10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Going through a bachelors in computer information systems and now associate of arts degree. Currently I am taking a physics class that is on par with high school physics, taken health courses, psychology and sociology courses, humanities, and urban studies. I have only taken two classes in total that were even close to the thing I wanted to do, and now that I have transferred to this new school all of my old credits went to my electives, which means I couldn't even do things just for fun or because I might be interested in them.

I understand the need for something like math or english courses, at least a couple of them, but to take a health class when you are in CIS makes my mind boggle. I also understand that some of these courses are to teach group work in some way, but all that ended up is me doing 75% of the assignment, getting screwed out of the last bit, and on one occasion someone else lying that I did nothing and got a lower grade for it. Which I guess is teaching group work, in that the group will screw me over and I will have to live with it from everyday people.
    Yeah, group projects suck. There were several I had to do in high school where I did most of the work (and in at least one case all of it). I kind of like the way a few of my lab classes handled group work, where multiple people would work on the same experiment but would all write up different reports using the same data. It allows for there to be an element of teamwork while still maintaining individual responsibility.

I know how the not having any free electives goes, too; that's how my college career would have been had I stuck with Chem. E. That was not a fun major...

Also, mandatory health classes beyond like 8th grade are just dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Did I tell you recently that you're awesome?
    No, but now you did!
    * hugs awesome Gar

Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    I don't see you.

Weird.
    Then give me youre name and i will whisper you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    Yeah, group projects suck. There were several I had to do in high school where I did most of the work (and in at least one case all of it). I kind of like the way a few of my lab classes handled group work, where multiple people would work on the same experiment but would all write up different reports using the same data. It allows for there to be an element of teamwork while still maintaining individual responsibility.

I know how the not having any free electives goes, too; that's how my college career would have been had I stuck with Chem. E. That was not a fun major...

Also, mandatory health classes beyond like 8th grade are just dumb.
    This current degree I am in has electives, but all of my old classes went into them. I would really have liked to take art classes almost the entire time or programming classes. Now I have to spend that money anyways.

I regret a great deal that I went to that first school.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    No, but now you did!
    * hugs awesome Gar
    * Giggles and hugs back

You know, I always like making new Steam friends. You should find me on there.
    I mean, that is... if you want to...

10+ Year Old Account
    Somehow im disappointed, i need more Dota 2 invites.

Time for this guy to hit the hay. You folks have a good day/night.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Time for this guy to hit the hay. You folks have a good day/night.
    Night silly Don.

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Invites as in "keys" or as in games people invite you to?
    Keys, i still don't try to get good in this game. I know im silly.

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Somehow im disappointed, i need more Dota 2 invites.
    Mmm can't help you there.

But time for this silly pony to sleep.

Zzzzzz....

10+ Year Old Account
    Well off to work y'all have fun and what not.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ended up spending $2 at McDonald's today, despite being almost completely out of money. Felt I had to eat something different. I've been so grumpy, and my energy levels have been zero for quite some time. McDouble was subpar, but the spicy McChicken was awesome as always (burgers are always hit and miss for me, they need to be cooked a specific way, which is usually well done, something fast food places don't tend to do). Ended up listening to the whole 3 hours and 20 minutes of the Las Pegasus explanation stream Final Draft and SaberSpark did. Shed some light but a lot of repeating stuff since it was questions taken from the livestream. Managed to actually find an upgrade in Diablo 3, though I will likely try to sell it if I can get a ton for it (it's a small upgrade, not counting the extra resists on it)

Went on a tirade a couple days ago, finding videos on Youtube of full soundtracks to video games. Got Ocarina of Time playing right now. Feeling in a good mood despite the $5 in my bank account. Somebody ruin it, because it is inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Mmm can't help you there.

But time for this silly pony to sleep.

Zzzzzz....
    This silly pony don't know how to stay asleep

10+ Year Old Account
    But I like my keys. All 19 of them. D:

And to get good? Playing melee and buying bkb would work. ^^ that's the item that makes you immune to magic for a couple seconds.
    I have 17, but i know i gifted at least one of them, i wonder what i did with the other one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a decent day, considering your situation. :3

And I like full soundtrack videos as well. Way more handy than playlists, if you just want to have it playing in the background.
    Actually, I'm finding an issue. The FF9 video I have, pops up text each track in the video saying what it is. The other ones I've found don't do that. Guy took the time in the video description to link the time of every song, but I'd rather have it show on the video for convenience. Now, granted, I'm not watching the video, but I'd like easy access if I wanna check to see what one is. I hate that feeling. Oh god, I know that song, but what part of the game was tha....oh, it's Steiner's Theme. Thought it was Alexandria Castle, but I guess I was close.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really want to listen to Kirby music. But I can't find a decent kirby playlist.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Still want to draw but can't find the motivation

Wat do

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Sparks, you should practice in Dota 2 or something while I'm gone

Good thing I always play with you on the other account because I just abandoned yet another game earlier
    I don't think I've ever ragequit a MOBA.

I really should practice Dota 2 but Blind-pick-all-mids in LoL are a lot of (casual) fun.

(late reply again. ^^')

Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    That would just confuse people.
    Well, it's just that as you go through the pages, if you want to keep reading in order, when you enter a new page you have to scroll on the way to the bottom before reading, which is dumb. lol It's not like a normal blog where you can read in any order.

I mean, I guess I can just put one picture per page, but then it's no different then how I have deviantart set up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post

Wat do

I don't think I've ever ragequit a MOBA.

I really should practice Dota 2 but Blind-pick-all-mids in LoL are a lot of (casual) fun.
    Maybe look on some awesome drawings and try to get it from there? Everytime i saw awesome plays by other people in LoL or WoW-PVP, i instantly had all motivation needed and started to practice like crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alrighty, good news: Store didn't have as much stolen as I thought it would. $350 which is down from my $500+ original estimation.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    Oooo, I'm planning on joining the saturday livestream for equestira daily, you should join my stream then! I motivate people to draw! Just ask Klocko!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Alrighty, good news: Store didn't have as much stolen as I thought it would. $350 which is down from my $500+ original estimation.
    That...doesn't seem that bad, but it is a local family-type ran store, isn't it? So any money loss is probably a big loss.