View Poll Results: How would you like to handle the "gap" between LFR and Normal raiding?

Voters
757. This poll is closed
  • 10m easier then 25m, drops lower ilvl loot.

305 40.29%
  • Nerf normal modes (Like Dragonsoul)

109 14.40%
  • Gradually increasing debuff that nerfs the raid over time (like Dragonsoul)

188 24.83%
  • An "Easy" difficulty that is harder then LFR, but easier then Normal.

155 20.48%
Page 33 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeb View Post
    Because clearing LFR gives you no satisfaction at all. Why would you pass that to normal aswell?
    Great Point. If they feel LFR is too easy and boring then what would a nerfed down tard sloth mode do for them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by isadorr View Post
    How long will it take you to realize where Blizzard has always placed its priority?
    What's this got go do with anything?
    If they nerf content then people will just stay the same, mentally slow and bad. Next tier if not easy enough you will come here again and cry because you would rather post 1900 times then get better. Nerfing isnt the answer, people should stop being lazy and whiny.
    People are going to stay the same anyway. They won't stop being lazy, they'll just leave. Your strategy doesn't work, get another one.

Edit - I'll say again. I personally am fine with the content as it is. Cleared t14, even got a HC down before T15 released. Will clear T15 just fine, killed horridon (with a lot of wiping) while it was still a fecking nightmare.

None of what i am saying is anything to do with my personal preferences, nor does it have anything to do with me wanting the game changed for my own personal pleasure.
    Last edited by mmoc0c0e2e799b; 2013-05-25 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    What's this got go do with anything?

People are going to stay the same anyway. They won't stop being lazy, they'll just leave. Your strategy doesn't work, get another one.
    Good then leave. I would pay more per month to clean the wrath babies out and stop some of the whining than listen to people whine. 9/12 normal mode, i can see why some people such as yourself are so frustrated and you say that you are doing fine and have no problems lol?

Deleted
    Good then leave.
    Why would I leave? I'm doing just fine, thanks.
    I would pay more per month to clean the wrath babies out and stop some of the whining than listen to people whine. 9/12 normal mode, i can see why some people such as yourself are so frustrated and you say that you are doing fine and have no problems lol?
    9/12 is very good, much much better than average. It's not my fault you can't look at data objectively. lol

9/12 is very good, much much better than average. It's not my fault you can't look at data objectively. lol
    You think that not even clearing normal mode is very good? So i guess LFR is amazing too? It seems like the actual players with synapses firing in their brains are having little to no trouble on progression on your server,actually quite a few good guilds that are in heroics. Seems like some cant put up the numbers needed to be in "actual progression guilds" instead of casual social guilds attempting to emulate a raiding guild.
    Last edited by isadorr; 2013-05-25 at 08:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People pay for fun. Why deny them it?
    This quote right here is where I start to side with Blizzard in how you can never keep everyone happy. Just because YOUR fun is facerolling raid bosses for epics doesn't mean that is EVERYONES or even the "Average Players." The only real way to see why people may be leaving/returning to the game would be to have an entrance/exit poll that people were required to give truthful input on what brought them back to or ran them away from the game.

Your main argument seems to be "for the people" and it seems you think that you are the voice of said people.

I currently raid a few heroics and I know that makes me somewhat of a minority ingame. But I have to agree with the blues on this one (as much as I hate to do that) and say try other stuff.

If we create this tiny sliver of a gap between LFR and Normals and a gaping void to Heroic raids, its only shifting the problem to another spot. People will clear normals /faceroll style then come complaining that they can't enter heroics because the gap is too huge and its not fair others can get the things they can't. Its a never ending cycle.

Deleted
    You think that not even clearing normal mode is very good?
    Looking at where the raiding population is at, it is very good. It's not world beating but it's much better than average.

Again, not my fault you can't look at data objectively!
    So i guess LFR is amazing too? It seems like the actual players with synapses firing in their brains are having little to no trouble on progression on your server,actually quite a few good guilds that are in heroics. Seems like some cant put up the numbers needed to be in "actual progression guilds" instead of casual social guilds attempting to emulate a raiding guild.
    lol

Check the data. it proves me right, prioves you wrong. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by royals View Post
    This quote right here is where I start to side with Blizzard in how you can never keep everyone happy. Just because YOUR fun is facerolling raid bosses for epics doesn't mean that is EVERYONES or even the "Average Players." The only real way to see why people may be leaving/returning to the game would be to have an entrance/exit poll that people were required to give truthful input on what brought them back to or ran them away from the game.

Your main argument seems to be "for the people" and it seems you think that you are the voice of said people.

I currently raid a few heroics and I know that makes me somewhat of a minority ingame. But I have to agree with the blues on this one (as much as I hate to do that) and say try other stuff.

If we create this tiny sliver of a gap between LFR and Normals and a gaping void to Heroic raids, its only shifting the problem to another spot. People will clear normals /faceroll style then come complaining that they can't enter heroics because the gap is too huge and its not fair others can get the things they can't. Its a never ending cycle.
    I think some on here are upset they cant even clear normal mode so they come here to post 1900 plus times instead of getting better.

