Resto Shaman WeakAuras

Hi! I just got WeakAuras not too long ago and I am hoping to make use of it. I am however, having trouble getting it to work the way I'd like it to. I wondered if any of you use it, and if you could provide some strings to get me on track.

What I'd really like is an aura that tells me when ES is off. Also when my totems are off CD.

These are the most important.

I've only been able to get WeakAuras to detect whether or not ES is up on my focus target. Here is the import stuff if you want to try it out.

duJ)caGEvfTlkuVwcMRQkZwKBQk03Ok2jfTxy3KA)Qs1pPq(Ru8BPAOuLQbRkLHJuhuvPJHqNtvHfkrlvvGLtLhsvk pvzzQs65OCyunvrnzk10jUijACKWLfUoLSrvjUTKSzKSDeyyuWPvzAsPVtvYivf5ZsQrtvnEvbDsj0TqqxtvvNhr9m ezBQI6XK0GiYyCKXuYDI)7Vn)ls2yf1s4O4QXVIQDn73OJuQXKlwUOzfoDNsj3j(qWyyenU1ypgRaRcZgZgzmQUw29 zaZxBX46RIlxxJmgt4obzmHmDGr7cwiy0UGfcgf3oGGvXpnYycz6aJ2fSqWODblemARelGabtCxDD4qgJjC1cnNMQJ XeUAbSUxAJ0jYOetZRIMtt1X4wooML(emQUQfd70eeowGsmnVkyidtIyk5oX)93M)fjBiqWEOruuSqWleQWGI)Kir6 dIp7XJI2puakcB)JL6CBKXSyrJAIZyOeZ1tbYyvwj5qgcemlw0WOdvuIXOdvKXyNUofWKewLvsoKHjjucbcMAIZyiJ XoDDkW2tFF8RjwLvsoKX2tFF8RjkHabJDFgiJvzLKdzmj0Oet8k0czQJGaLy0CNqgLy0eqJsiqGG51zl(WS1aMlQVU otMoWo1UgJSruuSqWle()1)kEMePwdKi6XGcIEafHTEW0wvz3vxhogmjIXTTp56AEQrCxDD4yidbZpUAFbMTgWSpgD ItUOAxJvulHJIRg)kQ21SFJosPgtUy5IMv40DkLCN4JXeUAbM37NwW8MsZSYhGD2yk5oXF(xKSHGramj2AWaeaa

Quote Originally Posted by kvanslam View Post
    I've only been able to get WeakAuras to detect whether or not ES is up on my focus target.
    Same here! Admittedly, I find that to be kind of annoying especially for fights like Tsulong where I want my /focus to be him.

I have it set to alert me when my ES stacks hit 1 so I can refresh it before it drops off.

I also made icons that tell me when my important totems become available, and another one that shows a pop up when my totems are 5 seconds away from disappearing so that I can use totemic recall.

---------- Post added 2012-12-15 at 04:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    TouchyMcFeel does some great youtube videos for WeakAuras. Try looking at some of those.
    Thank you so much for this. I think I've got it figured out now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinya View Post
    Same here! Admittedly, I find that to be kind of annoying especially for fights like Tsulong where I want my /focus to be him.
    Yeah, that's really annoying! Also messes me up on any fight with tank swapping unfortunately. I might actually try your method of alerting me when ES stacks hit 1. Seems like it'll work out a lot better than my focus target.

Deleted
    This Aura pops up when your Earth Shield isn't up on a target in your group/raid.
    (Doesn't pop up if you throw it on Tsulong, for example)

d0tAdaGErKDPq8AuvhwPXPqQ5ckZgOBdQUPiQFHuIVHuKZtPANsSxYUrSFrXpbP)QO(nKttXqrfzWIudxqhev6OkKC mk57IqluuAPifSyrILd1drf6PQwMi45OmrurnvatgjtNQlQiDvKs5ziv56cTrKI6KGyZcSDKQ6Jif6Riv8zfmpKsAK ivAAukJwunEfQlHuQUfQGRPiUNiPHHQCzPESKwwcqFfG(0f75zs)CtdsPdH4noyRnmiveHb7Hni4Cz9iUNpFdbfmDX EUCDMU1i2gHMgz06W1P0PeG(yObbS2vHdjmzIEnYCeCGEStBHuR36XqQ1BDtfruwDhBggASa0z(w5pBibi9kksCDuI eOeq7kRozH3ZgsasFJ4vpsmU(agfd1hWOy4Cffjo0WgVocRNAQ6vuK4qdB86iSoTMQEffjUopDYcVzcqfl9Pl2ZZK( 5MgKsU(agfdNROiX15jxparCDAgBskt6rfxk86BM0aa65Tzi3vXAcpDq0sja9iRNRGlJPS6yeylaD4rq3ia5Y1JSEM f2vLvNf2vbOZmKbWwf6jxVcUmMa0zgYayRF6YnzUf5Y1dqe)MKAvSsqNYWcbx733kFMoTZ0X9GbraSh26Ep2J4wN5M kF7CoIx3GikfDVh7rCRdH4noyRnmUuuicdgD6Lp3iEzW4ekXgZnIxwYnLzHXnIxgmUr8AzBIoZ3kFghreFne4nX1Hu oeopvpjecUk803OJuwDdL(0f75zs)CtdsLjnucTaniq3o0Gaw7QWbB24PNOHYZvXAcp9kceHfGk2uXsUojchaBggAm tflDdH(nM1kfDkdleCTdPIi6qiEJd2AddsfryW4MIb042NF(cFjZ0z9g)CtdsPZ8TYNXjKH46zHcaanzAacnsxaDVh 7CebIWcqflvSujbvSuHEQyPInvSKlxN(QyzJhp5s