0.302 Fire Mage
    1.387 Frost Mage
    0.625 Affliction
    0.598 Demonology
    0.509 Destruction
    1.891 Elemental
    1.872 Moonkin
    0.933 Shadow

I think we should take a step back and examine if X RPPM actually means X procs per minute (accounting for haste, of course) ingame. we assume it does and it sims out like that, but is it really working like that ingame? RPPM is only a few months old.

could someone find a shadowpriest and elemental shaman with about the same haste and compare if they have the same uptime on jade spirit? what could be possible is that the coefficient is just a way to balance the uptime across classes, so everyone has the same benefit. or the coefficient is actually handled in a different way.
    Well what i don't understand if that would be the case is:
    RPPM was clearly implemented to make it more fair on procs. If jade spirit has 1 rppm with 10 second uptime it should have 1*haste proc on jade spirit every minute, correct?

What boggles me is when looking at Unerring vision of the lei shen druids could dot up thier target during the proc and get insane burst. To compensate blizzard stated this: Proc rate multiplied by 0.65 for Balance Druids. That's the only coeffiecent there is on the trinket. You can't possible say that they did this to only druids to even the proc out? No, they had to nerf the trinket for balance druids and did it this way. It procs alot less for balance druids now.

Why would they name different coefficient if all would end up being 1.00 anyways? I really don't get that.

Quote Originally Posted by Telefonorm View Post
    Well what i don't understand if that would be the case is:
    RPPM was clearly implemented to make it more fair on procs. If jade spirit has 1 rppm with 10 second uptime it should have 1*haste proc on jade spirit every minute, correct?

What boggles me is when looking at Unerring vision of the lei shen druids could dot up thier target during the proc and get insane burst. To compensate blizzard stated this: Proc rate multiplied by 0.65 for Balance Druids. That's the only coeffiecent there is on the trinket. You can't possible say that they did this to only druids to even the proc out? No, they had to nerf the trinket for balance druids and did it this way. It procs alot less for balance druids now.

Why would they name different coefficient if all would end up being 1.00 anyways? I really don't get that.
    your example is very good. so the coefficient is there to alter the proc rate for specific classes and so the up time should be different. it is currently equal and so we see it is broken for the meta. coefficient is not used at all and if I understand kuni right there should be a fix on it's way already. so all that's missing is some blue confirming this.

Deleted
    Just keep reporting it as a bug, with useful information and we'll get a fix asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    your example is very good. so the coefficient is there to alter the proc rate for specific classes and so the up time should be different. it is currently equal and so we see it is broken for the meta. coefficient is not used at all and if I understand kuni right there should be a fix on it's way already. so all that's missing is some blue confirming this.
    Just using the Melee meta for reference, there are VERY clear differences in proc rates. I checked a guild's logs and pulled out how many times the melee meta proced for them on a single fight. It's 21 PPM so even in a small sample, it's quite easy to see differences:

Moondel 291 (1.789 - Rogue)
    Freezypop 288 (1.721 - Feral)
    Angelxoxo 241 (1.295 - Ret)
    Fatkidnolife 219 (1.152 - SMF Fury)
    Ploob 196 (0.838 - Unholy)
    Megarises 184 (0.950 - Survival)
    Purge 183 (0.809 - Enhance)
    Rangoon 161 (1.000 - Prot War)
    Sneakar 160 (0.950 - Survival)

Still a bit of RNG and varying uptimes on the boss (ie. hunters were probably doing a bit more running around/kiting and less uptime, same with tanks with positioning etc.), but there's a very clear and obvious trend where the higher coefficients have proportionally more procs. In my opinion, the philosophy behind the caster meta should be the same - as in that the higher coefficient specs should get more procs.

Pasted the melee uptime on the bug report, thanks.

Hotfix for the meta gem is supposedly live.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
    Hotfix for the meta gem is supposedly live.
    What proof do you have of this? hotfix post, gm conversation?

