Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragin View Post
    So, you didn't like this example. I saw it coming. But what about this. If I like 7 years old girl, and she in love with me, can i have sex with her?
    Dude you were seriously raised wrong as a child. You're comparing someone's sexuality to pedophilia now...

I hope to god you are just trying to screw with us and don't seriously think this way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What happens if a kid knows I'm gay?!

The same thing that happens when a kid knows you're straight, nothing.

You know, when i found out there were gay ppl in the world (i guess i was like 10-12 y.o) i was like O_O.
    And you know, 5 years later when i got my internet finally i googled (or how it was called those days) for sort of "What the hell is gay?".
    Yes, i'd not ever google for it if i dodn't hear there were gays.
    I read stuff and i saw pictures and i was disgusted buy i kept reading. Okay, now i know gays exist. I got used and don't feel THAT much disgust when i see some pics i shouldn't see.
    But i bet i'd be fne without knowing it. Or even better.

Someone told me - i found more info in the internet and now what the heck am i doing? Looking at gay pics, while being straight? meh, thx

Back to the point. Olympics will bring tolerance to gay ppl for the period of olympics.
    Like you know "put aside all your wars, it's sport time".
    However i suspect some "BOOOO" croud-sounds may be heard. Maybe not. Who cares anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    So, you didn't like this example. I saw it coming. But what about this. If I like 7 years old girl, and she in love with me, can i have sex with her?
    Where in the world are you? Not in the West.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Pedophilia now? You really don't want to be taken seriously do you?

Let me guess what your next example is going to be. It will be involve having sex with your dog right?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, you didn't like this example. I saw it coming. But what about this. If I like 7 years old girl, and she's in love with me, can I have sex with her?
    What's the difference between you and a 7 year old girl?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Do you think the gay oppressed people feel the same way as you do?
    No, but why must we feel as you do? If they dislike something in this country, they can move out. Honestly, that will just make things easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    Russia just needs another Peter the Great, to shave the beards of dark ages of Russia's government's face.
    It's good then, that we're heading in the opposite direction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Harsh example. But killing is a part of human nature too. But you can't run around in the kindergarden yelling sentences about killing someone.
    The last bit of interest i had in these discussion was lost when you posted these....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Dude you were seriously raised wrong as a child. You're comparing someone's sexuality to pedophilia now...

I hope to god you are just trying to screw with us and don't seriously think this way.
    He is implying he doesn't see a difference between an adult and a child.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    You have to be more specific as to who we are.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but why must we feel as you do? If they dislike something in this country, they can move out. Honestly, that will just make things easier.

Because it's human rights being violated and that's not okay, no matter what. And do you have any idea how expensive and hard it is to move from one country to another? Especially if you have a family.

This is why your country won't advance... any country that thinks majority oppressin minority is okay because they're the minority will never advance far.

Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    Pedophilia now? You really don't want to be taken seriously do you?

Let me guess what your next example is going to be. It will be involve having sex with your dog right?
    So, what's the difference? Difference is that if I am gay, I am attracted by same gender. And that's okay. But if I am attracted by a 7 years old girls, I am wrong or sick? Why is that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Because it's human rights being violated and that's not okay, no matter what. And do you have any idea how expensive and hard it is to move from one country to another? Especially if you have a family.
    Knowing and caring, are not mutually exclusive.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why your country won't advance... any country that thinks majority oppressin minority is okay because they're the minority will never advance far.
    I'd not take this for granted. Sounds like a questionable statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    This is all so totally true...point by point:

1) I know right? When I see Obama walking down the street I fucking hide, never know when he'll randomly order my execution
    2) Military Empire? Largest military for sure, but an empire?
    3) Droning people...would you rather they all dressed in cowboy hats and challenged terrorists to a shoot-out at noon?
    4) Invading countries- I count 1 country that has a military presence that is unhappy with us presence. Lets ask Japan,S.Korea,Kuwait,Israel,the majority of people in Syria,Taiwan...i could go on..but ask them how they feel about having the us military there
    5)What the hell is an "ex-employe" big company?
    6)yeah....because Obama was nothing if not the poster-child for big companies and the rich
    7)Yeah....good plans in theory..not so good in practice

So, tell me...when will you say anything that doesn't make you sound like a moron?
    you have invaded my country and killed a bunch of innocent people. we are all so happy you did that, great work, keep killing that children...

why is bashing russia allowed on this forum?

So, what's the difference? Difference is that if I'am gay, I'am attracted by same gender. And that's okay. But if I'am attracted by a 7 years old girls, I'am wrong or sick? Why is that.
    Because the difference is one is being attracted to someone who is a minor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually NO, if in your country comes out something you're against it, you just don't leave your country, you fight for it to be changed, even more if that take out your rights and makes society think that you're less because of X or Y thing...

10+ Year Old Account
    So, what's the difference? Difference is that if I'am gay, I am attracted by same gender. And that's okay. But if I am attracted by a 7 years old girls, I am wrong or sick? Why is that.
    Because it's pedophilia. Raping a child, or wanting to, is vile and wrong.

They'll turn a blind eye for the profits and to avoid all the negative attention, then go back to their evil ways after it's over.

How the hell did this turn into a pedo debate?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, what's the difference? Difference is that if I'am gay, I'am attracted by same gender. And that's okay. But if I'am attracted by a 7 years old girls, I'am wrong or sick? Why is that.
    Because she is a CHILD... You are making it seem like you don't see a difference between a child and an adult... In public...

So, what's the difference? Difference is that if I am gay, I am attracted by same gender. And that's okay. But if I am attracted by a 7 years old girls, I am wrong or sick? Why is that.
    Considering one is a consenting adult and the other is a child might have something to do with it...