Page 1 of 2
LastLast

You take screenshots less than before?

Well I play wow since 2005. I took a look at my Screenshot folder and I noticed that there's A LOT of them from vanilla and WOTLK.

Most of them were actually taken when I was playing with my friends, derpin' around, role playing or doing killing bosses that didn't feel trivial or faceroll.

So my point is, nowadays I almost don't take screenshots anymore, somehow I feel that the game makes the player feel too ordinary about their achivements for example:
    "hey man! check this out! I dropped that very cool mount"
    and the person awnsers:
    "yeah but who cares, gratz for being the #99999999".

The question is: do you take more or less screenshots the more you play? why?
    When someone says that women can not join a raid there's only one question left.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    They raid without healers?

10+ Year Old Account
    No... I never take screenshots anymore. I quit taking screenshot since TBC.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stopped since wrath myself no need for it really.

I still take screenshots if the moment is screenshot worthy. Such as achievements/rare mounts and stuff like that, even funny guild/raid moments.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, usually when I hit awesome numbers in something so I can look back. I used to giggle about 400k health on the Baleroc 25m fight...now my tank has 650k buffed. I have tons from Wrath onward.

That's so sad D: I feel awesome when I take a look at some SS that I took at funny/cool moments, but now the game don't motivates us to.
    When someone says that women can not join a raid there's only one question left.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    They raid without healers?

10+ Year Old Account
    I only take SC of Guild Boss kills, have been since TBC, still doing it since this day. Other than that, I see no reason to SC anything lol.

I never take screenshots unless it is for a specific purpose. I never just took random screenshots of whatever and Ive been playing MMOs for almost ten years now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you seriously trying to imply that not taking screenshots means the game has gotten worse?
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

now that i use puush i take even more!
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Pretty sure that was the implication. I take SS's of silly stuff. my folder is jampacked with them >.<

I have 3.4k screenshots from Cata and mop so far. Lost all my wotlk ones so it's safe to say yes I do.. and a lot of them D:
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

People often go picture happy over something for awhile and then the shine wears off. Almost anybody that has a friend that has their first kid can tell you this. You get a billion pictures in the first few months. By the time they have a 2nd child you almost never get anything unless it is a holiday or something else like that.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

My F12 and Print Screen keys are next to each other. Horn of Winter is bound to F12. (don't ask)

I have a lot of 'accidental' screenshots.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've stopped taking screenshots completely, funny you mention it, I used to take a shit ton. No idea why I stopped

10+ Year Old Account
    I took screenshots of my dk's stats before 5.0. goes live. Sadly, I lost those screenshots. Would have liked to see the shots again to compare to my present stats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    I took screenshots of my dk's stats before 5.0. goes live. Sadly, I lost those screenshots. Would have liked to see the shots again to compare to my present stats.
    I remember getting excited when stuff would proc and I'd break 10k strength. Now my unbuffed strength is 21.5k as unholy, so I can imagine the difference still. I do have a lot of screenshots on my home PC of proc'd strength in T12 and T13 raids

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    My F12 and Print Screen keys are next to each other. Horn of Winter is bound to F12. (don't ask)

I have a lot of 'accidental' screenshots.
    I...have to ask, do you have ET fingers? :P
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

I don't think my use of screenshots has changed, though there was a large influx of them right before the Cata world changes patch, for obvious reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    I survived a raid wipe with 1 HP a couple times... forgot to take screenshot ><