Thread: New Trinket

New Trinket

Hey all! Just picked up AoC off Sha so I need to equip that ASAP. I currently use Renataki's and Bad Juju and I'm not sure which one to replace. Both are equal ilvl and removing Renataki's would not keep me from being expertise capped.

Bottom line-> Which one should I swap out first to replace with AoC?

Thanks for the help!

Armory if needed: Gatty on Sargeras-US

Bad Juju.

I did the same. I'm going to miss my voodoo gnomes following me around everywhere.

Got rid of Renataki's personally. No more Haste scaling or Readiness to abuse a double Bestial Wrath with a double proc and a ton of Expertise which isn't needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    Got rid of Renataki's personally. No more Haste scaling or Readiness to abuse a double Bestial Wrath with a double proc and a ton of Expertise which isn't needed.
    That and the proc on Renataki's was nerfed when 5.4 went live. Only lasts 10 seconds instead of 20 seconds and builds up every second instead of every two seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    H Renatakis kept simming higher than H TF Bad Juju so I dropped Bad Juju for my WF AoC.

Bad JuJu is the one to replace in your case. It loses to Renatakis head to head even with the changes.