How do you know you're in a beta test wave?

Will they send out an email to the one linked to your battle.net or will you just have to check your battle.net account?

You will get an e-mail.

There's no reason to fret over beta starting. The minute beta starts, trust me, you'll know. The forums will explode with activity discussing it when it starts. It won't be secret.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't trust in email too much. There's going to be a ton of phishing attempts by sending out fake beta emails.

Best way if you get an email is to check on your account, but do NOT use the email you recieved in any way. Using links and things from the email is a ticket to trouble. Just go to the official forums in the normal way and access your account from there. If you got in there will be a section for Hearthstone added, which should give you the option to download whatever you need to download and make a start at playing.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I wouldn't trust in email too much. There's going to be a ton of phishing attempts by sending out fake beta emails.

Best way if you get an email is to check on your account, but do NOT use the email you recieved in any way. Using links and things from the email is a ticket to trouble. Just go to the official forums in the normal way and access your account from there. If you got in there will be a section for Hearthstone added, which should give you the option to download whatever you need to download and make a start at playing.
    As a further warning about beta phishing attempts, it's worth pointing out that the beta invite email will not give you a key for you to enter. It won't ask you for any further information, such as login info. It may provide a link to battle.net, but you shouldn't trust it and you should go there directly. All the beta invite email does is notify you that they've flagged your account for beta access - no action whatsoever on your part is required to redeem it, so any email that asks you to do something or provide something is automatically phishing.

Deleted
    Nice replys i been worrying about it myself

Deleted
    If your don't trust emails that much you can just check on battle.net. (I've read some ppl don't even get an email.) So if you see the flood of messages and threads on the forums just log into your account on battle.net and you will see when you're able to play it. Easy as that. (It was like that with the WoW betas should be the same for Hearthstone)

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah the best & safest way to check if you have beta will be logging into battle.net and checking your games list. if hearthstones there, start the download. there will be links from the battle.net to take you to the downloader.
    Hi

I wish people had the brains to use the forum search function. I also wish moderation could actually moderate. So many pointless repeat threads because people are too lazy to do a quick search.