Question Windwalker Brawlers Guild Help (Battletron)

So, I am a 480 ilvl windwalker, and pull an average of 85-90k in most raid situations. But i just can't get battletron below 800k....

I have trouble holding 80k dps while on heavy movement, as on most fights my Fists of Fury is ~15-20% of my dps.

If there's any experienced Brawler Windwalkers that can give me a little help in this situation, it would be greatly appreciated.

(If you don't have brawlers exp, but know how to pull comparable dps while moving as standing still, that would be great too )
    Last edited by Maelstromm15; 2013-01-31 at 07:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    BrM is my main but I've had to do a handful of the Brawler Guild fights as WW to beat the enrage timers.

1) Join a buff group to get as many extra boosts as you can.
    2) Charge up Tigereye Brew to 10 stacks with EH + L30 spam.
    3) Pre-pot before fight. Use Xuen when pop comes off CD during fight.
    4) Use Touch of Karma to clear the first few mines, then again right at the end of the fight.
    5) Glyph Touch of Death.
    6) Spec Healing Elixirs.

If doing all of the above + no rotation issues and you still can't keep the 80k required then

7) Wait for more gear
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

You can get a Fists of Fury out at the start. This is what I did:

1. Pot just before he spawns, do DPS while he summons orbs (orbs won't explode while he summons them), can get a Fists of Fury out here.
    2. When he finishes summoning orbs, Touch of Karma and explode loads of them.
    3. He'll summon a new batch. Keep DPSing until he finishes, then Diffuse Magic to explode 2-3 of them.
    4. Now you're in for the long haul. Keep circling, keep DPSing, use Xuen with your second pot (since I don't think you can use Xuen twice, even if you use it at the start)
    5. Only heal when needed, and preferably with Expel Harm rather than Chi Wave. Use Fortifying Brew to further reduce damage taken.
    6. Hope you have enough DPS to get the job done.

A lot of it is gear dependent, unfortunately. It's a very high DPS requirement. Two glyphs that would help though are the glyph of Blackout Kick, and the glyph of Touch of Death. Beyond that, well... Nuke hard and hope for the best.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    BrM is my main but I've had to do a handful of the Brawler Guild fights as WW to beat the enrage timers.

1) Join a buff group to get as many extra boosts as you can.
    2) Charge up Tigereye Brew to 10 stacks with EH + L30 spam.
    3) Pre-pot before fight. Use Xuen when pop comes off CD during fight.
    4) Use Touch of Karma to clear the first few mines, then again right at the end of the fight.
    5) Glyph Touch of Death.
    6) Spec Healing Elixirs.

If doing all of the above + no rotation issues and you still can't keep the 80k required then

7) Wait for more gear
    You can get more dps on battletron if you spec into diffuse magic. When the first mines spawn, pop fort brew + tok and blow all of the mines. When he summons a new bunch, just pop diffuse magic and blow 1-2, so you get the space needed.