Page 37 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I got a friend who was falsely accused of rape, the woman later retracted her accusation - nevertheless, it's ruined the man's life since then.

Women can so easily accuse, and even if it were a lie, the accused is generally fucked... it's like medieval times, just takes one asshole to say someone's a witch, and that person's fucked. Heck, still happens today in some backward areas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    Then attempt to shed light where attention is due. Your qualms do not mean that equality hasn't made steady progress and that progress in this endeavor isn't ultimately a good thing.
    Steady progress FOR WOMEN and that isn't necessarily a bad thing except that now males are being put more and more at a disadvantage.

I want equality NOT for one gender to be above another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seta-san View Post
    You're also assuming that all rapes are completely black and white cases when in reality drugs and alcohol use by the victim and/or the rapists muddles it in all sorts of grey.
    Cannot use drugs and alcohol as excuse. There is no 'grey' area ( very rare cases ). If you've been raped, you've been raped. If you were paralyzed and unable to move from having your drink spiked, it's still rape for someone to take advantage of you.

I use to walk around freely not being so bothered by seeing guys late at night. But after having some nasty things happen over the years from being simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, I've gotten a vibe to be very cautious and have one or two more hidden trump cards to assure it doesn't happen again. It's a saddening thing but women are probably going to forever have to be careful. You never, ever can let your guard down. Some might call it paranoia, but tbh I think it's just being smart to a certain degree.

I don't think all men are rapists though. I just can't have that kind of innocent trust any more.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Steady progress FOR WOMEN and that isn't necessarily a bad thing except that now males are being put more and more at a disadvantage.

I want equality NOT for one gender to be above another.
    You can't have men keeping their same advantages and women being equal at the same time. It's a contradiction. What you consider a disadvantage is really just women gaining equality.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a woman. I am very cautious when I walk alone at day or night. Where I live, it is NOT uncommon to be harrassed or followed by a gangbanger or sex offender.
    I carry mace and a gun. I am not afraid to use either one of them and unfortunately I had to use the mace four times last year.

I don't see all men as potential rapists or creeps. I just keep a little bit of a distance to unfamiliar people.
    I don't have a fancy signature right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    If you say stop, he doesn't stop. What would you class it as?
    Depending how far it's gone SOME men can't just turn off the switch.

I'd say alot of things cone from biological differences not just ideological as far as this debate goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsuii View Post
    I am a woman. I am very cautious when I walk alone at day or night. Where I live, it is NOT uncommon to be harrassed or followed by a gangbanger or sex offender.
    I carry mace and a gun. I am not afraid to use either one of them and unfortunately I had to use the mace four times last year.

I don't see all men as potential rapists or creeps. I just keep a little bit of a distance to unfamiliar people.

Two handed or one handed mace?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account

I'd say alot of things cone from biological differences not just ideological as far as this debate goes.
    And those men are RAPISTS! Stop means stop. There is no point of no return.

When I'm walking down the street and I happen to be going the same way as a woman who is in front of me I tend to think *god I hope she doesn't think I'm following her* I guess it's wrong to think like that but I can't help it. I'm male if you didn't guess and I've been told I have a very non-relaxed, relaxed face...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Scuse' me, what?? Would "herp derp" have been more acceptable to you?
    Nope. They're both saying the same thing.

Seriously if you see my use of "Hurrr Durrr" as a stab against the mentally challenged then you're the one who has issues. People can perfectly fit the "Hurrr Durr" bill without being mentally challenged in the least, AeneasBK is proof of that.
    I'm not saying it's a stab against the mentally challenged. I'm saying it's a playground insult on the level of doing a mock "retard" impression while calling someone a stupidhead.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

why are men so afraid to show emotions? masculism has made everyone into robots, no longer feeling human emotions. /lawl

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Those men just don't WANT to turn off the switch, and they're perfectly willing to resort to force to ensure they don't have to.

It really, really is that simple. No man is ruled by his gonads, and anyone telling you otherwise is lying out their behind to defend a really nasty undercurrent to their personality. No exceptions.

10+ Year Old Account

Wow good sir. That is rape.

No mean no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    why are men so afraid to show emotions? masculism has made everyone into robots, no longer feeling human emotions. /lawl
    BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT A MAN.

In all seriousness it's just dumb men being dumb men. I'm not afraid to show emotion.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    No. Those men just don't WANT to turn off the switch, and they're perfectly willing to resort to force to ensure they don't have to.

It really, really is that simple. No man is ruled by his gonads, and anyone telling you otherwise is lying out their behind to defend a really nasty undercurrent to their personality. No exceptions.
    This is it 100%

And WHY woman wont do anything about it. 'Well I wanted it but then I didnt"

15+ Year Old Account
    Not what he meant.

Women have an easier time fibding sex and successfully attaining it is just part of what he meant. He was also trying to say that for men it can often get goddamn confusing as in what do i do here confusing.

SOME women get offended by the door holding gift giving(i know a girl who broke up with a guy cause he was too generous) chair pulling kind of guy.

Yet men are still raised/taught with such views or that we need to be macho assholes.

And guess what? ALOT of women DO pick the assholes. Some smarten up but some don't. It's vexing and i think you need to realize this world is changing into a not quite matriarchal but certainly more female ruled one and for alot of boys and men it's damn confusing.
    You're my hero Sorrior! You see right through my antics and get exactly what I'm really trying to say. Few people can do that... Keep on fighting the good fight.

On that note, that's it for me, goodnight.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    That's a pretty good point! When someone feels comfortable saying, "I shouldn't have to stop just because she says no, that's absurd", they're pretty thoroughly driving home why women might be more than a little bit concerned. Rapists don't walk around with "rapist" written on their foreheads, they're mostly not the movie version of a rapist, the majority of rapes occur in the context of dates.
    Guys like me will stop but not all can reign in their hormones once it's reached a certain point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not all females are offended by being nice. I haven't noticed anyone like that.........yet.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    All men are rapists like all women are sluts.
    Don't forget that all women, in addition to being sluts, are pretentious bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Cannot use drugs and alcohol as excuse. There is no 'grey' area ( very rare cases ). If you've been raped, you've been raped. If you were paralyzed and unable to move from having your drink spiked, it's still rape for someone to take advantage of you.

I use to walk around freely not being so bothered by seeing guys late at night. But after having some nasty things happen over the years from being simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, I've gotten a vibe to be very cautious and have one or two more hidden trump cards to assure it doesn't happen again. It's a saddening thing but women are probably going to forever have to be careful. You never, ever can let your guard down. Some might call it paranoia, but tbh I think it's just being smart to a certain degree.

I don't think all men are rapists though. I just can't have that kind of innocent trust any more.
    you're talking as though rape is something that only happens to a woman. Lets say that two people a both drunk and stoned out of their minds and the next morning she cries rape... was it rape? I'd say no. Why shouldn't he cry rape? she took advantage of him. the truth is, is that women feel entitled to their victim status. Every day at work I see woman jockying for the title of being the greatest victim because they get the most help and support from the men.