Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    he does.. talking on vent.
    So you want random DPS in a 40 man raid talking over vent on a boss fight.

Did you even 40 man raid? Only a few people were allowed to talk in order to call out mechanics. Otherwise it was usually officers talking.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    So you want random DPS in a 40 man raid talking over vent on a boss fight.

Did you even 40 man raid? Only a few people were allowed to talk in order to call out mechanics. Otherwise it was usually officers talking.
    lol i used to and it was nothing like above.. you know i actually did it for fun and surprisingly talking was allowed. Especially if you fuck up.. you let the raid know lol what kind of raiding did u do and im sorry but who doesnt see that X player isnt healed.. healers do look at raid frames and have a good idea who needs healing and when.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is NDA being enforced on this thread ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    Is NDA being enforced on this thread ?
    Yep.
    /10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Yowser View Post
    There is leaked information about Healers being Skill aim based. Rather than clicking Raidframes you have to aim at your teammates to heal them.
    Yes and If name plates are a jumbled ass mess like they are in neverwinter I'd rather have raidframes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Yes and If name plates are a jumbled ass mess like they are in neverwinter I'd rather have raidframes.
    Well as far as I've heard, the UI API is basically completely open (maybe moreso than WoW)

So there probably will be no matter what

Deleted
    its not exactly free form.. you can tab to "aim" a heal or telegraph which will centre the aoe on that person which is okay but its not the most effective way of healing especially in a group.

"Great question! Yes, a large portion of heal abilities will be telegraphed (we call this Freeform) and this is holding up very well in PVP. Landing these types of heal abilities give the caster quite a bit of satisfaction when landing that heal.

I’d also like to take a moment to illustrate a sample of the wide variety of telegraphed (Freeform) heals we already have:

Aimed Telegraph – This is the type you are referring to in which you heal everyone in your telegraphed area shape. These shapes can be lines, cones, squares, circles, half-moons, rectangles, crosses, or any combination of those stacked on top of each other to make a new shape altogether.

Heal Nodes – This is an ability type where you can actually spawn healing nodes in the game space. Some of these may pulse healing/buffs in that telegraphed area for a period of time. Others may be consumed by the first friendly player to run to the node.

Movement-based – These types of abilities will actually cause your player to move across the telegraphed area (usually a line) and heal everyone in your path. This type of heal is great for getting away from enemies chasing you and healing your friends at the same time."

source

so unless its all changed then raiding tabbing / clicking is in.
    Last edited by mmoccc0b2dd691; 2013-05-27 at 08:24 PM.

Deleted
    Hey, http://www.gamebreaker.tv/video-game...on-twimmo-145/
    announcement 2:30 in, Wildstar show inc this wednesday

In big: Gamebreaker will now officially have a weekly wildstar show (probably every monday) starting this wednesday (so there's no confusion if you don't watch the clip)

Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    Hey, http://www.gamebreaker.tv/video-game...on-twimmo-145/
    announcement 2:30 in, Wildstar show inc this wednesday

In big: Gamebreaker will now officially have a weekly wildstar show (probably every monday) starting this wednesday (so there's no confusion if you don't watch the clip)
    Finally, been waiting on them to make a Wildstar show.

telegraph which will centre the aoe on that person
    No, tab targeting centers the telegraph on that person. Free form is where you will be aiming.

Everyone has telegraphs no matter what.

Deleted
    No, tab targeting centers the telegraph on that person. Free form is where you will be aiming.
    i know.. you have the option of doing either.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    i know.. you have the option of doing either.
    oh, you made it sound like freeform auto targets and tab target doesn't have telegraphs

10+ Year Old Account
    The most easy too fix heals is too make targeting players automatic. (it should prefer lowest(---higest hp)

And of cose make some abilitys (like monk healing orbs) so players can jump and take a medipack or something.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

And of cose make some abilitys (like monk healing orbs) so players can jump and take a medipack or something.
    The esper does this.

10+ Year Old Account
    The esper does this.
    Esper looks like a lot of fun, I cant wait to see what the other classes look like.

I'm so excited for this MMO. Visually its different and something new.

If the UI is open to customization, that's going to help a lot. That's the only negative I'd have to say about it currently.
    Any possibility of a custom UI tool in the game(similar to rift) would be nice also.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EGTactics View Post
    I'm so excited for this MMO. Visually its different and something new.

If the UI is open to customization, that's going to help a lot. That's the only negative I'd have to say about it currently.
    Any possibility of a custom UI tool in the game(similar to rift) would be nice also.
    They have full addon support, even in open beta. There are already working ones like meters/chat addons etc even without any documentation.instructions on how any of it worked.
    On release they're including the same tools they used to make the UI with the client.

Since I will be playing a Spellslinger, I am really interested in seeing how healing will be.

Back in WoW I played a Balance druid, and before this was pointless to do (because healers became so OP), I used to love being able to DPS and be able to throw some heals as well in case of emergencies. I really love playing a support type of roll.

Hopefully a support role is viable for WildStar.

Added:

I would really like to see an ability to switch between two hot-bars to help this support type of play out. 9 skills on each hot-bar with maybe a cooldown on switching. Who knows.
    Last edited by Sakorath67; 2013-05-27 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakorath67 View Post
    Since I will be playing a Spellslinger, I am really interested in seeing how healing will be.

Back in WoW I played a Balance druid, and before this was pointless to do (because healers became so OP), I used to love being able to DPS and be able to throw some heals as well in case of emergencies. I really love playing a support type of roll.

Hopefully a support role is viable for WildStar.

Added:

I would really like to see an ability to switch between two hot-bars to help this support type of play out. 9 skills on each hot-bar with maybe a cooldown on switching. Who knows.
    We both know that if mordesh can't be spellslingers we won't be rolling one.

Also if mordesh turn out horrible we won't be zombies :'(

I'm gonna cry.

I heard Mordresh were more like Orcs than Forsaken.
    Twas brillig