10+ Year Old Account

Does MMO-Champion Update the content of their site?

For the past month now, they have not added scenario details of the new scenarios to the menu on the right hand side. I remember in earlier times, they used to add content from each patch and update the site accordingly.

Why does it not happen anymore?

Edit: I also see that the new 5.1 faction information is not in the factions drop down menu either.

God do you ever have anything positive to say? Not got anything Blizzard related to moan about, so now you're picking on MMO champion? You must be such a fun person! >.>

As to why, perhaps they just haven't gotten around to it, or feel it wouldn't be worth their time!

Oh not to mention this is probably best put in the suggestions/feedback section of the forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    God do you ever have anything positive to say? Not got anything Blizzard related to moan about, so now you're picking on MMO champion? You must be such a fun person! >.>

As to why, perhaps they just haven't gotten around to it, or feel it wouldn't be worth their time!
    Um how am I not being positive? I am stating a fact that that content's info is not updated, and possibly they may not have noticed. Sheese, why do you have a chip on your shoulder about my postings. Just ignore me in your settings if you dont want to see the posts that i do..

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Um how am I not being positive? I am stating a fact that that content's info is not updated, and possibly they may not have noticed. Sheese, why do you have a chip on your shoulder about my postings. Just ignore me in your settings if you dont want to see the posts that i do..
    Because everything you post seems to come across as possibly just trying to incite a flame fest, arguments galore. I have 0 chip on my shoulder, I love coming here chatting or just browsing other peoples opinions on things, but everything i see from you is just complaint after complaint, negativity everywhere. You are right about the settings part, I don't like ignoring people as I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, however it's blatently obvious you aren't going to change your views on anything :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Because everything you post seems to come across as possibly just trying to incite a flame fest, arguments galore. I have 0 chip on my shoulder, I love coming here chatting or just browsing other peoples opinions on things, but everything i see from you is just complaint after complaint, negativity everywhere. You are right about the settings part, I don't like ignoring people as I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, however it's blatently obvious you aren't going to change your views on anything :P
    Again i ask you, how was i negative in any way? I was simply stating facts. I think you may be reading too into things, thereby skewing your perception of my posts.

Oh not to mention this is probably best put in the suggestions/feedback section of the forums.
    This is all you had to post, the rest is just flaming.

So yeah, I'd say post it in the suggestions forum and they may get around to it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post

So yeah, I'd say post it in the suggestions forum and they may get around to it!
    Thank Lackluster, i actually messaged Boub about it.

Can a Mod please lock this thread? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post

Indeed you are correct, I let my past experiences with OP get in the way. My apologies Jaylock! I shall endeavour to restrain myself from posting in your threads in future

Wait a minute, you mean there are people who do scenarios?

Probably one of the most retarded things blizzard wasted dev times on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    Wait a minute, you mean there are people who do scenarios?

Probably one of the most retarded things blizzard wasted dev times on.
    They are a great way to show the story in a controlled setting, the 5.1 scenarios were the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    They are a great way to show the story in a controlled setting, the 5.1 scenarios were the right direction.
    Played 5.0 ones

Takes godamn forever
    Almost no reward in terms of VP for time investment
    Goodie bag is empty 90% of the time
    >bahurdurr helpin dem panders do random stuffzz man maek beer w0w

Unless these 5.1 ones take 10 minutes to clear they are a complete waste of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has gone wildly OT and he pmed the higher ups anyway. Closing