Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Alliance players will never get what they want. Two expansion of this shit should be enough to tell you to move on, if you cant then dont bitch about it. Its your choice. I dont see why anyone who has a problem with all this shit would continue to play and be involved, cause its not like the complaints dont speak the truth. The game is extremely Horde biased.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Surprised? Blizzard always favors the horde.
    you don't want to know how many times I've clicked the flag to return to base or try to pick up alli flag after horde died n drops it.. only to have the alliance get it first. #allianceFavored #nolag

Quote Originally Posted by NotFunny008 View Post
    They will never do that. They only want to scream Blizzard is favoring Horde no matter what Blizzard does. Even if Blizzard let Alliance totally annihilate the Horde, they will say Blizzard is favoring Horde because Horde players can now unsubscribe from the game, got their lives back and save tons of money.
    Point out some significant occasions where Blizzard has favoured the Alliance. Thus far in MoP and quite a while prior to it, the Horde has had a whale of time trashing the Alliance and their various settlements; and now that we're at the end of MoP, the Horde gets a wonderful cop-out which allows us them to proclaim, "D-don't get mad at us, guys! We never really wanted to do all that stuff; it was just big bad Garrosh and his Kor'kron, see?"

Yeah I didnt really expect Alliance to gain any actual land from this war (ashenvale, southshore, gilneas, ect). But at least the Alliance gets an awesome flying city filled with mages!

Suck it Horde! lol
    "If the people who are trying to destroy this world aren't taking a day off, then why should I?"

-Bob Marley

just admit it, horde is better. stop the rampaging QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Did you honestly expect them to revamp old zones AGAIN?
    Yes? They did it for the Horde, after all...
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I can't believe how whiny Alliance players are. It's ridiculous. If you think Horde has it so much better, why don't you play Horde?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Yes? They did it for the Horde, after all...
    In Cata. And complaints were big about the revamp.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Gotta hate the Horde-favored Blizzard. Letting the Alliance raid Orgrimmar and kill their faction leader.... but they allow the Horde to keep their capital city (so that they don't have to spend tons of time revamping the entire city to make it an Alliance town and completely change everything for the horde, including the orc and troll starting zones and having to convince millions of Horde players that Undercity or Thunderbluff are just as good as Org and they should hangout there instead and it isn't a big deal... so what if we don't get another expansion for a year or two cause all the devs are working on these pointless new zones, it would be worth it).

God, makes me sick when Blizzard makes ridiculous decisions like this. Only letting the Alliance raid the horde capital and kill Garrosh isn't enough, they should really let them brutally slaughter every horde and delete every horde character in the game. Obvious Horde bias is obvious. They can't make any good decisions for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBanana View Post
    Yeah I didnt really expect Alliance to gain any actual land from this war (ashenvale, southshore, gilneas, ect). But at least the Alliance gets an awesome flying city filled with mages!

Suck it Horde! lol
    Feel free to tell the Horde this the next time you see them in Dalaran. Totally noticeable/significant victory, especially when it's not seen in-game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoon View Post
    Gotta hate the Horde-favored Blizzard. Letting the Alliance raid Orgrimmar and kill their faction leader.... but they allow the Horde to keep their capital city (so that they don't have to spend tons of time revamping the entire city to make it an Alliance town and completely change everything for the horde, including the orc and troll starting zones and having to convince millions of Horde players that Undercity or Thunderbluff are just as good as Org and they should hangout there instead and it isn't a big deal... so what if we don't get another expansion for a year or two cause all the devs are working on these pointless new zones, it would be worth it).

God, makes me sick when Blizzard makes ridiculous decisions like this. Only letting the Alliance raid the horde capital and kill Garrosh isn't enough, they should really let them brutally slaughtr every horde and delete every horde character in the game. Obvious Horde bias is obvious. They can't make any good decisions for this game.
    Killing off all the Horde player character's...totally reasonable.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I can't believe how whiny Alliance players are. It's ridiculous. If you think Horde has it so much better, why don't you play Horde?
    These days I do. If the model updates are particularly good, and the lore loses some of its inherent bias, I may rekindle my Alliance flames once more.

This outcome just makes metzen suck even more then before.

15+ Year Old Account
    The issue I have with the story telling as of late is that the Horde seem to get a really good bang for there buck in the "war" part of world of warcraft while the Alliance side of story telling seems to be more on the lines of "lets do what they are doing. Last expac with us following around thrall and protecting / aiding him felt really wierd from an RP POV (being on US-feathermoon yes RP does come into play) as we were basically tossing out all the past about him being the war chief and basically sworn enemy etc to help.

Now in this expac it started off great... there was conflict and hatred and you could see that basically both sides were fighting for the upper hand on this new land... however to the end again we seem to fall in to the "help" role and we are going in to help the horde kill off Garosh and then once we have helped the horde rid themselves of there corrupted leader we are going to go back to "ok we hate you again but only after we were in your capitol with our army and gave it back to you".

From a lore POV it just does not add up that we would not help / leave with some condition or upper hand in the end. You got to think the horde at this point in time is not as strong as the alliance due to the rift and not being fully unified. The alliance could technically stand back and watch Garosh's horde fight the rest of the horde and then once that fight is over swoop in and finish off what is left. This is after all modeled after mid-evil warfare and this would have been the tactic used if you saw 2 of your enemies fighting each other... let one wipe out the other and then lop off the head of the weakened one to claim the land.

However... we help... then leave... and go right back to equal footing while gaining nothing but the death of our soldiers as a thanks? It just seems silly that this is how they will end an expansion from the Alliance story point of view! While the horde reclaim there city, dethrone a dictator, gain a new warchief and start to rebuild there nation...at least there losses are going to an over all good cause for there faction!

just my .02!

10+ Year Old Account
    as long as wow lives there won't be proper logical story development because the factions have to remain equal(except apparently horde is more equal than alliance).

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I ask myself this same question all the time. It's what I did a couple years back. Started in early 07', was Alliance up until mid WotLK, grew tired of the crybabies on Alliance, rerolled Horde, never been happier.

I do have to admit, this is pretty annoying. The Alliance has lost thousands of lives because of the mistakes internally of the Horde, such as the Wrath Gate (Undead Rebellion), Theramore and the Siege of Orgrimmar.

I'm all for the Horde not getting totally pulverised here, but the Alliance just turning their back, and then resuming their standard "We're at war" approach is pathetic. He was the once chance for the Alliance to really hit home the need for the Horde to stop taking the piss, to yield several alliance territories, but no ... Best just walk away dudes, be the bigger man and all that bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by dcuffel View Post
    I ask myself this same question all the time. It's what I did a couple years back. Started in early 07', was Alliance up until mid WotLK, grew tired of the crybabies on Alliance, rerolled Horde, never been happier.
    But of course; the Horde has no reason to be crybabies. If you followed the lore and did the quests, you'd figure this out. Hell, what faction manages to have one its leaders shot point-blanc in the head and live to tell the tale? (Hint; it's not the Alliance or any of its leaders)

Well Alliance are supposed to be the good guys, perfect example of that.

As an Alliance player Blizzard should make complaining about Alliance lore a bannable offense at this point. Just saying.