue to keep Greg fucking Street in a leadership role, so clearly they're not too worried about their decisions.

I used to do 370k heroic strikes after 5 stacks pre patch and no way can i justify that. however, blizzard made a 3 stack limit for TFB in this patch and people aren't getting killed in a silence anymore with the nerfs to gag order on heroic throw and pummel.

The issue i have is that even with 67% resilience 10,000+; A frost mage can take me from 170k to Zero in a deep freeze by himself. Sure you can trinket the first one and line of sight but why should it be nearly almost gg everytime you are in a deep freeze even if you have the same gear level, weapons and more resilience?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    I just love all you 'game design experts' in here. Let's see *your* credentials. How many million dollars a month is YOUR game making? Oh, nothing, you don't have any games? Hmm.
    So because I can't fly a plane, I can't expect a pilot to be able to take off and landing without crashing?

Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    Why? Isn't it 2 opposing TEAMS? Should they not co-ordinate on occasions or do you just pug them
    There's coordination, and there's simply saying "Okay, pop your cds, we'll kill that one."

The fact the latter works just fine is the problem.

Based on some of these tweets, I'm thinking some of you won't be happy until the only spell left in PvP is autoattack.
    so damn right about this point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Assumi View Post
    Yet they continue to keep Greg fucking Street in a leadership role, so clearly they're not too worried about their decisions.
    As long as Ghostcrawler can cut corners and deliver profits, they will keep him.

But cutting corners is good right?

Well, it's actually well known that GC doesnt give dogshit about PvP. PvP have been basically neglected ever since the new dev team stepped in, so PvP players have every right to be frustrated. It's also pretty clear that GC has pretty bad overall knowledge about PvP so it's no surprise that he doesnt get what players mean and his arguments are pathetic. Lastly, it's obvious that Blizzard doesnt have any people playing serious PvP internally as they keep taking correct player feedback for some exaggerated noob whining.

I'm amused. After gimps have cried river's of tears on forums, Blizzard nerfed Warrior control, mobility, rage generation, damage in defensive stance and TfB stacking (completly ignoring the real problem which is cooldown stacking) people are still crying over the exact same problem.

I so wish Blizzard would for once listen to Warrior's and not keyboard turning casters when they are nerfing us. We have told them 300 something million times. Lower burst, spread it out in some sustained damage. Leave everything else alone, problem fixed.

Now the problem is still the same. When the stars line up a warrior gimps you. The only thing that changed is that now we depend more on partners for CCing, staying alive and peeling.

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...14784658042880
    "Do players really silence / interrupt Enhance often? Elemental... maybe."

How can anyone defend the shit he says about balance in Pvp when he says stuff like that?