Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Why people keep telling this? Ofc Blizzcon is great but I dont think we will se ANY info about Titan. Its just too early.
    I disagree completely. Rob Pardo said the core development of the game started in 2008. It's going to already be 5 years after that. (Bear in mind I think they had talks about the game at least even before 2008, like core values etc. revolving around it)By Nov 2013, I think it's plenty of time to put out some content and show it. Rob Pardo said last year they already have I believe 90 people working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    It's not such a bold claim considering it comes from Blizzard. They've said on at least a couple occasions that they don't want the new MMO to directly compete with WoW. As such, it's very unlikely to have a medieval fantasy setting.

Blizzard has said it's a new IP. They've even gone as far to hint at what kind of setting it will have (IE futuristic/historic/mythological/etc., all at the same time).
    So it's going to be space nazis fighting against the Pantheons of Asgard, Egypt and Olympus?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Why people keep telling this? Ofc Blizzcon is great but I dont think we will se ANY info about Titan. Its just too early.
    Too early? We've been talking about this game for ages now, and Blizzard said that they already have a playable version that has all the basic stuff.

By September 2012, development had grown from small teams focusing on concepts to a team of over 100 people. Blizzard vice president of game design Rob Pardo said that the game was "in the middle of development at this point."
    Blizzcon will be held over a year after that quote. There will definitely be some kind of a presentation. Possibly even before Blizzcon 2013.

By remembering an old chart about release dates, we should atleast hear some info about Titan end 2013 or early 2014. Knowing Blizzard, they'll probably keep delaying it. Probably to create more hype :P

Clearly when the SC2 Campaign is finished, everyone will be at peace and terran, protoss, and zerg will be happily holding hands err claw err appendages together and singing around the campfire. The next step would then be create a next gen multi-world MMO with a united front against the Xel'naga.

I can just imagine Trade Chat being spammed for LFG

[/2:Trade:Core Worlds]GuudTankzz: "Ultralisk tank LFG for Heroics"
    [/2:Trade:Core Worlds]ISpitonU: "pffft, bet you can't avoid cleaving the CC"
    [/2:Trade:Core Worlds]GuudTankzz: "So says the Hydratard that can't do more than auto-attack, go delete your character and go back to wow. At least a huntards pet was useful"

*ponders*
    Would a stimpack spammin marine be the equivilant to a hellfire spamming lock?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    I wouldn't mind a Diablo MMO...
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Too early? We've been talking about this game for ages now, and Blizzard said that they already have a playable version that has all the basic stuff.
    So had Diablo 3 back in mid 2008 xD

First Diablo3 footage from 08, it's fun to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    I guess diablo 3 seemed like a good idea back in 2008.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

I think Titan is going to come in the summer of 2014. Either that, or Winter 2014/2015. No later.

A Starcraft MMO would make more sense than a Diablo one in my opinion, since "World of Starcraft" seems more distant from WoW and more like it's own thing than a WoW successor/another fantasy MMO. And I doubt Blizz wants people to stop playing WoW any time soon because of the money it makes them, they'd want you to play both Titan and WoW if possible. Maybe a reduction in sub fees if you sub to both or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    I guess diablo 3 seemed like a good idea back in 2008.

A lot of things seem like good ideaas in the past. Doesn't mean they shouldn't try them.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    By remembering an old chart about release dates, we should atleast hear some info about Titan end 2013 or early 2014. Knowing Blizzard, they'll probably keep delaying it. Probably to create more hype :P
    You mean that one http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2010/...ate-leaked.jpg

Yeah originally it was planned for Q4 2013

Bored to death of Fantasy [Swords&Magic] MMOs... Sci-fi with guns please!

Would love an MMO like Borderlands :>

Deleted
    Not too sure on Diablo lore, but could it be possible that it's an MMO set in the Diablo world but in the future? So it's the current classes and story with a futuristic twist?

Quote Originally Posted by TheronShadowstorm View Post
    Clearly when the SC2 Campaign is finished, everyone will be at peace and terran, protoss, and zerg will be happily holding hands err claw err appendages together and singing around the campfire. The next step would then be create a next gen multi-world MMO with a united front against the Xel'naga.

I can just imagine Trade Chat being spammed for LFG

[/2:Trade:Core Worlds]GuudTankzz: "Ultralisk tank LFG for Heroics"
    [/2:Trade:Core Worlds]ISpitonU: "pffft, bet you can't avoid cleaving the CC"
    [/2:Trade:Core Worlds]GuudTankzz: "So says the Hydratard that can't do more than auto-attack, go delete your character and go back to wow. At least a huntards pet was useful"

*ponders*
    Would a stimpack spammin marine be the equivilant to a hellfire spamming lock?
    hahahaha DD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post

First Diablo3 footage from 08, it's fun to watch
    Right. Which just shows that they show us stuff way before they release it. We've been seeing stuff from SC2 and Diablo 3 for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have not played Starcraft nor Diablo (but i plan to try it) and from my point of view i think a Starcraft Mmo would be cooler. Just because its completely different from WoW and i want a good sci fi mmo
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Theyve said countless time that the next-gen MMO is going to be a new IP

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cant really take this site seriously, just a few months ago they were saying it was going to involve some form of time travel