Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    And leveling up any is a pretty big no-no. Any of them leveled up makes it really annoying to deal with. Livable? Yeah, but not always livable. It can easily be a 100% wipe if the positioning is bad of the overload.
    Not sure if we're doing the same boss, because leveling up is pretty much inevitable in p2. Unless obviously your raid can pull 4078200 dps on the boss only and your tanks are moving the boss exactly at 100 energy while not leveling up the conduit. If you were doing that, I doubt you'd still be wiping though.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    Why would you ever have a level 3 overload? That's maximum. The most you'll ever get is level 2 with a bit of energy, and that hits 3 people which is absolutely fine for 2nd intermission.
    Level 2 + some energy becomes level 3 during transition. Lei Shen increases all pylons by one during intermissions.

I'd suggest disabling Bouncing first though, helps in both reducing overhead and learning curve to actually spread out nicely for them.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    Level 2 + some energy becomes level 3 during transition. Lei Shen increases all pylons by one during intermissions.
    Then it's just terminology, because we call the base level "unleveled". Level "3" only causes 3 overcharges though, which is perfectly fine in transition 2.