Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    None for 4 weeks on my warrior..

10+ Year Old Account
    Week 1: 1 from Lei Shen
    Week 2: 1 from Lei Shen
    Week 3: 1 from Dark Animus

Looks like it will take another 9 weeks.. SIGH!!!
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    1/12 after 5 weeks. Screw this, really.

As a paladin tank, I've been in for ever fight since the start, I was one of the first to complete 20/20 secrets, Yet with my bad luck ive fallen behind with Titan Stones, 4/12 after 3 weeks so far

5/12 after 5 weeks guess its 7 more weeks to go....

10+ Year Old Account
    This is ridicilous. Older system when you had a chance in both LFR and Normal/Heroic was more forgiving.
    Unlike this.
    5.4 hits and I guess I'll still keep 1/12.
    FK it.

Deleted
    there should really be a increased chance with raid difficulity. Seeing people with cloak who only do LFR is sickening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    there should really be a increased chance with raid difficulity. Seeing people with cloak who only do LFR is sickening.
    For real?
    /cast Charge
    /Target *WALL*

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    This is ridicilous. Older system when you had a chance in both LFR and Normal/Heroic was more forgiving.
    Unlike this.
    5.4 hits and I guess I'll still keep 1/12.
    FK it.
    That system also meant anyone who gave a damn about optimising their character as much as possible would be "forced" to run LFR just to try and get runestones a bit faster. Which is exactly the opposite of what many high end raiders asked for, as they disliked being "forced" to run LFR in order to achieve the maximum rate of progression when the LFR content itself was clearly not designed for that type of audience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny888 View Post
    That system also meant anyone who gave a damn about optimising their character as much as possible would be "forced" to run LFR just to try and get runestones a bit faster. Which is exactly the opposite of what many high end raiders asked for, as they disliked being "forced" to run LFR in order to achieve the maximum rate of progression when the LFR content itself was clearly not designed for that type of audience.
    Thing is like that guy posted.
    Rage starts when you see a LFR equipped person with that cape when you're already farming normal or heroics and can't achieve that due to STUPID FKIN RNG.

FML a guy from my guild got the cloak already, while I m still at 2/12(got 2 on 2nd reset it was available,nothing since then)... RNG is a biatch

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfury View Post
    FML a guy from my guild got the cloak already, while I m still at 2/12(got 2 on 2nd reset it was available,nothing since then)... RNG is a biatch
    Can you ask him, if it's possible to get OS cloaks too, or you're stuck with the spec you do the scenario with!
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Can you ask him, if it's possible to get OS cloaks too, or you're stuck with the spec you do the scenario with!
    Those are two different quests. You are able to choose freely. However, cloaks are all unique, so you can't have more than one cloak (doesn't matter which one) at a time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thing is like that guy posted.
    Rage starts when you see a LFR equipped person with that cape when you're already farming normal or heroics and can't achieve that due to STUPID FKIN RNG.
    At this rate, everyone will be raging at my priest-alt that is 3/12 while my main won't be seeing the cloak, ever (0/12). The thing is... my priest is insanely lucky, while my shamy has seemingly always been the red-headed stepchild that had to earn everything. My priest is the kind of character that rolls 100 on a mount when up against 9 other people; my priest is the kind of character that actually gets the 2 tier pieces off of Nalak within 3 weeks of each other.

I want a 6/6 runestones id now, damnit, just to catch up to the people in my guild who were insanely lucky not only on secrets but also on runestones. *mopey* It added insult to injury when my coin at Tortos awarded me with a heroic thunderforged CLOAK that I didn't even want but will be wearing anyway... *grumbles* It's like "You won't be finishing that runestone ordeal anyway, so here's something to tide you over. No hard feelings, yo!"

I'm so frustrated with this quest design. *really needs to vent* First, we get Secrets of the Empire RNG - and don't get me started on that one. The last 2 needed 2 weeks to complete. The last one dropped at Megaera, thankfully. And then the same quest again with just above half the items but also only half the available sources for them. That's even more annoying. Did I mention that I find quest design like that extremely frustrating? I'm okay with ridiculously low drop rates if I can grind the mobs for it, so that my efforts (or my lack of effort) give me an expected result. But pure RNG is just cruel. Especially when it's 2 quests in a row that seems to solely depend on the timestamp of your character creation (or something like that... you know, good accounts and bad accounts are a myth. It's good toons and bad toons, I'm telling ya!)

If I'm going out empty-handed again this week, I'm going to strangle something.

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    1 first week
    0 second week
    0 this week

I have no problem with RNG farms, but if I started collecting these before 5.3 and I'm not ready to start the 5.4 part of the chain when 5.4 hits, /then/ there's a problem.
    Exact same drops for me as well. Sitting on 1 Runestone after 3 weeks is very frustrating. IMO it should be a much much higher droprate and if they want it to take a long time require collecting 20 or 30. And normal/heroic should drop more than LFR

For real?
    /cast Charge
    /Target *WALL*
    *facepalm* You should first target the wall, THEN charge/walk into it. Nabcake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Those are two different quests. You are able to choose freely. However, cloaks are all unique, so you can't have more than one cloak (doesn't matter which one) at a time.
    Unique means you can only have one of a type.

The caster and melee cloaks are different cloaks, and no hinder due to the unique-tag.

Only if it says "Unique: Cloak from Wrathion (1)", like Shado-Pan Assault rings/trinkets, then you can only carry one (in total) in your bags..

10+ Year Old Account
    Unique means you can only have one of a type.

The caster and melee cloaks are different cloaks, and no hinder due to the unique-tag.

Only if it says "Unique: Cloak from Wrathion (1)", like Shado-Pan Assault rings/trinkets, then you can only carry one (in total) in your bags..
    Yes, it's Unique: Cloak of Virtue (1).

He is a Rogue, so its obvious which one he picked :P

On another note, coin loot/secrets of the empire were also somewhat screwed for me. Secrets were kindaish fine,got 18 pretty fast,but for the last 2 I had to wait to kill 21 bosses(got 1st one on 21st boss and 2nd one on 22nd), but coin loot... oh man, I don't want to complain much, since I got almost 50% of my items through coins,but getting double loot that you already have is not nice ;/ While using coin 12x on Lei Shen and still no that god damn trinket!!

/rant over

p.s. oh yeah,forgot to say that I ll be extremely pissed when I see an lfr hero with it while I m still stuck with low amount of runestones, luckily I didn't see anyone with it yet besides our Rogue.
    Last edited by Shadowfury; 2013-05-23 at 02:44 PM.

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

I'm at 7/12 - it's been roughly 2 stones/week. I don't know, this quest line hasn't felt very "legendary" to me, just grindy w/ too much rng.

I completed the legendary rogue daggers in Cata & that felt better to me - quest drops were increased w/ raid difficulty & Blizz did a great job w/ the feel of the rogue stuff. I guess the scenario part before the Nalak spear was ok but w/ so much rng involved makes this not so fun.

eta - wait, it's WASN'T an increase in raid difficulty (but I felt it should've) for rogue legendary drops, it was raid size... 25 groups got more than 10s. :P
    Last edited by undeadrogue; 2013-05-24 at 01:03 PM.