What ilvl do you think SoO LFR will be?

Reminder:

476 = LFR MSV
    483 = LFR HoF/ToES
    489 = N MSV
    496 = N HoF/ToES
    502 = H MSV = LFR ToT
    509 = H HoF/ToES

This time we don't have something like MSV that was a half-tier lower, but we do have Thunderforged. They've also said that they will be bringing ICC/DS style proc weapons back for the last tier again, which will presumably make SoO weapons better than a ToT weapon of the same ilvl.

With that in mind, where do you think T16 will start? I'm guessing 528 for LFR. If they keep the same 20/13 delta, that would put Normal at 548 and Heroic at 561. If they liked Thunderforged enough to repeat it (Orc-forged?) those would be 554 and 567, a nice even 575 with upgrades.

528. Should be better than normal ToT, worse than heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I have no idea I don't look at iLVL at all.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It cannot possibly be higher than the 510s. Blizzard has to assume that people will go from one LFR to the next, and there is No Way At All to get 522 ilevel out of LFR ToT. None. Otherwise, you have a pile of new people and alts stuck in ToT LFR without any method to advance.

Since ToT LFR requires 480 ilevel, which is just below being fully kitted out in HoF/Terrace LFR gear (which is 483), I would guess that SoO LFR will require 500.

10+ Year Old Account
    20 or possibly 26 ilvl below normal SoO, I'm assuming.

At the highest I'd assume it'll be a few ilvl higher than normal mode ToT gear, but not so much that the average raider in a normal mode guild won't feel it necessary to run LFR for gear.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I have no idea I don't look at iLVL at all.
    cool. Then why reply?

i'm guessing 528 or 535.

Well, if you compare the last tier to this tier (which is all we have to go on), it would obviously be 528. At least for the first 3/4 of the raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Telwar View Post
    It cannot possibly be higher than the 510s. Blizzard has to assume that people will go from one LFR to the next, and there is No Way At All to get 522 ilevel out of LFR ToT. None. Otherwise, you have a pile of new people and alts stuck in ToT LFR without any method to advance.

Since ToT LFR requires 480 ilevel, which is just below being fully kitted out in HoF/Terrace LFR gear (which is 483), I would guess that SoO LFR will require 500.
    The thread is contemplating the ilvl of the actual loot drops from SoO, hence the ilvls in the polls.

No less than 516, no more than 528
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I'd guess 528, since it is slightly above the 522 of normal mode. ToT 502 was slightly above normal mode 496.

Deleted
    528 is really obvious.
    6 higher than previous normal (496-502 was also 6)
    and it would mean if they go again with 20 lvl between lfr and normal normal would be 548 which is 13 higher than heroic of last which was also like previous tier (509-522).
    So 528 is obvious. My mainquestion would be: Which is the entrancelvl: 500? 495?

If blizzard stays consistent :
    Normal will be current hc + 13, 548ilvl, lfr should then be 20ilvls lower if they use the tot model, so 528ilvl. They can always change it with all the upgrade and thunderforged crap flying around though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    cool. Then why reply?

i'm guessing 528 or 535.
    To some people high post count determines how cool, and in some cases, how majestically powerful you are on a forum.

Anyway, id guess its above current ToT normal ilvl but below heroic putting it somewhere around 524-532

10+ Year Old Account
    Should be 528 (in keeping with LFR so far this expansion) - 6ilvls over the normal items of ToT, but still below the hc items.

Quote Originally Posted by Telwar View Post

This is really the only one that makes sense. But for those that are saying 528, please explain one thing. They made the raids so that the casuals could see the content in a more laid back setting. ToT requires 480 Ilvl and drops 502 gear, which when upgraded would be 510. Assume for a moment that someone is fully decked out in ToT gear and it is maxed out. 510 would be the absolute highest in this instance. 500 is more likely unless they up the ilvl of the drops in ToT which I seriously doubt they will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    The thread is contemplating the ilvl of the actual loot drops from SoO, hence the ilvls in the polls.
    It's contemplating the item level of the next LFR in 5.4 I reckon. Telwar's theory is more or less spot on. 500 is most likely given that 5.0 raids are 460/470, 5.2 is 480, putting 5.4 at a max of 500.

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 09:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Medanielle View Post
    Should be 528 (in keeping with LFR so far this expansion) - 6ilvls over the normal items of ToT, but still below the hc items.
    That's just the thing. It wouldn't be keeping with the LFR. The gear may be, but not the requirement to get in.

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 09:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    If blizzard stays consistent :
    Normal will be current hc + 13, 548ilvl, lfr should then be 20ilvls lower if they use the tot model, so 528ilvl. They can always change it with all the upgrade and thunderforged crap flying around though.
    But if I had to venture a guess, most the people that run LFR don't run heroics or have thunderforged. I know some might, but not that many if I had to guess.

Deleted
    LFR ToT is 480
    Normals T14 is 496.. so that is 16 below the previous tier normals.

If Blizzard would stay consistent it would be 522 - 16 = 506. Not sure how people can say that its consistent and arrive at other numbers.
    Certainly the entry level for T16 LFR is never gonna be ABOVE normal T15 level. You dont need to do T15 heroics to do LFR T16. That's just madness.

It must be possible to go from LFR to LFR only. And given that LFR T14 is 504, Im guessing the entry level will be 500 at maximum.

Quote Originally Posted by wesker1213 View Post
    This is really the only one that makes sense. But for those that are saying 528, please explain one thing. They made the raids so that the casuals could see the content in a more laid back setting. ToT requires 480 Ilvl and drops 502 gear, which when upgraded would be 510. Assume for a moment that someone is fully decked out in ToT gear and it is maxed out. 510 would be the absolute highest in this instance. 500 is more likely unless they up the ilvl of the drops in ToT which I seriously doubt they will do.
    They are talking about what ilvl of gear SoO LFR will drop, not the requirement to get into SoO LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post
    It must be possible to go from LFR to LFR only. And given that LFR T14 is 504, Im guessing the entry level will be 500 at maximum.
    Don't forget that valor points make getting some 522 pieces attainable for the LFR-only player (and then they can upgrade them to 530), so the entry can be set around 500 without making it too hard to get into.

The eventual item level 600 cloaks from the wrathion quest would be a good bump up too.