Deleted

PVP Freedom Trinket in PVE?

Ive noticed on some armorys some high -geared PVE-ers using a PVP trinket with their PVE gear. Are there specific fights on heroic where a PVP trinket is beneficial/"mandatory" for some mechanics?

The first thought that came to mind was the fear on the platforms of sha, but not sure if this is still an issue with that addon thingy. Am i missing something?

(I am assuming it is not for BGs considering the lack of any other PVP gear and obviously no PVP Power/Resi)

Deleted
    I'd imagine it's for Huddle in Terror for the last phase, not entirely certain if it can be broken with a PVP trinket or not but it should be able to. It can be... interesting if a lot of your healers get it.

Deleted
    Also usefull in Spirit Kings HM for removing the arrows, if you're lacking mages, warlocks, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead View Post
    I'd imagine it's for Huddle in Terror for the last phase, not entirely certain if it can be broken with a PVP trinket or not but it should be able to. It can be... interesting if a lot of your healers get it.
    I know for a fact that no talents that are supposed to break CC break it, so I'd assume the PvP trinket wouldn't work either.

OT: Even if the PvP trinket did allow you to bypass certain mechanics every 2 minutes, the loss of another trinket would very likely be a too big a hit on one's DPS.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    I know for a fact that no talents that are supposed to break CC break it, so I'd assume the PvP trinket wouldn't work either.

OT: Even if the PvP trinket did allow you to bypass certain mechanics every 2 minutes, the loss of another trinket would very likely be a too big a hit on one's DPS.
    This is correct. Trinket, Human racial, bubble, IBF, ice block, all useless on huddle. You CAN disperse, and bark skin it. That's all.

OT: I would say its just for a BG, or world PvP. There's no point in using one in PvE. You shouldn't even get getting fears on sha platforms, they're easily avoidable.