Edit - Just tested it out on an training dummy, had 50% uptime, seems hotfixed as boomkins are reporting higher proc rate and fire mages are reporting low.
    Last edited by EruptorNZ; 2013-04-20 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EruptorNZ View Post
    What proof do you have of this? hotfix post, gm conversation?
    Reports from people on the mage forum + people I know in-game are seeing (consistently) different results than the previous ~20-25% uptime for everyone. Fire mages are seeing ~10%, frost mages ~35%, moonkins ~45%, etc. - all consistent with what SimC was predicting if the coefficients were actually working.

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...a-broken/page2

People in this thread are saying that its not 1.18*1.891 RPPM but just 1.891 RPPM.

Major fuck up of GC, we based all our calculations and gear lists around this fucking number.... gnaaaaaaarerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsdafasfeasfsdagfasdgsa

Can verify the meta gem has had some sort of hotfix applied to it.

I was always around the 20% - 25% uptime mark like everyone else.

This morning people were saying it was hotfixed and i am now getting 45-50% uptime as Elemental. I dont know what the other classes are now seeing, but as Elemental my proc rate has literally doubled.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...m23/details/1/

10 min Raid Dummy log from this morning after hotfix.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...a-broken/page2

People in this thread are saying that its not 1.18*1.891 RPPM but just 1.891 RPPM.

Major fuck up of GC, we based all our calculations and gear lists around this fucking number.... gnaaaaaaarerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsdafasfeasfsdagfasdgsa
    Didn't this get neglected in the thread you linked alredy? Makes no sense at all if that's the case.

It is definitely fixed, i can report 50-55% uptime over 5 10min dummy tests.

A couple of days ago when i did the same test i got 22-27% on the same tests.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Deleted
    Indeed fixed on EU hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Telefonorm View Post
    Didn't this get neglected in the thread you linked alredy? Makes no sense at all if that's the case.
    Yes, 2-3 hrs after my post.

Deleted
    Definitly working properly on EU. Healed a lot of bosses but twins had like 46.4% uptime on a 9 minute fight. Loving it, bloodlust half the time. ^^

Deleted
    This may not be very related, but I just got the Meta and I am having troubles actually getting it to show up in my Tellmewhen. Does anyone have a script for it or can help me configure it? I am at the end of my knowledge here!

so is the gem better yet then the normal one? cus for me it was a dps drop on a 10min dummy fight with a crappy uptime. not sure if double the uptime would increase the dps by 10k over 10min

(normal meta haste forge EB) 117k
    (legendary meta haste forge EB) 103k
    (legendary meta mastery crit forge EB) 105k

this was last week. i wonder if it would actualy be better now
    There is really no reason to get mad in a discussion. Unless u dont understand basic logic then rage away

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brabal View Post
    so is the gem better yet then the normal one? cus for me it was a dps drop on a 10min dummy fight with a crappy uptime. not sure if double the uptime would increase the dps by 10k over 10min

(normal meta haste forge EB) 117k
    (legendary meta haste forge EB) 103k
    (legendary meta mastery crit forge EB) 105k

this was last week. i wonder if it would actualy be better now
    It was always better than normal one, but the buff/hotfix make it much stronger.

Free to check our yesterday log: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ax07vwxcu0at3gmc/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mirrau View Post
    This may not be very related, but I just got the Meta and I am having troubles actually getting it to show up in my Tellmewhen. Does anyone have a script for it or can help me configure it? I am at the end of my knowledge here!
    I think all you need to do is tell it to trigger on buff called "Tempus Repit". if that doesn't work, 137590 is the spell ID for the buff.

Deleted
    Sadly none of that works, I tried both of it - several times but it won't show up with the procc. Everything that should be ticked in, is. So that's not the issue either. Getting rather frustrated with this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mirrau View Post
    Sadly none of that works, I tried both of it - several times but it won't show up with the procc. Everything that should be ticked in, is. So that's not the issue either. Getting rather frustrated with this.
    have you tried to test what you've made by just changing the trigger to another buff and see if it triggers on that? if it doesn't trigger then, you got something wrong. if it does work, however, you best make a post on the Interface and Macros forum on here.