Deleted
    I think some on here are upset they cant even clear normal mode so they come here to post 1900 plus times instead of getting better.
    I think some on here don't want to look at data objectively because it means they have to change their tiny little minds.

lol

Deleted
    Looking at where the raiding population is at, it is very good. It's not world beating but it's much better than average.

lol

I do not really care about data. I care about my personal experience. Just because 99.99999% of the worlds population can not mix a San Fransisco drink does not make it hard. You could learn it in 60 seconds.

Just because the average raiding guild is below 9/12 does not make 9/12 remotely hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    I do not really care about data. I care about my personal experience. Just because 99.99999% of the worlds population can not mix a San Fransisco drink does not make it hard. You could learn it in 60 seconds.

Just because the average raiding guild is below 9/12 does not make 9/12 remotely hard.
    Never said it was. It's simply a fact that my guild does better than average.

If you like it, don't like it, care, don't care - it doesn't matter. That's what facts are like. They don't care about you, they just are.

lol

So let's make it so that 100% who kill jin-rokh on normal also kill lei-shen on normal, but then keep heroics at same difficulty they are right now. Would that make you happy ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    So let's make it so that 100% who kill jin-rokh on normal also kill lei-shen on normal, but then keep heroics at same difficulty they are right now. Would that make you happy ?
    I dunno. yeah sure, I guess.

it doesn't have much of anything to do with "my" happiness though. heroics are wacky content that are for the truly dedicated or hardcore.

normal raids used to be a place you could wander through with a couple of buddies without every single one of you needing to do homework and have a PHD in wowology. lets just go back to that.

Deleted
    Never said it was. It's simply a fact that my guild does better than average.

If you like it, don't like it, care, don't care - it doesn't matter. That's what facts are like. They don't care about you, they just are.

You kinda did. For any guild honestly trying to progress, 9/12 is dreadful, horrific, terrifying. Not good at all.

I dunno. yeah sure, I guess.

it doesn't have much of anything to do with "my" happiness though. heroics are wacky content that are for the truly dedicated or hardcore.

normal raids used to be a place you could wander through with a couple of buddies without every single one of you needing to do homework and have a PHD in wowology. lets just go back to that.
    So then explain to me, how is it different from getting 24 buddies and queing for the lfr ?

Deleted
    It still is. It hasnt been completely faceroll since Naxxramas. Since then normals just required an average IQ and a small will to actually learn and improve. Anyone is capable of clearing normal mode. I am rather sure I could take 9 people that has never played WoW before, sit down with each of them for 1-2 hours explaining raiding, their class and role for them and easily clear 12/12 normal.

The only tiers that normals was "easy" was after 30% nerf in ICC and 35% nerf in DS and ofc previous contents.

Deleted
    You kinda did. For any guild honestly trying to progress, 9/12 is dreadful, horrific, terrifying. Not good at all.
    Didn't say that, either.

All I said was that my guild is doing better than average.

And it is. Suck it up.

---------- Post added 2013-05-25 at 09:37 PM ----------

So then explain to me, how is it different from getting 24 buddies and queing for the lfr ?
    It isn't.

let me know when you can form 25 LFR only guilds, please do.

Deleted
    Suck what up? Not seeing you coming with any convincing argument. I am not denying that it is better than the average "guild" on wow progress. What you need to remember however is that there are a insane amount of "ghost guilds" and non-raiding guilds between 1-4/12 that just went in and killed a boss for lols / disbanded.

So 9/12 is probably below average amongst actual raiding guilds (and to be honest, probably around the bottom)

9/12 is still terrible even though it is above 'average'

Suck it up.

It isn't.

let me know when you can form 25 LFR only guilds, please do.
    So what stops you from queing in lfr with 9 of your buddies ? And since normal mode is too hard for the "average raider" (according to you) why shouldn't they just farm LFR only guilds ?

Deleted
    So what stops you from queing in lfr with 9 of your buddies ? And since normal mode is too hard for the "average raider" (according to you) why shouldn't they just farm LFR only guilds ?
    Absiolutely nothing stops us queueing and in fact we have done so. however, it's not even vaguely challenging content, which pitches us in with 15 other random people (10 of whom are usually asshats.)

We are quite happy in normal modes as they currently are though if that helps.

once again, not talking about my gaming experience, so stop trying to dismiss what I am saying by fixing my gaming experience.

---------- Post added 2013-05-25 at 09:43 PM ----------

Suck what up? Not seeing you coming with any convincing argument. I am not denying that it is better than the average "guild" on wow progress. What you need to remember however is that there are a insane amount of "ghost guilds" and non-raiding guilds between 1-4/12 that just went in and killed a boss for lols / disbanded.

So 9/12 is probably below average amongst actual raiding guilds (and to be honest, probably around the bottom)

9/12 is still terrible even though it is above 'average'

Suck it up.
    Didn't say any of this either, and 9to be plain) not bothered either.

Still better than average. Facts remain.