Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banzhe View Post
    If you're only able to get those achievements vs a completely unorganised 50% botting party, you don't deserve it anyway.., pre-mades vs those comps are in essence a 100% guaranteed win, I'd consider it along the same line as exploiting a glitch on a PvE boss.
    This would be true if you were alone in a battleground, you're not. You have to rely on 9-39 others and no matter what you do you can't influence their performance. You could be the best player in the world, you aren't going to win a battleground 1 vs 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    You could, i guess, but that would be considered win trading (i think) and that gets people banned/rating taken away etc

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 04:41 PM ----------

You know, i was going to say something clever to out your apparent lack of reading comprehension but whats the point, you already made yourself look like an idiot.

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 04:48 PM ----------

Its possible they are just posting to get a rise out of people who agree that grouping for achievements (thus premades) isnt a bad thing. Its all too obvious with some posters (like Somewowguy) that all they are trying to do is get their post count and post nonsense.
    Lol ya dude, YOU CAUGHT MEEEEE. Less than 100 posts in a year, and im trying to raise my post count for...oh wait...thats right...you dont get free blow jobs or money sent to you when you increase your post count on mmo champ! Haha, so now im disagreeing with you not because we have different opinions, but because theres a sneaky, under handed, profitable reason for it, in no way connected to your crybaby sarcastic antics on this forum.

You spend waaaaay too much time online bud.

can you wargame the battlemaster achieves? honest question, i have no idea.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Deleted
    What are you guys implying here? you want Battlemaster to get nerfed AGAIN?!

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    Well that's part of what I'm saying. BMs before the addons came out did it as a team, not alone.
    Battle masters before these addons?

Achievements before these addons existed?

Achievements were added October 2008, the first version of Preform AV Enabler was released December 23rd 2006. These type of addons predate achievements by nearly 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Preston Maxtor View Post
    Battle masters before these addons?

Achievements before these addons existed?

Achievements were added October 2008, the first version of Preform AV Enabler was released December 23rd 2006. These type of addons predate achievements by nearly 2 years.
    Yeah, didnt word it correctly.

I personally didn't use preform until a few months after achievements came out, that being said I never knew how old preform actually was.
    Last edited by Theholypally; 2012-12-18 at 01:49 PM.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    can you wargame the battlemaster achieves? honest question, i have no idea.
    No. Wargames do not yield anything and are purely for fun and trashing your armor.