Deleted

Target out of line of sight when trying to heal me with word of glory?

Happens alot in arena but maybe its just me overreacting and seeing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Happens alot in arena but maybe its just me overreacting and seeing it wrong.
    I've been having problems with healing party members with WoG too (including myself.)
    I set a macro to heal on me and another macro to heal on target, replacing the default spell out of the spell book.

Quote Originally Posted by Libram View Post
    I've been having problems with healing party members with WoG too (including myself.)
    I set a macro to heal on me and another macro to heal on target, replacing the default spell out of the spell book.
    Yep. It's an acknowledged bug to the spell, per Blizz, due to coding issues with the Harsh Words glyph. Best bet is to make an @player and other targetted macro's (I like targettarget for ease of use) and stick to those until it gets sorted out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a bug do to the Harsh Words Glyph. Even you don't have the glyph, WoG checks your target.

Deleted
    Ahhh okay thanks. Im going to make a macro then.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Ahhh okay thanks. Im going to make a macro then.
    I am glad to see this post, because I noticed this issue several times this past week (twice, it contributed to an early demise) and was concerned it was something I was doing wrong.

How long as this bug been in play?
    http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1088014.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashir View Post
    I am glad to see this post, because I noticed this issue several times this past week (twice, it contributed to an early demise) and was concerned it was something I was doing wrong.

Since MoP pre-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashir View Post

It has been in since the beta when the glyph was first introduced. In 5.2 they've introduced a new spell for Word of Glory. However, at the moment, you can't learn it from the trainer. Hopefully this new Word of Glory spell will fix the bug.